B-A-A-N-G - Rajeev Priyanka FC - Page 112

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Dekha is ne mana kar diya na noble k liye ab to jagah deni hi hai na Esha ko main time table me. 😛 😛 😛

Yes she doesnt want the luxuries and wants to enjoy the mehnat and all

well gud for her really and yeh she was on the timetable

Nice suggestion by Esha i think u should follow that and i will provide u the time table. 😆 😆 😆

So Arwa when the FC is going to be open?

Ok gr8 work Vertika

hmmm i don't know still debating abt that ke new yr se pehle karna hain ke baad me
Originally posted by esha143

Ha toh agar log badhenge toh unhe din ka time slot de denge na...par raat humaari baari hai...kyun ki hum ne iss idea pe itni mehnat jo ki hai...😆.....so jaise log badhenge time din mein shift hoga....

That ok, so i should start working on time table. The people who will join our group later will get day slot, when they would be unable to go out. 😆 😆 😆
Originally posted by arwa72

Yes she doesnt want the luxuries and wants to enjoy the mehnat and all

well gud for her really and yeh she was on the timetable

So in night she can enjoy na? esha dear don't worry we will give u sufficient time with Raj. 😉 😉 😉

Per yaar osme problem hain kyu ke din me u'd be restricted to the house only and if he spends gtoo much time in the house already in the day to phir ham sab ka raat me kya hoga

Raat k liye sab apna arrangment kar lo alag alag, kyounki Raj will no more be interested to be in house after the day will be over so we can have the whole word for everything. 😆 😆 😆

That ok, so i should start working on time table. The people who will join our group later will get day slot, when they would be unable to go out. 😆 😆 😆

Surely u do that and I think u'll have to do it quick

seeing the pace of this FC right now

it might have to be opened today only

Credit: RBO Forum

Edited by Shaina_b - 13 years ago

So in night she can enjoy na? esha dear don't worry we will give u sufficient time with Raj. 😉 😉 😉

😳😳..Ahh Thanks dearies....and mera timetable mein na rehne ka toh sawaal hi nahi hai...agar aisa kuch hua toh vampire banne ke baad sab se pehle main tum logo ke peeche aaungi😈.... MMUUHHAAAA......
😳

Heehe bechaari Esha soch rahi hogi ke yeh log mere peeche kyu pare hain 😆 😆 😆

Heehe bechaari Esha soch rahi hogi ke yeh log mere peeche kyu pare hain 😆 😆 😆

Arre nahi nahi..I don't mind at all 😉😆