India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

VEE----YA first encounter

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
hey guys today was first VEE---------YA encounter, which was being waited by both group. as i hd expressed earlier tht i m eagerly waiting this encounter and its was as per my expectation. our Veer is encounter speciality and he always win the battle and the same thing happened. i dont know how much other group r satisfied by this milan (even akhon ka bhi milan nahin ho paya), but i m fully satisfied and i m now expecting more and more such encounters. 
          i m still unable to understand, wht Tapu the gr8 want to achieve from it. its sure tht they r planning a miscarriage and blame Ichha but wht they will get from it. hater of Mai and Dadajiii????, which is already in full form. its sure tht Veer and Umed will be uneffected and Ichha also expressed tht nobody can seperate thm. 
          so the bottom line is tht Tapu loves being kicked. last time she didnt get full dose, so she again doing everything to be kicked hardROFLROFLROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cuteichhargattupayel_royveil_of_rosescjs369xavivillashivani9shyamstiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

hey guys today was first VEE---------YA encounter, which was being waited by both group. as i hd expressed earlier tht i m eagerly waiting this encounter and its was as per my expectation. our Veer is encounter speciality and he always win the battle and the same thing happened. i dont know how much other group r satisfied by this milan (even akhon ka bhi milan nahin ho paya), but i m fully satisfied and i m now expecting more and more such encounters. 
          i m still unable to understand, wht Tapu the gr8 want to achieve from it. its sure tht they r planning a miscarriage and blame Ichha but wht they will get from it. hater of Mai and Dadajiii????, which is already in full form. its sure tht Veer and Umed will be uneffected and Ichha also expressed tht nobody can seperate thm. 
          so the bottom line is tht Tapu loves being kicked. last time she didnt get full dose, so she again doing everything to be kicked hardROFLROFLROFL

lovely description Ankit, mei aaj poora eisoe dekhungeee..EmbarrassedLOL n tell u my report...TongueLOLLOLLOL
shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

i can say i nearly watched the entire episode n ur absolutely right @bold red..ROFL, I think, Tapasya's entry is only an acid test for Ichcha to save her family from evil Taps, by ultimately exposing Taps evil intentions , n at the sametime, self learn the lesson tht all individuals do not desereve 2 b treated equally with love,  affection, forgiveness n patience........they can b given only 2 ppl who r eligible 2 receive it...Tapasya by no standards deserves any of said attributes... .Smile

Edited by ladybird9 - 15 December 2010 at 2:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
very well said Claptotally agree with you ankit...

Veer's response to tapasya was brilliant exactly as i wud have wanted him to react... mostly she did not exist for him there... when she gave those mahan dialogues he was amazed and angry to see her drama... and finally when she agreed to stay back claiming to grant Ichcha's wish.. the sarcastic smile in his eyes and then dragging his wife away... wow!... bravo Veer ! you are the most genuine guy in this serial...
you were fabulous... please give a good strong dose of digust to Taps everyday... best is when he just looks thru her as if she does not exist...Clap

tiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

veer totally ignored her.

that is the best punishment 4 that Censored
taps will get so jealous now .
i have a feeling tappu will plan 2 kill iccha .Angry
and then she will get exposed
miscarriage wont work , coz veer wont believe thatLOL

tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Oh no!!! not again intruderfast. She won't try that again will she?? I don't think even Tapasya will have the guts for that.

Look, I think till this whole pregnancy mess is sorted out...........Tapasya will be going through some very bad times in the Bundela household She couldn't care less about Mai or Daddaji, she only wants Veer. So here is what I think will happen
1.Veer is almost certainly ignore her and show his love for Ichcha- That will be hard for Tapasya
2. Only Mai, Chanda and maybe Daddaji will fuss over her that will irritate her no end
3. Umed in his own way will show her that Ichcha is his bahu.
4. Ichcha may show her concern about Tapasya's child but only when Veer is not around.
5. Ichcha and Veer will start sharing a bedroom because Mai will now be indebted to Ichcha---ha ha haLOLLOLLOL

So all in all a win-win for I and V and a not so happy times for Tapasya.

Oh I also agree a Miscarriage will not work.Smile

tiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Oh no!!! not again intruderfast. She won't try that again will she?? I don't think even Tapasya will have the guts for that.

Look, I think till this whole pregnancy mess is sorted out...........Tapasya will be going through some very bad times in the Bundela household She couldn't care less about Mai or Daddaji, she only wants Veer. So here is what I think will happen
1.Veer is almost certainly ignore her and show his love for Ichcha- That will be hard for Tapasya
2. Only Mai, Chanda and maybe Daddaji will fuss over her that will irritate her no end
4. Ichcha may show her concern about Tapasya's child but only when Veer is not around.
5. Ichcha and Veer will start sharing a bedroom because Mai will now be indebted to Ichcha---ha ha haLOLLOLLOL

taps is capable of trying everything..infact she may ask mai if nani can come & stay with her as well...

tiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

see i have a feeling that will happen.
coz all the ways wont separate veechaBig smile
what she will do then.
miscarriage is follish option.
look at it from taps pov, she think iccha iss duniya se chali jaayegi toh hi thoda chance bachega
she will have no other option but 2 kill her.
and she has guts. definately.
she wont suceed in that plan of course, and that will lead 2 her exposure.

Edited by intruderfast - 15 December 2010 at 10:21pm

tiny15

Go to top