Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

SYMBOLISMS for today's episode-The Future Plot (Page 2)

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
don't worry dear the file was just one budget file of gurgaon project
maan needed it for meeting with the client who called him in morn it can't make maan bankrupt.
the whole plot is may be to keep us on the hook or  for arjun to recognise  ne as maan's sis(by face).or just to make arjun interested in her (mirror scene)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnmausam19bobby13rocks

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mg777

Hmmmm
Nice analysis...
I just hope that CVs dun create unnecessary mess. I seriously dun want MAAN to get bankrupted.No way.. pleas.e..
yes bank ruptcy is sooo ektaDead she has played this card in almost all of her shows....so i do not want that...and plus our maan is smart....till now they have shown maan to be fast...and intelligent and always ahead in any game....so they should keep his character consistencyWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mausam19

PGirn Senior Member
PGirn
PGirn

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by Desi_Girl1991

i hate the bankrupcy idea Cry, but i guess it's needed for the show to move on and besides, we're talking about the great MSK here people!! he's a professional business man so i'm sure he'll find many ways to get his things back and i'm also sure that "sooth samai pe" he'll take revenge on arjun and will leave arjun bankrupt instead!!

Hi dear....see this is a game of chess with Maan and Arjun bidded against each other....so we need to have some Drama....Jo dikha rahe hai uska Maza Lo Wink

yup agreed!! lets just sit back n watch! MSK is MSK..he will not let anything come in his way...!
mausam19 IF-Dazzler
mausam19
mausam19

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

maan needed it for meeting with the client who called him in morn it can't make maan bankrupt.
the whole plot is may be to keep us on the hook or  for arjun to recognise  ne as maan's sis(by face).or just to make arjun interested in her (mirror scene)
  I agree it is just a budget file , & even they are showing that MAAN has reached ARJUN 'S office , i think here MAAN will smell something fishy & start his investigation , & let ARJUN play his cards . I even think the BANKRUPCY track is just to hype the drama . May be they will show on the top that ARJUN has won but MSK will surely play his cards brilliantly . 
RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
i guess arjun will return the file and that's how he will try to get in maan's good books.about msk going bankrupt i don't think it will happen.i mean in the article it was just mentioned that arjun will try to bankrupt it was not mentioned  that msk will go bankrupt.we all thiking msk's weekness is geet.but maybe we are thinking wrong.it possible msk's weekness is his past.

mausam19

mausam19 IF-Dazzler
mausam19
mausam19

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev the best

i guess arjun will return the file and that's how he will try to get in maan's good books.about msk going bankrupt i don't think it will happen.i mean in the article it was just mentioned that arjun will try to bankrupt it was not mentioned  that msk will go bankrupt.  
I agree with you , Arjun thinks MSK has a weakness in Aanie , yes he is right . But Arjun doesn't know his strength , that is Geet . Everyone think that Maaneet are always fighting & make wrong perception about this . But they don't know that when work together they are the best team & nobody again nobody can mess with them .  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnRajeevGurtiFan

patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:12am | IP Logged
i hate bankrupcy ideaCrybut gud analysis n yes i think dat in da process of pretending arjun will fall in luv with annie n dat will change evrything
love
asmi

mausam19

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

Yeap this Budget File has nothing to do with the Plot Most p[probably its just to get us confused...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnmausam19

Go to top