Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

B-A-A-N-G - Rajeev Priyanka FC (Page 11)

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Joined: 13 July 2007
Posts: 41052

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arwa72

Originally posted by esha143

 
Originally posted by arwa72

Hehe well mushkil to hain per agar current hisaab se dekhye to phir Pri wud be beauty and he would be be(a)st. Bare baalo waala or bina movies released huwa waala be(a)st.

and if to look from the past view then they both wud be beauty really with the cruel world being the beast

ClapClapClap Well said Arwa....very good.......

achcha ab ye socho,agar jaisa maine kaha pichle FC mein..inn dono ko leke ek aisi movie shuru ki jaaye jiss mein inn ka negative role ho aur dono ek doosre ke competitors ho...toh uss ka kya naam ho saktha hai...?Except 'Guns &Roses' LOL.........



Clap


hehehe its funny how I've thought of these plots myself

naam cud possibly be Sleeping with the Enemy LOL LOL LOL
 
 
Now that would be interesting!!!!!!Wink Wink LOL Embarrassed Embarrassed
 
 
 
 

awaazilicious IF-Dazzler
awaazilicious
awaazilicious

Joined: 05 July 2006
Posts: 4925

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Originally posted by esha143

 
Originally posted by arwa72

Hehe well mushkil to hain per agar current hisaab se dekhye to phir Pri wud be beauty and he would be be(a)st. Bare baalo waala or bina movies released huwa waala be(a)st.

and if to look from the past view then they both wud be beauty really with the cruel world being the beast

ClapClapClap Well said Arwa....very good.......

achcha ab ye socho,agar jaisa maine kaha pichle FC mein..inn dono ko leke ek aisi movie shuru ki jaaye jiss mein inn ka negative role ho aur dono ek doosre ke competitors ho...toh uss ka kya naam ho saktha hai...?Except 'Guns &Roses' LOL.........



Clap



 
 
 
That is the perfect name actually!!!!!Smile LOL LOL
 
 
 
 


which one Guns and Roses or Sleeping with the Enemy?


Edited by arwa72 - 16 December 2010 at 5:36am
esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Joined: 20 September 2009
Posts: 6421

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Originally posted by esha143

 
Originally posted by arwa72

Hehe well mushkil to hain per agar current hisaab se dekhye to phir Pri wud be beauty and he would be be(a)st. Bare baalo waala or bina movies released huwa waala be(a)st.

and if to look from the past view then they both wud be beauty really with the cruel world being the beast

ClapClapClap Well said Arwa....very good.......

achcha ab ye socho,agar jaisa maine kaha pichle FC mein..inn dono ko leke ek aisi movie shuru ki jaaye jiss mein inn ka negative role ho aur dono ek doosre ke competitors ho...toh uss ka kya naam ho saktha hai...?Except 'Guns &Roses' LOL.........



Clap
 
 
 
That is the perfect name actually!!!!!Smile LOL LOL
 
 
 
 

Haa par isse Army ki feel aayegi underworld ki nahi..thanks to the original fic..
Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Joined: 13 July 2007
Posts: 41052

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arwa72

Originally posted by esha143

'Sleeping with the Enemy'ShockedROFL..........yaar main toh action ki baat kar rahi thi...jaise raj aur Pri ke beech fight scenes,sword fights....etc,etc,tu toh seedha 'sleeping' tak pohonch gayi......LOL


LOL LOL ab kya karu aadat jo pargayi hain.

I've written so many plots of them like that ke aisa hee sujta hain

LOL
 
 
 
You and your plots!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
 
 
 
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

esha143

awaazilicious IF-Dazzler
awaazilicious
awaazilicious

Joined: 05 July 2006
Posts: 4925

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Originally posted by arwa72

Originally posted by esha143

'Sleeping with the Enemy'ShockedROFL..........yaar main toh action ki baat kar rahi thi...jaise raj aur Pri ke beech fight scenes,sword fights....etc,etc,tu toh seedha 'sleeping' tak pohonch gayi......LOL


LOL LOL ab kya karu aadat jo pargayi hain.

I've written so many plots of them like that ke aisa hee sujta hain

LOL
 
 
 
You and your plots!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
 
 
 
 
 


Well they r wat makes me wat I'm today Big smile
Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Joined: 13 July 2007
Posts: 41052

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arwa72

Originally posted by esha143

Originally posted by arwa72

Originally posted by esha143

'Sleeping with the Enemy'ShockedROFL..........yaar main toh action ki baat kar rahi thi...jaise raj aur Pri ke beech fight scenes,sword fights....etc,etc,tu toh seedha 'sleeping' tak pohonch gayi......LOL


LOL LOL ab kya karu aadat jo pargayi hain.

I've written so many plots of them like that ke aisa hee sujta hain

LOL

Ha pata hai.....tu apne LOST mein itna LOST ho gayi hai ki usse bahar hi nahi nikal rahi hai..

Arwa bechaari....Aadat ki maari.....AJNABI mein ghus gayi.....LOST mein phas gayi !!ROFL


haan bohat hee bura haal hain LOL

but ur idea sounds gud and i think u shud start
 
 
Yeah it is a good idea!!!!!!Smile Smile
 
 
 
 
 
Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Joined: 13 July 2007
Posts: 41052

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Kaash aisa possible hota ki fir se dono saath hote.

Vaise ek baat ki khushi hai mujhe ki us ki shaadi make up box se nahi ho rahi hai at least.ROFLROFLROFL
 
 
But this is worse!!!!!!
 
 
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

awaazilicious IF-Dazzler
awaazilicious
awaazilicious

Joined: 05 July 2006
Posts: 4925

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Kaash aisa possible hota ki fir se dono saath hote.

Vaise ek baat ki khushi hai mujhe ki us ki shaadi make up box se nahi ho rahi hai at least.ROFLROFLROFL
 
 
But this is worse!!!!!!
 
 
 
 


wo to samjhi but who exactly is this Make up box? Confused Confused Confused

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Priyanka Chopra ki 'anjaani' FC

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Priya-   Replies: 1195   Views: 42655

-Priya- 1195 42655 28 April 2011 at 5:12pm by Katalicious
Priyanka Bassi Birthday Bash

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: .Rabi.   Replies: 1205   Views: 64026

.Rabi. 1205 64026 19 December 2010 at 12:51pm by raheelu
*|Ranbir-Priyanka|* aka $RanKa$ FC Join In

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: safeplacetoland   Replies: 62   Views: 6188

safeplacetoland 62 6188 10 October 2010 at 1:39am by RanKat-rox
Rajeev Khandelwal - 16th Oct Rajeev Day

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Sara_DONT_ASK   Replies: 1199   Views: 56288

Sara_DONT_ASK 1199 56288 21 November 2008 at 3:10am by youthicon
~RAJEEV'S JANNAT~Rajeev's won Gold Awards

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: kanak1309   Replies: 1206   Views: 51662

kanak1309 1206 51662 27 September 2007 at 2:17pm by AriesWonder

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index