Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay my first scene is ready..will be posting it now....dunno how it is as I'm writing something after a long gap...I haven't re-started my own fic yet 😆......so read it n tell me if it is good to be an intro scene or not.If not then we will think of something...
awaazilicious thumbnail
Sure let the wheels roll .........................
esha143 thumbnail
MOVIE:- GUNS N ROSES

LEADS:- RAJEEV KHANDELWAL,PRIYANKA BASSI

DIRECTION:- RPFC MEMBERS

CONCEPT:- DON N LADY-DON

............................................................................................

Scene 1

MAURITIUS,10:30 AM
VARDHAAN PALACE

The meeting has been going on since 5 in the morning....but still they were not able to decide what to do.Mr.Gaurav Vardhaan,or GV as the world knows him,is in deep thoughts.HE had been the un disputable DON of  Mauritius Underworld for as long as he can remember, and  before him his father.Now who is this that's trying to take over him by slowly destroying this empire bit-by-bit.Whoever it is,they are doing a really commendable job.Because he has just lost a consignment of his which contains both gold reserves and latest weapon technologies that are worth trillions of euros.And whoever has planned this is extremely smart since GV practically owns Mauritius and doing something against him is equal to embracing one's death with their own hands.There has to be some solid reason for such thing happening in his empire.

"Who is the traitor between them that helped his enemies?"This is the main thought of GV for it's impossible to cause such a damage with out inside help.This is the discussion of this meeting where all the important links of his empire are present.But none is ready to take the blame.While the discussions,or rather arguments at this point,are going on,suddenly there is a sharp sound of  swords clashing!Everyone jerked their heads towards the door of the room and saw two people clad in white armor brandishing swords at each other enter the room.GV smiled and relaxed in his chair.His problem will be solved now.This is what he has been waiting for since he heard the news.As he looked up,the two are engaged in a fierce sword fight whipping their swords like hunters and destroying anything that came in their way.Everyone at the huge circular table are shivering in fear looking at them.Suddenly,one sword whipped around and cut the throat of a man who is sitting two chairs away from GV.He died instantly.Everyone is shocked to see what happened as the man who died was none other than their second in command chief,Vikranth Rathode.

GV smiled in satisfaction.One headache down!He looked at the person holding the sword who removed the helmet,revealing black and red wavy hair and an angelic face. Princess Priya Vardhaan stood there in all her glory holding the sword  and looking at the dead man with contempt.

TO BE CONTINUED......

Swords n Sweet dreams~RP FF
continued here..
Edited by esha143 - 13 years ago
esha143 thumbnail
okay this is what I can think of at the moment...if not suitable for an intro scene anyone can make one with their own ideas,but the concept should be the same...
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: arwa72

hmmmmmm true say thats why esha thought of a don lady don concept

and i agree the plot i'd thought is not like Sur's at all

Thats great!!!!!!👏 👏 👏

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: arwa72

But Devraj does sound like a powerful Don name

Ok if you say so!!!!!

awaazilicious thumbnail
Wow esha a dhamake daar intro scene

very interesting indeed. at first i thought u were doing so old fashioned with sword fighting but then it sounds quite good

gr8
esha143 thumbnail
I told u I want sword fights too...they are actually fascinating to watch rather than gun shots.....and the latest swords are nothing like old fashioned swords which were quite big in size n heavy too..the latest ones are whip-like and sleek in design....
Edited by esha143 - 13 years ago
awaazilicious thumbnail
Ok

But i agree yes I luv sword fighting too as its always been a powerful and strong act
esha143 thumbnail
So what do you think is the scene rather boring or it can be made the intro scene of our movie....no hard feelings here...tell me what u think..if not good we can try out something else.