India-Forums

3 times..zebi (Page 2)

sajnie IF-Rockerz
sajnie
sajnie

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:48am | IP Logged
yea, its unfair to see zebi go, Radhika doesnt deserve to win the title of masterchef, she should be out. Jay or Joe should win.

KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
I agree with everyone above. The problem is that the judges are very biased. I'm just happy that they aren't biased towards Pankaj. I'm really sad about both Smitaji and Zebiji leaving. They both were very good chefs. Zebiji cooked ghevar even when she was sick and her hands weren't able to work too well. I was happy when Akshayji helped her out a bit so that she could catch up. Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kooliio

ram92 IF-Dazzler
ram92
ram92

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged

zebi deserves to be in top five

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Zebi was had a great culinary sense and was extremely hardworking. What impressed me most was her versatility. It was refreshing to see an ordinary Indian housewife who makes desi food step up and make good Italian, Chinese etc. I would have loved to see her in the finals, but such is the luck of the draw.

Dilbert creator Scott Adams says - the only difference between a smart idea and a dumb idea is success.

See if you try and try and succeed, you have persevered. If you try and try and fail, you have failed. Nothing against Zebi, it was a bad day, she was unwell, she could not taste two layers - she had a disadvantage and succumbed to it. Such things happen on shows.

On the other hand Radhicka was successful, very successful. She tried and tried till she succeeded. She persevered and made not great malpuas. Also her retrying was not due to initial failure - she had turned out mediocre or OK malpuas, but she wanted perfect malpuas and thats what made the difference. As Chef Ramsay says you cannot serve mediocre food, as a cook/chef - you have to be the best. Zebi unfortunately was having crumbling ghevars (below mediocre) which is why she had to make it again and again till she had passable ghevar (mediocre). Thats the key difference.

Its sad Zebi is gone, I really liked her - but Radhicka is a well deserving finalist too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chits1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Master Chef India Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index