Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Annie Arjun..............LIKE IT!!!

MishtiShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I really like the way CV's have planned the storyline of GEET by showing romance of Arjun n Annie coz it  kind of puts the pressure off MAANEET being the centre of attention n pressuring GURTI...............c'mon though GURTI r the soul of the show we cant always hve them coz it doesnt make logic....

I knw sum pple will say tht Geet is all about the protagonist of show but we need other charcters as well...........to mve story forward................also we dont want our fav couple to b stressed out coz of long hours of shooting which has caused them to b sick n life threatening like Gurmeet had malaria, eye infection and Drashti had leg prob

So introducing Annie n Arjun love story will be interesting(even though they can't beat MAANEET on intensity, passion, romance😳)

Just my POV............no offence to anyone😃
Edited by DesiGal4TL - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I kinda agree with u DesiGal4TL....Yes v do need other characters & tracks to keep the story moving...I know almost 99% MAANEETians do not like ANNIE & I used to also dislike her in teh beginnin a LOT...but lately I feel that she is picking up a lil acting skills from being around good people.....My dear buddies PLEASE do not throw chappals at me for saying this.....hands protecting my head.....😛

I think Annie & Arjun track can b interesting if handled the right way...BUT all this said..❤️..MAANEET r the SOUL of the show..❤️..So as a true MAANEETian...I demand more MAANEET scenes😍 including lots & lots of romance ☺️meaning more than eyelocks & placing hand on the cheek.....that is sooooooo cheeeekkkyyyy....

Desi_Girl1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yeah it's true but i didn't want annie to stick around for too long   and if Dev's gone, what's gonna happen to Meera? i like her more than Annie
MishtiShona thumbnail
@Absoluv: xactly my point.....I do demand more MAANEET scenes n better than hand touching on cheek n eyelocks.Annie is defo picking up acting skils..................any1 wud..... having such brilliant actors like GURTI😳sharing screen wiv them

@Desi_Girl1991: According to article Meera/Perneet Chauhan is leaving the show so mayb Annie wud stick around coz the CV's want to show her n Arjuns luv track
patakha-guddi thumbnail
i agree wid u 😊n gud post👍🏼well i 2 think dat gurti shuldnt get stressed out as annie arjun luv track is gonna strt n as this two r jst opp 2 eachothr so we m8 hv sm nok jhok b/w them othr than our cute maneet.😉
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
well ya i am also startng to like annie-arjun pair.. they kinda suit each other.. i cn bear them as long as they dnt cseate problems 4 maaneet.. jus hope tat arjun falls head over heals 4 annie and 4gets abt his mission to ruin maan..lolz
soper thumbnail
yeah to true i also like like the scenes between annie and arjun.....today annie is looking so cute....and arjun is giving dam  HOT attitude
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
i agree with u reg other story lines, but frankly  i did not much like anne's acting...such intense scenes, she couldnt carry it off...arjun was okay, but anne no....there r so many actors yaar, why choose a newcomer for such important role...before this in geet, the only romance going on was maan's and geet's...now they have given another couple a chance, can they not choose somebody good??? when their scenes came in youtube while watching again, i just fast forwarded their scenes...i did not like her acting at all in those scenes...