Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

IS this just me????? (Page 2)

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygolucky

I don't  know exaclty what happend to their comic timing but something is definitely missing. I consider myself hardcore Maneetian but now a days I am skipping most part of the episodes. My pov of view please no offenceSmile

Same here but as we now know she is unwell might be that being the reason she could not fully emote like before. Hope she recovers soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

happygolucky

maneet_forever9 IF-Rockerz
maneet_forever9
maneet_forever9

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
GET WELL SOON DRASHTI JI Smile

khushi_4ever

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi 4ever

Originally posted by happygolucky

I don't  know exactly what happened to their comic timing but something is definitely missing. I consider myself hardcore Maneetian but now a days I am skipping most part of the episodes. My pov of view please no offenceSmile

Same here but as we now know she is unwell might be that being the reason she could not fully emote like before. Hope she recovers soon.

I wish her good health.Smile Health is priority !!!!!!!

khushi_4ever

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
GET WELL SOON DARSHTI.....kya hain na geet ki shadi jo sar pe naach rahin hain na ........agar chulbuli GEET laut kar nahin aaygi.......shadi main maja nahin ayegi......

khushi_4ever

Bul3 IF-Sizzlerz
Bul3
Bul3

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
this 6 days a week is surely hard for actors!..

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Thats true we want our Geet back, the non-stop chatter box, who talks with her own self , complains to her babaji and even though unknowingly, with her shararati small smile and chulbulapan succeeds in always bringing a smile on her Maan sir's face.

BUT we want our DD to be well enough to be able to give us our Geet back, so Drashti get well soon.

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by untamedtigress

Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Is this just me or have u all felt this too....
that DD as Geet felt a little off colour..they have had their NOK_JHOK earlier too but why is it that i felt she was not well??? I felt the contrast more keenly when after the completion of the episode DD come on the screen promoting the Saturday episodes and she was the same lively, chulbuli, smiling chatterbox Geet whom we are so accustomed to watch.
Why was she looking as if she is sick or tired....................????/

Drashti are u ok????

(And plz guys one sincere request dont start the blog reference....if u can only talk about that plz refrain from commenting, we have all seen how perfectly normal they are from the SBB and SBS segments of these two days)
maybe the actors are overworked,six daz a week is not a joke yes poor dd does look tired its only cuz ov the harsh six day schedule i suppose,they are also humanbeings naDead

Yeah she must have shot non-stop to cover her absent days and returned from vacation and resumed shoot immediately, the jet lag must also be a factor that's why she looks tired.

khushi_4ever

tulip132 Goldie
tulip132
tulip132

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
DD get well soon. our prayers with you

khushi_4ever

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index