Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
 I'm crazy, nuts and an idiot

It's been two years since Aamir and actor Rajeev Khandelwal has been awaiting the release of his second film Peter Gaya Kaam Se. And while the film is expected to hit the theatres in June this year, Rajeev feels it's just a matter of time before the audience see him giving a stellar performance again. "I understand that it has been some time that any of my film released but then, somewhere in people's minds, Aamir is still fresh. I am not affected by any such speculations that my filmi career has taken a back seat," says Rajeev.

About his film Peter..., which has been ready for sometime and is yet to see the light of the day, Rajeev says, "I always wanted Peter ... to be my second film and UTV plans to release it in June." Ask him if he has been consciously signing zara hatke films, which include Joker and Tainaat, Rajeev says, "I believe in taking my own decisions. When I signed Aamir there were people who called me crazy for choosing such a film for my debut, when I decided to go back to television with Sach Ka Samna I was called an idiot. But this has not affected me at
all. I go ahead if I am convinced about the script."

As far as his film Joker is concerned, it's one of the most challenging roles, the actor feels he is playing. "I fell in love with the film during the first narration. Playing the role of a single parent was
never in my scheme of things but the script was too good to refuse. I play a young father, with long hair, to Shrey Bawa and it's my first attempt at portraying different layers of emotions in a film. The
entire team is doing a wonderful job including Prachi Desai, director Vikram Tuli and Sammeer Arora who has written a great screenplay," says Rajeev.

The actor will also be seen playing an army officer in Ahsan Haider's Tainaat. " It's psychological drama and coming from an army background myself, I am sure I would receive a lot of guidance from
back home too."

Ask him the million dollar question about tying the knot with girlfriend Manjiri Kamtikar and Rajeev says, "We are engaged but will marry only after a year. Manjiri is very supportive and it's great to have someone so understanding in your life," signs off Rajeev.

I'm crazy, nuts and an idiot - DNA : Daily News & Analysis ...

Edited by oliveya - 13 years ago
Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
[QUOTE=Shaina_b] 

Siggies originally posted by -Saru-!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]                  OMGGGGG! She  was looking soooo beautiful
                                         thanks u sooo much  shaina for share lovely  sigyys 😛
                                             and saru  fabulous creation

sunaina02 thumbnail
Pri is looking priceless and the blue Tee.

She is such a good looker !!

|@Oliveya - please provide the link when you post an article . And if it from forum not permissible by IF then mention it somehow.
AnVishtian thumbnail
Originally posted by: arwa72

quite true as they r immortal,

not dead

Hey you two! 🤗  

Oooooh~ Vampires?!! ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ 
My favorite topic! 😃 

Yup they are a species in those stories, But they are popularly known as the "Creatures of the night" or "The Undead". The "creatures of the night" is alright since in fiction they are creatures and even in mythology who only come out in the night since they burn in the sun (Unless that is if it's a Twilight vampire, then you just SPARKLE! like freaking Christmas lights)
"The Undead" however I'm not so sure about since it depends on the type of vampire your referring to, Some stories say you have to bitten when your alive, some say you have to die then reawaken, some say you have to drink the blood of a vampire after or before being bitten and others say you need to be bitten and fully drained  and some say they are born that way (In Underworld and some other vampire fiction)
So in the end, it's really does depend.

I could into more accurate details but there's too much to say and I'm pretty sure I might mix a lot of things up since my mind is a little blurry right now so... 

Anyway, Hows everyone? 😊
awaazilicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rin03

Hey you two! 🤗  

Oooooh~ Vampires?!! ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ 
My favorite topic! 😃 

Yup they are a species in those stories, But they are popularly known as the "Creatures of the night" or "The Undead". The "creatures of the night" is alright since in fiction they are creatures and even in mythology who only come out in the night since they burn in the sun (Unless that is if it's a Twilight vampire, then you just SPARKLE! like freaking Christmas lights)
"The Undead" however I'm not so sure about since it depends on the type of vampire your referring to, Some stories say you have to bitten when your alive, some say you have to die then reawaken, some say you have to drink the blood of a vampire after or before being bitten and others say you need to be bitten and fully drained  and some say they are born that way (In Underworld and some other vampire fiction)
So in the end, it's really does depend.

I could into more accurate details but there's too much to say and I'm pretty sure I might mix a lot of things up since my mind is a little blurry right now so... 

Anyway, Hows everyone? 😊

Hey Rin been long time

wat have u been up to

gr8 explanation here as we were just playing around with the ideas of RN being vampires and hybrids.

Surely we were going the underworld way where the sire makes u the vampire by biting u and then u need to drink blood in order to stay alive and yes u can't go in the sun.

Aaaaaaaaw why is it blurry? too much stress isn't really good

anyhow take care and do try and visit more often
awaazilicious thumbnail
Hey u all just came up with something again after hearing the background music of Krish. Yeh I know it sounds weird but I couldn't help it and therefore made a VM to tell the short story which existed in LRL really.

The story of trust, lies, betrayal, friendship, disappointments and then finally LOVE!!!!!!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApsxQ2Iw218[/YOUTUBE]
sunaina02 thumbnail
Wonderful VM Arwa 👍🏼
yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey girl thats not enough....😊 😃
when are you going to make posts...
yazh. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

yazh - I have all prawns and shrimps crawling around me 😉😆

😆  one for each day and every meal...😆 😉

wanted to write this right from the first time i read about it.
Edited by yazh1 - 13 years ago
yazh. thumbnail
I do not have the link esha, posted them randomly in various fcs.

And each one is exclusive, no part is connected to the other...

mahak hope you understood.😉