Trisha wants to shop in Ranganathan Street

ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Aasai aasai peraasaiROFL

Trisha wants to go shopping

Trisha wants to go shopping

Trisha is anxiously waiting for her forthcoming flick Manmadhan Ambu. The starlet had recently wrapped up shooting for Telugu flick 'Lovely' and headed straight to Dubai to attend a close friends wedding. Her close friends and relatives are surprised how the actress manages to devote time for them after hopping countries and following strict schedules.

When we inquired about what was that one wish that is still unfulfilled  given a holiday from all the busy work the actress was quick to reply "I would love to go to Ranganathan Street in T Nagar and shop heavily all day long."

As it is known that after winning the Miss Chennai title it is totally impossible for the this glamorous beauty to walk out freely in public places.

Well Trisha we guess if you can manage to pull of a disguise it won't be that tough . Give it a try.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyface

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:33am | IP Logged
go without make up..u will be fine :)
Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

^ Its just stress to shop there..I always try to essssu whenever mummy and family want to go thereROFL

Many ways for Trisha to shop there, get a VIP access or cover her faceTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

siddhu78

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
ejjaacklee

ranganathan street is so busy that nobody is going to care who is the person standing next to them... u just get into the rush!

all i like about ranganathan street is karumbu juice and ice cream!
ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Nahi yaaro.. there is too difficult even an ordinary girl cant go unnoticed from those 'CHURIDAR THAKKANUMAA' boys and ladies AngryLOLLOLLOL But me love the street, so many varieties and colours and bangles and what notEmbarrassed Wink
petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
^ oh ive had very similar experiences in chennai central railway stations...
fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Uma yes peraasaiROFL
I am sure Trisha can afford to shop any bazaar in the world like in Europe, America or Asia with all that money.
Well i guess she just wants to do the things she used to do but great to know that even someone like her likes to shop at bazaar.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index