Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

B-A-A-N-G - Rajeev Priyanka FC (Page 132)

awaazilicious IF-Dazzler
awaazilicious
awaazilicious

Joined: 05 July 2006
Posts: 4925

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by arwa72

Originally posted by esha143

But Shaina I was talking about myself not RN here....I know Naina can't be like Bella...and frankly speaking I too don't prefer that..I would like her to be like Sonya from Underworld....I was thinking of myself as a vampire similar to Edward that's it....because I can't think myself to be that violent LOL


Yes Naina is like both Sonja and Selene kyu ke yeh dono ek jesee hee thee thats why Viktor saw his daughter in Selene too. Hehehe and the coincidence is that they both irritated Viktor by falling in love with the werewolves but of course Selene was worse as she fell for a hybrid.

Hehehe u want to be a softie


Yes that's y he was unable to kill her when he killed her whole family but after looking at her he found his lovely daughter in her but u can never change ur destiny and it happened again when Selene did the same which Sonja has done once. Tongue Tongue Tongue

I loved Underworld when i saw that.


hehe yes she took the same step to isliye hee to kehte hain ke history repeats itself

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

awaazilicious IF-Dazzler
awaazilicious
awaazilicious

Joined: 05 July 2006
Posts: 4925

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha


yeah n that's y i love the Vampires of Underworld more than the twilight vampires.

Koi Esha k liye hybrid Vampire banne ka tareeka dhoondho. LOL LOL LOL


Hehehe unfortunately vampire to vampire me hybrid system nahi hain
awaazilicious IF-Dazzler
awaazilicious
awaazilicious

Joined: 05 July 2006
Posts: 4925

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha


Anything for being close to Raj matters for us chahe us k liye Vampire hi kyoun na banna pade. Smile Smile Smile

 
Definitely thats all which matters Big smile
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Joined: 16 April 2008
Posts: 24021

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arwa72

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha



So now if everybody needs privavcy with Raj so time table is must for us otherwise i don't want to waste my time over fighting. LOL LOL LOL

Yes off course arwa kaafi hak hai tumhara. Tongue Tongue Tongue


yes and i think u shud start working on it LOL

Surely kyu ke socha jaaye to mere bina thori wo banta bhi hahaha


Maine start kar diya hai sochna kyounki bus night time hai humare pass so mujhe sab ka available time dekhna padega, Wink Wink Wink
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Joined: 16 April 2008
Posts: 24021

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arwa72

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by arwa72

Originally posted by esha143

But Shaina I was talking about myself not RN here....I know Naina can't be like Bella...and frankly speaking I too don't prefer that..I would like her to be like Sonya from Underworld....I was thinking of myself as a vampire similar to Edward that's it....because I can't think myself to be that violent LOL


Yes Naina is like both Sonja and Selene kyu ke yeh dono ek jesee hee thee thats why Viktor saw his daughter in Selene too. Hehehe and the coincidence is that they both irritated Viktor by falling in love with the werewolves but of course Selene was worse as she fell for a hybrid.

Hehehe u want to be a softie


Yes that's y he was unable to kill her when he killed her whole family but after looking at her he found his lovely daughter in her but u can never change ur destiny and it happened again when Selene did the same which Sonja has done once. Tongue Tongue Tongue

I loved Underworld when i saw that.


hehe yes she took the same step to isliye hee to kehte hain ke history repeats itself


Agar aisa nahi hota to Victor ko kabhi bhi apne kiye hue gunaahon ki saza nahi milte. Ouch Ouch Ouch
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Joined: 16 April 2008
Posts: 24021

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arwa72

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha


yeah n that's y i love the Vampires of Underworld more than the twilight vampires.

Koi Esha k liye hybrid Vampire banne ka tareeka dhoondho. LOL LOL LOL


Hehehe unfortunately vampire to vampire me hybrid system nahi hain


Ab kya karegi ESHA, kahan se le kar aaye hybrid vampires of twilight n Underworld. LOL LOL LOL
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Joined: 16 April 2008
Posts: 24021

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arwa72

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha


Anything for being close to Raj matters for us chahe us k liye Vampire hi kyoun na banna pade. Smile Smile Smile

 
Definitely thats all which matters Big smile


So i think we can do something for Esha too Wink Wink Wink
awaazilicious IF-Dazzler
awaazilicious
awaazilicious

Joined: 05 July 2006
Posts: 4925

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Good that u've started the timetable

Well u wud just have to divide the night into sections i guess between everyone - LOL

Are Esha ka to kuch nahi hoga. She wud just have to opt for like Shaina said the nobles of the underworld

who only had parties, drank blood and basicly enjoyed their immortal life

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Priyanka Chopra ki 'anjaani' FC

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Priya-   Replies: 1195   Views: 42594

-Priya- 1195 42594 28 April 2011 at 5:12pm by Katalicious
Priyanka Bassi Birthday Bash

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: .Rabi.   Replies: 1205   Views: 63982

.Rabi. 1205 63982 19 December 2010 at 12:51pm by raheelu
*|Ranbir-Priyanka|* aka $RanKa$ FC Join In

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: safeplacetoland   Replies: 62   Views: 6179

safeplacetoland 62 6179 10 October 2010 at 1:39am by RanKat-rox
Rajeev Khandelwal - 16th Oct Rajeev Day

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Sara_DONT_ASK   Replies: 1199   Views: 56246

Sara_DONT_ASK 1199 56246 21 November 2008 at 3:10am by youthicon
~RAJEEV'S JANNAT~Rajeev's won Gold Awards

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: kanak1309   Replies: 1206   Views: 51607

kanak1309 1206 51607 27 September 2007 at 2:17pm by AriesWonder

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index