India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Annie Arjun..............LIKE IT!!!

MishtiShona Senior Member
MishtiShona
MishtiShona

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
I really like the way CV's have planned the storyline of GEET by showing romance of Arjun n Annie coz it  kind of puts the pressure off MAANEET being the centre of attention n pressuring GURTI...............c'mon though GURTI r the soul of the show we cant always hve them coz it doesnt make logic....

I knw sum pple will say tht Geet is all about the protagonist of show but we need other charcters as well...........to mve story forward................also we dont want our fav couple to b stressed out coz of long hours of shooting which has caused them to b sick n life threatening like Gurmeet had malaria, eye infection and Drashti had leg prob

So introducing Annie n Arjun love story will be interesting(even though they can't beat MAANEET on intensity, passion, romanceEmbarrassed)

Just my POV............no offence to anyoneBig smile

Edited by DesiGal4TL - 15 December 2010 at 1:20pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet16nithi07soperhemvbmilliiDesi_Girl1991mechantefillepatakha-guddiAbsoluvmaaniqra

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
I kinda agree with u DesiGal4TL....Yes v do need other characters & tracks to keep the story moving...I know almost 99% MAANEETians do not like ANNIE & I used to also dislike her in teh beginnin a LOT...but lately I feel that she is picking up a lil acting skills from being around good people.....My dear buddies PLEASE do not throw chappals at me for saying this.....hands protecting my head.....Tongue

I think Annie & Arjun track can b interesting if handled the right way...BUT all this said..Heart..MAANEET r the SOUL of the show..Heart..So as a true MAANEETian...I demand more MAANEET scenesDay Dreaming including lots & lots of romance Blushingmeaning more than eyelocks & placing hand on the cheek.....that is sooooooo cheeeekkkyyyy....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet16MishtiShonamechantefillejaspreetm2815

Desi_Girl1991 IF-Dazzler
Desi_Girl1991
Desi_Girl1991

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
yeah it's true but i didn't want annie to stick around for too long Ouch  and if Dev's gone, what's gonna happen to Meera? i like her more than Annie

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MishtiShonaAbsoluv

MishtiShona Senior Member
MishtiShona
MishtiShona

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
@Absoluv: xactly my point.....I do demand more MAANEET scenes n better than hand touching on cheek n eyelocks.Annie is defo picking up acting skils..................any1 wud..... having such brilliant actors like GURTIEmbarrassedsharing screen wiv them

@Desi_Girl1991: According to article Meera/Perneet Chauhan is leaving the show so mayb Annie wud stick around coz the CV's want to show her n Arjuns luv track
patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:04am | IP Logged
i agree wid u Smilen gud postThumbs Upwell i 2 think dat gurti shuldnt get stressed out as annie arjun luv track is gonna strt n as this two r jst opp 2 eachothr so we m8 hv sm nok jhok b/w them othr than our cute maneet.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MishtiShona

maaneet16 Groupbie
maaneet16
maaneet16

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:27am | IP Logged
I AGREE WITH YOUBig smile

MishtiShona

miss_bennet IF-Rockerz
miss_bennet
miss_bennet

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
well ya i am also startng to like annie-arjun pair.. they kinda suit each other.. i cn bear them as long as they dnt cseate problems 4 maaneet.. jus hope tat arjun falls head over heals 4 annie and 4gets abt his mission to ruin maan..lolz

mechantefille

soper Senior Member
soper
soper

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
yeah to true i also like like the scenes between annie and arjun.....today annie is looking so cute....and arjun is giving dam  HOT attitude

Go to top