India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

SYMBOLISMS for today's episode-The Future Plot

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

I seriously have no Idea what all the Nok-Jhok is about???? I like Maaneet Fights it's always Cute, but both the fights (KM and KC) looks totally baseless and forced'..Why is their story not moving beyond a certain point???

On the Rathore topic both Maan and Geet were at loggerheads which symbolized that some where down the lane as the story progresses they would be in disagreement with each other, its when Ani ventured that Maan and Geet both agree on the fact that Ani would go to meet Rathore this symbolized that they would be there for Ani :

1 If Arjun targets Ani to destroy the Khurana's and she is left devastated.

2) If Arjun genuinely falls in love with Ani.

Ani calls Maan and asks him to come to the Event Organizers Office'.Initially he says no but the moment Geet's Name crops up he agrees to meet''This symbolized

1)The Budget File messing...Bankruptcy is smelling

2) For Geet and her happiness no matter how busy or away he is he would leave everything behind

3)Maan would surrender (Him agreeing to come) coz Ani is going to be the one targeted by Rathore (Arjun) and Geet is the Reason (Coz NT's revenge is towards Maan coz of Geet)

Ani-Arjun: Symbolism's related to the Ani-Arjun seq (Mirrorwala/HUMRAAZ seq) will unfold tomorrow along with the Episode''

Till then stay tuned this is Viji Signing off

Edited by rickks - 15 December 2010 at 2:35pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

mjht11Anki.zerrohadahabd_20MounchyDoJinDesi_Girl1991kiran99lovetheserialpatakha-guddimechantefilleLavZanjani-paglimeravigilisomysterygurl1427Serendipity..kirti_fiji

Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Hmmmm
Nice analysis...
I just hope that CVs dun create unnecessary mess. I seriously dun want MAAN to get bankrupted.No way.. pleas.e..

Edited by Mg777 - 15 December 2010 at 12:54pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ishpreetDesi_Girl1991mysterygurl1427Absoluvbobby13rocks

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mg777

Hmmmm
Nice analysis...
I just hope that CVs dun create unnecessary mess. I seriously dun want MAAN to get bankrupted.No way.. pleas.e..

Wink Lets Hope for the best

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Desi_Girl1991

Desi_Girl1991 IF-Dazzler
Desi_Girl1991
Desi_Girl1991

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

i hate the bankrupcy idea Cry, but i guess it's needed for the show to move on and besides, we're talking about the great MSK here people!! he's a professional business man so i'm sure he'll find many ways to get his things back and i'm also sure that "sooth samai pe" he'll take revenge on arjun and will leave arjun bankrupt instead!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnmausam19Absoluv

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desi_Girl1991

i hate the bankrupcy idea Cry, but i guess it's needed for the show to move on and besides, we're talking about the great MSK here people!! he's a professional business man so i'm sure he'll find many ways to get his things back and i'm also sure that "sooth samai pe" he'll take revenge on arjun and will leave arjun bankrupt instead!!

Hi dear....see this is a game of chess with Maan and Arjun bidded against each other....so we need to have some Drama....Jo dikha rahe hai uska Maza Lo Wink

Edited by rickks - 15 December 2010 at 2:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnmausam19

mjht11 Newbie
mjht11
mjht11

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Good analysis
mausam19 IF-Dazzler
mausam19
mausam19

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by Desi_Girl1991

Hi dear....see this is a game of chess with Maan and Arjun bidded against each other....so we need to have some Drama....Jo dikha rahe hai uska Maza Lo Wink
  You are right , this is a game of one upmanship . Here when everybody will think Maan has lost everything he will play his moves very smartly . Even that taveez will help Maaneet . Do you remember that BABA had told Geet that , " yeh taveez tumhare humsafar ko pehnane ke bad tumhe saari musibatoin se tumhe bachayega " .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirn

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
hey.....i don't think the tiny fights are soo bad....it is maaneet...in real life couples sometimes fight for no reason...and while fightin they don't even know why they are fighting!!!! same here with maaneet....both already are upset that they could not meet properly due to Dadi ma's condition....for 30 mins....and so for all those reasons things are coming out in frustration....

but i also feel that they brought this track in for this week because of DD's absense...for many days....so when she came they may have just eased her into the episodes as small fights....relax the story will move....give DD time to settle in...and then it shall kick off!!! '

I don't know what to say about arjun and ani....i mean they don't really make much sense.....Arjun might....since we never knew about NT's family....but ani not so much since we know there was no Khurana sister except Kamya....whom has disappeared....
yes some logic is missing....but oh well...hota hai....chodo...

but i loved the episode still.....lets just chill and watch.....i am pretty sure slowly they will pick up the story...imagine for 2 weeks just body doubles and working around without the main leads.....not easy....now that both actors are back in one frame...they will move the story ahead...DD abhi abhi to ayi hai right?? lolz

love ya viji!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnmausam19

Go to top