Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Mili97

Read the update just now and totally disgusted by what's going on. A weak, spineless and speechless Pratigya is a parody of the entire concept of the show. A's importance in the show is being stretched too farrrrrrrr. What about P's taking Kesar to the gops to file a complaint?

it'll come soon
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
I just read this right now carisma. Well Arushi is going to get the wrath of krishna tomo. What do you think ? Kesar will rise up now. She has to.

Anu
Edited by anusarkar - 13 years ago
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's nice to see all of you being such eternally optimistic. Personally I am losing hope and getting frustrated with the Arushi and even KN's character are treated. Why has KN become such a 'cutesy' character? What he felt for A was lust, why this juvenile delinquent act now. This is like what K can do, I can do better. Illogical sequence of events!
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anusarkar

I just read this right now carisma. Well Arushi is going to get the wrath of kridhna's wrath tomo. What do you think ? Kesar will rise up now. She has to.

Anu

i think kesar will start in a few weeks. she does seem a diff person coming out now,
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mili97

It's nice to see all of you being such eternally optimistic. Personally I am losing hope and getting frustrated with the Arushi and even KN's character are treated. Why has KN become such a 'cutesy' character? What he felt for A was lust, why this juvenile delinquent act now. This is like what K can do, I can do better. Illogical sequence of events!

the cv's are aware - it's all planned only the future can tell