India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Barun's Engag. Ring? (Page 5)

-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
oh dear.. i know what it felt like! i could have killed shravan for going to the car, turning the AC on and just go to bed like that whereas sanchi slept on the floor thinking shravan did too.

atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
yeah i mean come on

i know even sanchi sleeping on floor is like pretty medieval primitive
its like she is portraying a women in 18th century

pati parmeshwar kinda thingy

but still i know one thing which yesterday's episode proved

i remember sanchi saying all those things to shravan when he did suicide drama that
sanchi said to him that whatever he does is for himself

yes shravan is little too self centred although one thing for sure he doesn't hide the fact
-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
yup, he always has been self-centered and like you said, he doesn't hide the fact.

and sanchi.. this is what i m really disliking about her these days! she used to a chilled out person (during honeymoon and later) but nowadays, all she does is cry and get super senti.
atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jahnvi.angel10

yup, he always has been self-centered and like you said, he doesn't hide the fact.

and sanchi.. this is what i m really disliking about her these days! she used to a chilled out person (during honeymoon and later) but nowadays, all she does is cry and get super senti.

yeah i feel that too sanchi has become the rona dhona type

i hope she perks up
one thing i can't get why can't she start earning
standing on her own feet

you know maybe if she starts earning to pay for 1 lakh shravan's ego and self respect(if he has any ) may get hurt and maybe he'll get serious

-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atikna

yeah i feel that too sanchi has become the rona dhona type

i hope she perks up
one thing i can't get why can't she start earning
standing on her own feet

you know maybe if she starts earning to pay for 1 lakh shravan's ego and self respect(if he has any ) may get hurt and maybe he'll get serious

in bold: yeahh! she's educated, smart, confident. then why not? as far as hurting shravan's ego goes, he most likely doesn't have any. otherwise, after getting insulted on numerous occasions by his family, sanchi's family, and now ultimately thrown out, one would be embarrassed and hurt down to the roots of their hairs.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChick

atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
well its time now that shravan geta massive kick on his ego so that we atleast know that some kinda ego and self respect exists in his body
-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

well its time now that shravan geta massive kick on his ego so that we atleast know that some kinda ego and self respect exists in his body

yeah he needs a massive blow in his solar plexus making him see stars in broad daylight. OuchLOL and i suppose the cameo will be the blow..
atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jahnvi.angel10

yeah he needs a massive blow in his solar plexus making him see stars in broad daylight. OuchLOL and i suppose the cameo will be the blow..

yeah lets hope so

but if shravan get sudharofied what will be the next track?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index