India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

leap

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
is rmj going for leap. i tink so,anu going to us,sum how vartika will join him and fall for him anu will tink mona got married wen he cumes bck he cums to know she is not for sum reason,as it is said tat priyal will b replaced so sara will cum after d leap. wat u guys tink?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_c-salma-

-Punjaban IF-Sizzlerz
-Punjaban
-Punjaban

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

NOOOO!! yaar..i dnt want priyal replaced for nothing..pl..this cant be true!Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdass

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
its just my thoughts and abt priyal being replaced,people just relaxed i dont tink its totally confirmed and d creatives r not mad to chnge actors like dis.no offense to priyal fans,but dis girl has to wrk really very hard.any daily show, d lead actress has to b really very strong in terms of looks,acting,dialogue delievery etc and priyal lack sumting in it.i hav wtched all d episodes of rmj but cant relate to her.if she is bubbly and funloving dere were rati(mjht),shilpa(dmg)etc who were strong and people used to luv dem.i agree priyal is a newcomer she needs time,but nobody can giv her time cause dere is cut to cut competition on between d shows.
i hav nthing aginst priyal and i dont tink she will get replaced.its just wat i felt. pld dont bash me for dis.i am cool wid anyting,wen dimple was to replace her i was totally against it cause priyal was better actor but sara khan is a better actoe and d popular one,if it is betterment of d show so am fine wid it.
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

is rmj going for leap. i tink so,anu going to us,sum how vartika will join him and fall for him anu will tink mona got married wen he cumes bck he cums to know she is not for sum reason,as it is said tat priyal will b replaced so sara will cum after d leap. wat u guys tink?

no i dont think so
Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sherma

HalkatJawaniJay IF-Dazzler
HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
I don't they are planning to take a leap...it's a new show yaar. I think something will happen at wedding day that will cause Mona and Anukalp to get married.

Davi

Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Its too early for a leap so no, i dont think so. Like kajol pointed out, i also think something will happen on wedding day to prevent mona from getting married.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index