Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

omg omg omg !!!!!

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29803

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

OMG peepz,

This whole prog from the start is not just abt Pratz and her Pratigya's but about her and Baba.
Other people cause trouble for them and kriya just move closer.
On the way as they are showing ethics and unethical material and social issues - after a while it just leads to kriya and their relationship development.
Arushia is just another angaad (she will cause probs, along the way they are showing bigamy etc - touching on realistic things) but then in the end the result will be kriya getting closer and having a baby etc.
so after all negative .. comes a positive in kriya paradise.
so do not fear guys - it's all for the best.
THINK of arooooosia as the new angaad!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyRoseprinc355Meaningfulfa.starkrishnabhavnaSuhana6Cara86laks76Elvira22CrAzYREDtd_dhoompiyarapiyariPristineSoulArhainAshish

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Joined: 04 December 2008
Posts: 2174

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

OMG peepz,

This whole prog from the start is not just abt Pratz and her Pratigya's but about her and Baba.
Other people cause trouble for them and kriya just move closer.
On the way as they are showing ethics and unethical material and social issues - after a while it just leads to kriya and their relationship development.
Arushia is just another angaad (she will cause probs, along the way they are showing bigamy etc - touching on realistic things) but then in the end the result will be kriya getting closer and having a baby etc.
so after all negative .. comes a positive in kriya paradise.
so do not fear guys - it's all for the best.
THINK of arooooosia as the new angaad!
Carisma ,She needs to go out of the TN. Angad was a good actor .Omg I cannot take her acting anymore.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

princ355krishnabhavnaElvira22suk4CrAzYREDcarisma2

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Joined: 02 June 2010
Posts: 1602

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Waa Carishma u r so optimistic. tht is good. i think the cv's r planning something. remember once krishna also told amma if u trying to create problem with us the love will grow stronger between us. what a comparison arushi and angand. but angand did good acting. that is a nice one carishma.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnaCrAzYREDpiyarapiyaricarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29803

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Originally posted by carisma2

OMG peepz,

This whole prog from the start is not just abt Pratz and her Pratigya's but about her and Baba.
Other people cause trouble for them and kriya just move closer.
On the way as they are showing ethics and unethical material and social issues - after a while it just leads to kriya and their relationship development.
Arushia is just another angaad (she will cause probs, along the way they are showing bigamy etc - touching on realistic things) but then in the end the result will be kriya getting closer and having a baby etc.
so after all negative .. comes a positive in kriya paradise.
so do not fear guys - it's all for the best.
THINK of arooooosia as the new angaad!
Carisma ,She needs to go out of the TN. Angad was a good actor .Omg I cannot take her acting anymore.
Unfortunately - we cannot do anything abt hundal.
In all fairness yes oneday she probably will go out of the niwaas - but as we all hate the character - we don't like hundal - but taking her out of the show is like making her jobless. She's probably an okay person in real life and I don't think we should personally hold the actress responsible. She is just portraying a character - and earning her money.
But yes we dislike her character and feel that she will cause the story line in kriya world to move forward and then leave.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavna

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29803

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

Waa Carishma u r so optimistic. tht is good. i think the cv's r planning something. remember once krishna also told amma if u trying to create problem with us the love will grow stronger between us. what a comparison arushi and angand. but angand did good acting. that is a nice one carishma.
hundal is portraying the character well - she is acting out an irratating charcater, the one person who cannot act at all is naina. She cries before the sad scenes have even occured. like yesterday - she didn't know the situation in adharsh's roo, - but she stormed in crying.
She is one that I cannot stand for her acting.
uptil now hundal has portrayed her character quite well. As the innocent fun loving sister, then a serious irratating sister inlaw and now as the nakli thakurain.
 
here i am talking abt the reel charcaters angaads purpose was there to caise probs and bring kriya closer and then it was the thaks, and now aroosia.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meaningful

suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Joined: 24 September 2010
Posts: 5437

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

Carisma let's hope you're right.  The only thing was that angadwa, though a pain in the arse, was a delight to watch, he had it all down just perfect, the way he talked, laughed, everything was awesome.  I actually miss him now.

 Here we have this bloody arooosia who is a torture to the eyes and ears, whenever she comes on you think get off, get off you silly cow!
 
I've just been reading the updates lately and thought i might watch on tv but if it carries on like this i might give it a miss for a few more weeks.
Whatever the cvs have up their sleeves at the moment can't make up for these dreadful episodes dominated by this girl.  The quicker they get it all over and done with the better. 
As soon as i hear aroosia gets a good slap(s) i'll be ready to watch this show again, but thanks for being encouraging, otherwise we'll lose interest completely.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27CrAzYREDcarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29803

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk4

Carisma let's hope you're right.  The only thing was that angadwa, though a pain in the arse, was a delight to watch, he had it all down just perfect, the way he talked, laughed, everything was awesome.  I actually miss him now.

 Here we have this bloody arooosia who is a torture to the eyes and ears, whenever she comes on you think get off, get off you silly cow!
 
I've just been reading the updates lately and thought i might watch on tv but if it carries on like this i might give it a miss for a few more weeks.
Whatever the cvs have up their sleeves at the moment can't make up for these dreadful episodes dominated by this girl.  The quicker they get it all over and done with the better. 
As soon as i hear aroosia gets a good slap(s) i'll be ready to watch this show again, but thanks for being encouraging, otherwise we'll lose interest completely.
for me naina is the most irratating charcater -  i honestly cannot stand her - she is a bad acctress and she has the most annoying role.
Angad wasn't a pleasure for me to watch either.  for me the 3 stars were baba ss and komal, pratz has grown on me now and i like kesar and i like it when kom adharsh together and obviously have always liked chandu and tunna.
but  my fav is baba. the rest i dont care abt. shaktia has just grown on me aswell now.
 
i'm not justifying the charcters - i'm just saying at first the object of moving kriya together was angaad and now it will be aroosia. she is the new villain.
 
when dis prog first started i didnt watch it as i never saw baba in it, every time i switched it on it was always some one else. but i started watching from just befor ethe wedding - got hooked and went back and watched it from the beginning. for a story line or for te charcaters - this is not one prog that i can stop watching. i'll watch for baba alone even if not for the others alone.
 
but yeh it's a personal choice - if it upsets u then don't watch it - tv is for entertainment and if it doesn't give u entertainment then, it defeats the object.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meaningful

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Joined: 15 June 2010
Posts: 5342

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
just love your positive thinking......keep it up.Thumbs Up
just she is a awful to the ears and eyes, can't watch her unless i want to be depress.Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4carisma2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index