India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

IS this just me?????

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Is this just me or have u all felt this too....
that DD as Geet felt a little off colour..they have had their NOK_JHOK earlier too but why is it that i felt she was not well??? I felt the contrast more keenly when after the completion of the episode DD came on the screen promoting the Saturday episodes and she was the same lively, chulbuli, smiling chatterbox Geet whom we are so accustomed to watch.
Why was she looking as if she is sick or tired....................????/

Drashti are u ok????

(And plz guys one sincere request dont start the blog reference....if u can only talk about that plz refrain from commenting, we have all seen how perfectly normal they are from the SBB and SBS segments of these two days)

Edited by khushi_4ever - 15 December 2010 at 2:03pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kajal024anshimanshibengalirani101bhabhafatim30untamedtigressmaankigeet4everdrdee142happygolucky49erFanpickachu

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Is this just me or have u all felt this too....
that DD as Geet felt a little off colour..they have had their NOK_JHOK earlier too but why is it that i felt she was not well??? I felt the contrast more keenly when after the completion of the episode DD come on the screen promoting the Saturday episodes and she was the same lively, chulbuli, smiling chatterbox Geet whom we are so accustomed to watch.
Why was she looking as if she is sick or tired....................????/

Drashti are u ok????

(And plz guys one sincere request dont start the blog reference....if u can only talk about that plz refrain from commenting, we have all seen how perfectly normal they are from the SBB and SBS segments of these two days)
maybe the actors are overworked,six daz a week is not a joke yes poor dd does look tired its only cuz ov the harsh six day schedule i suppose,they are also humanbeings naDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142khushi_4ever

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
I don't  know exaclty what happend to their comic timing but something is definitely missing. I consider myself hardcore Maneetian but now a days I am skipping most part of the episodes. My pov of view please no offenceSmile

Edited by happygolucky - 15 December 2010 at 1:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

manny136 IF-Rockerz
manny136
manny136

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
maybe her vacation has made her a little relaxed so its gonna take a little time for her to get back into the groove.

untamedtigresskhushi_4ever

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
DD had a severe back-pain because of which she took 8 days off ..finally she returned to shoot but mayb a bit of weakness is still thereErmm

Don't worry..give her some time..she will b fit and fine soonEmbarrassed

Edited by jyoti06 - 15 December 2010 at 1:28pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bhabhauntamedtigressmaankigeet4everkhushi_4evermgdg_2010maanmeet1RajeevGurtiFanBul3swan20rahmona_pakswepickachu

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

DD had a severe back-pain because of which she took 8 days off ..finally she returned to shoot but mayb a bit of weakness is still thereErmm

Don't worry..give her some time..she will b fit and fine soonEmbarrassed

Thank u for the info. She must be really recuperating still but due to the demands of the 6 days a week schedule she had to come back.........................

We r happy to have u back Drashti but do take care of urself.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

untamedtigressmaankigeet4evermaneet_forever9

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
she looked illl.. probabli the stress of work and all.. either way.. wish her all the bestBig smile

maneet_forever9khushi_4ever

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
DD has back pain??? AWWw...poor thing.
Hope she takes rest and gets better soon..

Get well soon Dhrasti!

maneet_forever9khushi_4ever

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index