Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: intruderfast

Oh intruderfast, I will not let this channel's negativity get to me I will remain positive and hope for some better solution😳

okπŸ˜‰ do tell me when u get other ideas
i am also positive, lekin accha hone se pehle kuch bura hoga,
yeh uttaran mein hamesha hota hain.
but this time no one would get killed, thats 4 sure.
[/QUOTE]

well, they need not kill anyone...slow poison induced by taps and nani is worst than killing any one....
though I appreciate iccha's stand yesterday, I still think that Veer should just leave the house... its not  just about having faith in Veecha's love but Veecha should also know that they are dealing with a criminal here who is capable of doing anything...so Veer is right...they better be careful...Iccha's goodness & faith in her love may not be enough to contain this evil...😊
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijayam

okπŸ˜‰ do tell me when u get other ideas
i am also positive, lekin accha hone se pehle kuch bura hoga,
yeh uttaran mein hamesha hota hain.
but this time no one would get killed, thats 4 sure.

well, they need not kill anyone...slow poison induced by taps and nani is worst than killing any one....
though I appreciate iccha's stand yesterday, I still think that Veer should just leave the house... its not  just about having faith in Veecha's love but Veecha should also know that they are dealing with a criminal here who is capable of doing anything...so Veer is right...they better be careful...Iccha's goodness & faith in her love may not be enough to contain this evil...😊

Here I have a different take ( I must honestly admit this was after yesterday's episode) on Ichcha's stand.

I think by her words she has proved that the fragility of her emotions that were so apparent till now has changed with her marriage. She is really looking to me like the stronger person mentally. Veer has his own justifiable views but maybe at this point running away is not the solution.

Goodness and faith are powerful weapons and lies and deceit have a knack of weakening a person. So I think we have some exposures to look forward to.πŸ˜‰
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: groucho

Here I have a different take ( I must honestly admit this was after yesterday's episode) on Ichcha's stand.

I think by her words she has proved that the fragility of her emotions that were so apparent till now has changed with her marriage. She is really looking to me like the stronger person mentally. Veer has his own justifiable views but maybe at this point running away is not the solution.

Goodness and faith are powerful weapons and lies and deceit have a knack of weakening a person. So I think we have some exposures to look forward to.πŸ˜‰
@boldπŸ‘πŸ‘wah aditiji , very good line
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Veeya ke encounter to blink and miss encounter nikla πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shyams

Veeya ke encounter to blink and miss encounter nikla πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

dont worry shyam jii, we will she bhayankar encountersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
u knw what is confusing me......tapu told nani she is not interested in sepaarting veer ichcha...then what d helll is she doin this naatak for??tme paas??she has no work or what?? why doesnt she do somehting productive instead of plotting n plotitn n then beng thrown n insulted again n again..uselessss!!!!
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rashi85

u knw what is confusing me......tapu told nani she is not interested in sepaarting veer ichcha...then what d helll is she doin this naatak for??tme paas??she has no work or what?? why doesnt she do somehting productive instead of plotting n plotitn n then beng thrown n insulted again n again..uselessss!!!!

i hd raised this question too in other thread. i think she love to be kicked out. last time the dose was not enough, so this time she is making sure to get big doseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: groucho

Oh no!!! not again intruderfast. She won't try that again will she?? I don't think even Tapasya will have the guts for that.

Look, I think till this whole pregnancy mess is sorted out...........Tapasya will be going through some very bad times in the Bundela household She couldn't care less about Mai or Daddaji, she only wants Veer. So here is what I think will happen
1.Veer is almost certainly ignore her and show his love for Ichcha- That will be hard for Tapasya
2. Only Mai, Chanda and maybe Daddaji will fuss over her that will irritate her no end
3. Umed in his own way will show her that Ichcha is his bahu.
4. Ichcha may show her concern about Tapasya's child but only when Veer is not around.
5. Ichcha and Veer will start sharing a bedroom because Mai will now be indebted to Ichcha---ha ha haπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So all in all a win-win for I and V and a not so happy times for Tapasya.

Oh I also agree a Miscarriage will not work.😊

@aditiji she can again try as shes tappy.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† once i rem wen vansh, icchha, veer & tapwater went 2 that ruined palace then there she did that "ouch" incidence again & wen all deeeeeeep searchers of gudness in her said she wudn't do it at palace again as earlier she'd done & she was really hurt. but again she proved it wrong by faking that "ouch"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and tapwater is a firm believer in this old hindi saying
"karat-2 abhyas ke jadmati hot sujan,
rassi awat jaat te sil pe padat nissan"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†