Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

SYMBOLISMS for today's episode-The Future Plot (Page 3)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PGirn

Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by Desi_Girl1991

i hate the bankrupcy idea Cry, but i guess it's needed for the show to move on and besides, we're talking about the great MSK here people!! he's a professional business man so i'm sure he'll find many ways to get his things back and i'm also sure that "sooth samai pe" he'll take revenge on arjun and will leave arjun bankrupt instead!!

Hi dear....see this is a game of chess with Maan and Arjun bidded against each other....so we need to have some Drama....Jo dikha rahe hai uska Maza Lo Wink

yup agreed!! lets just sit back n watch! MSK is MSK..he will not let anything come in his way...!

Yes Wait and watch is the Moto in fashion

PGirn Senior Member
PGirn
PGirn

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshni19

Originally posted by rajeev the best

i guess arjun will return the file and that's how he will try to get in maan's good books.about msk going bankrupt i don't think it will happen.i mean in the article it was just mentioned that arjun will try to bankrupt it was not mentioned  that msk will go bankrupt.  
I agree with you , Arjun thinks MSK has a weakness in Aanie , yes he is right . But Arjun doesn't know his strength , that is Geet . Everyone think that Maaneet are always fighting & make wrong perception about this . But they don't know that when work together they are the best team & nobody again nobody can mess with them .  

YEA BABYYYY! when together, they are just invincible!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mausam19

PGirn Senior Member
PGirn
PGirn

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by sanjh1234

don't worry dear the file was just one budget file of gurgaon project
maan needed it for meeting with the client who called him in morn it can't make maan bankrupt.
the whole plot is may be to keep us on the hook or  for arjun to recognise  ne as maan's sis(by face).or just to make arjun interested in her (mirror scene)

Yeap this Budget File has nothing to do with the Plot Most p[probably its just to get us confused...

True that!! CVs love messing with us!!
Rmrbr how they promote annie?! and how we all reacted haha..that was just funny! Im sure they laughed if they ever read our post on IF when they first showed her!
lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:13am | IP Logged

Darling Vij,  Great post.  Loved ur analysis.

My reasoning:

Hon, if there were no cute takes of these fights, we would be harsh and extremely deprived of some small smiles, some laughs, some oohs! and aahs! and concentrate more on destroying the new entry characters even before they can play their part.  It kinda eases the situation for us when the knots are tightening and SB concepts are taking very subtly their full diabolic force (perhaps the mc or the bankruptcy and expectations of a wedding to be).

The last promo complies with our idea of MSK as the mighty conqueror of all he surveys as good, and bringing all to his feet by the free MAAN that he has chosen to be.  A MAN who values his freedom and independent ways.  More and more I begin to feel that if he loses his EMPIRE, He becomes weak. Cause till now, his empire as he believed got him the respect, admiration and status in his world.

Arjun can use the event management of the marriage to bring taxing debts untold. This is not going to be a cheap wedding treatise.  Its going to be a ROYAL KINGS WEDDING.   In a promo Anwesha was also introduced as someone to be reckoned with in the family. It cant be this silly girl we see before us but a tying up to a mystery we are still not aware of in the Khurana Khandhan. 

But I agree wholeheartedly that MAAN is no weak brain when it comes to vengeance on those who hurt him or his family. He moves subtly, but swiftly, he plays harsh but steadily.  Thats the CONQUEROR  Arjun glorifies him as.  If Arjun discerned MSKs weakness then Maan would leave no stone unturned to tame this character Arjun for MAAN did not  get overly excited when 25% shares were returned to him. He stood his ground and rather turned the topic around to stating that he was not going to forgive NT.

We so often await a thickening of a plot with swords in hand, but the CVs deal with it in a far more simple way and in a weeks time or two, a solution is eased out and Romeo and Juliet are back to their Nok-Jhok. 

Voila, our hearts lighten, thr flowers bloom, the stars are back in the sky, and all is well again.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

Go to top