Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

B-A-A-N-G - Rajeev Priyanka FC (Page 107)

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oliveya

Esha vertika, riya  i  like this siggys soo
                                                                           i have post and share with u Tongue
                                                                                  my fav Rajveer or naina forever

Very nice!!!!Clap

esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Back from the wedding of my school friend!!!!

I went early and helped her get ready!!!!!It was great!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

But wasn't there for long at the function as had to get back!!!!

As it is the Nikaah was done in the afternoon and this functiion is a cum cum of sorts as the main reception is gonna be in another country!!!!!

Finally u got to go to her wedding....must be feeling happy....Good !!Smile
Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

i am expecting a vampire topic in 98th FCBig smile

Of course!!!!

We are stuck on them now that we finally found a vampire story which resembles them!!!!!

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha143

Originally posted by Shaina_b

Back from the wedding of my school friend!!!!

I went early and helped her get ready!!!!!It was great!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

But wasn't there for long at the function as had to get back!!!!

As it is the Nikaah was done in the afternoon and this functiion is a cum cum of sorts as the main reception is gonna be in another country!!!!!

Finally u got to go to her wedding....must be feeling happy....Good !!Smile

And sad too!!!!!Cry Cry Cry Cry

She is going so far away!!!!!

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Rajeev as a vampire seems to be the hot topic now!!!!

But we still haven't decided what type!!!!!

A sparkling in the sun vampire or one like Underworld who burns up in the sun??

Both Twilight and Underworld vampires are neither affected by holy things or associated with the devil!!!!!

But the vampires of Dracula and other vampire stories are!!!!

So we need to decide first what type of vampire!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
We definetly don't want him to be evil...so it's out of the story !!

Now why don't we mix the good qualities of both Twilight n Underworld vampires and create a new one.that way we can make his character better and have a better scope at action scenes.as for adding weaknesses we can have some crucial things like in Twilight they die only with fire....such things are not easy to do with vampires so our Raj will be more safe than the vampires in underworld !!

As for Naina/Priyanka,we thought of making her a hybrid so let it be with the minimum level of hassle with all that transformation n all..!!

the story line can go from how the natural enemies come across each other suddenly....Raj being the calm n composed one from the centuries of knowledge n wisdom something like Edward(only good qualities)but also the strong one....and Pri being the new age hybrid,all aggressive n provocative,ready to rip off her enemies.....how they dodge one other for the first few times their paths cross.....then how they started falling for each other ...okay I think I should stop now...this is getting way too out of control....but that's all I can think for now as I'm quite free at the moment,yeah at 2 in the morning LOL !

waise we can have the vampires of Dracula also for the evil ones as there have to be villians in any story ,be it a vampire one...LOLand I think we should also think of some crucial twist that can take place in the story which will be quite a shock so that it will not become a boring romantic saga.....but a dark passionate n action sequence.....I will surely stop my brain now.....Shocked

Edited by esha143 - 23 December 2010 at 1:36pm
Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha143

We definetly don't want him to be evil...so it's out of the story !!

Now why don't we mix the good qualities of both Twilight n Underworld vampires and create a new one.that way we can make his character better and have a better scope at action scenes.as for adding weaknesses we can have some crucial things like in Twilight they die only with fire....such things are not easy to do with vampires so our Raj will be more safe than the vampires in underworld !!

As for Naina/Priyanka,we thought of making her a hybrid so let it be with the minimum level of hassle with all that transformation n all..!!

the story line can go from how the natural enemies come across each other suddenly....Raj being the calm n composed one from the centuries of knowledge n wisdom something like Edward(only good qualities)but also the strong one....and Pri being the new age hybrid,all aggressive n provocative,ready to rip off her enemies.....how they dodge one other for the first few times their paths cross.....then how they started falling for each other ...okay I think I should stop now...this is getting way too out of control....but that's all I can think for now as I'm quite free at the moment,yeah at 2 in the morning LOL !

waise we can have the vampires of Dracula also for the evil ones as there have to be villians in any story ,be it a vampire one...LOLand I think we should also think of some crucial twist that can take place in the story which will be quite a shock so that it will not become a boring romantic saga.....but a dark passionate n action sequence.....I will surely stop my brain now.....Shocked

Twilight vampires really don't seem real!!!!!

Underworld vampires are killed my sunlight or if their head is chopped off!!!!!

Therefore the use of UV bullets in guns!!!!!

But they seem more real!!!!!

Twist??Ok in Underworld merging of the species and making a hybrid was not allowed!!!!

So they would want to kill any hybrid!!!!!

awaazilicious IF-Dazzler
awaazilicious
awaazilicious

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by arwa72

Originally posted by krishnaria

<font color="#9966ff">@Arwa & Mehak- Good idea...Aww i thk i m slowly getting to know the wild imaginations n soon i'm gonna b behind u..lol..</font>

hehe slowly everyone got stuck in this web so surely u wont be able to escape either LOL

yeah i remember how Arwa got an idea of Vampires.
And we passed 106 pages in it.

surely it became vampire centric all throughout LOL LOL LOL

Go to top