Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ya k_83 very true. Star plus have latest logo right. soch nayi or something. i don;t get the full line. but i think the soch is old the same saas bahu fight, they lead getting all the athachar and not standing up or saying anything against anyone. it is 21st century but still the same old things. they say the lead is educated but she don;t think or act like educated. i don;t get why they put the logo like that. atleast show some of it.
k_83 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=laks76]Ya k_83 very true. Star plus have latest logo right. soch nayi or something. i don;t get the full line. but i think the soch is old the same saas bahu fight, they lead getting all the athachar and not standing up or saying anything against anyone. it is 21st century but still the same old things. they say the lead is educated but she don;t think or act like educated. i don;t get why they put the logo like that. atleast show some of it.[/QUOTE
 You mean to say ''rishta wahi soch nayee"  . we will say "" rishta wahi soch hai hi nahi" what do say?

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: k_83

Today 's episode was a boring episode. Arushi thinks that she is the princess of TN. omg !!!!!! pl. save us from her torture. 😑. What happened to pratigya?Now think that Mann ki Awaz ...Maid ban jaye...we people r .........  Mad ban jaye by this Track. Even the Piyasia 's acting is much better than that Arusia. GD expressions r marvelous than this Arushi. why she is always overacting and giving useless body gestures ? . it looks very comic type . In my POV, she deserves a tight slap from P OR K . After that only she will understand the revenge.   I know P is her elder sis it does not mean that she will torture her like that. what happen to Pratigya's self respect? The main thing is that P is aware of her intentions she knew that Arushi is doing purposely even though she is supporting her like good sis. why is it? ARUSHI TYPE people does not understand the good language the deserves a slap. becoz "laathon ke bhhoot batonse se nahi mante"
Pratigya has to be stand equally in any case of injustice that is the main thing of her character she should not  be degrade herself.  She should always oppose wrong things from any person not only her in laws but her own parents and Ssiter, brother etc. That would be the real justice to her character and viewers. Becoz this type of jethani devrani drama is everywhere it is not new thing. i will give the e.g. Behene, saathiya, Chaand chupa badal mai . we fed up from this sisters drama. We want innovating things from cv. I hope they will give us very soon. This the big quality of this show it is really realistic but they have to show all realistic things not the craps. New things should be there instead of all this sas bahu drama . I just hate this.

i think aroooosia will try causing rifts between baba and pratz just bringing them more and more closer. let her do her thing and then kriya will do their's.

Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: carisma2

i think aroooosia will try causing rifts between baba and pratz just bringing them more and more closer. let her do her thing and then kriya will do their's.

carisma,

What am I hearing that Arushi is been trained to take the lead ? Omg. Is this true? So after Kalpala, Ashmita now pooja is leaving too? This is not good .This show will close now.

Anu
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anusarkar

carisma,

What am I hearing that Arushi is been trained to take the lead ? Omg. Is this true? So after Kalpala, Ashmita now pooja is leaving too? This is not good .This show will close now.

Anu

hi anu,
      from where u have heard this news?some people r just speculating because they have started thinking negative about the show.if pooja will leave then at that particular day thius show will take its last breath and🀒 foreever no one will watch it for sure because all of us are seeing it for krishna /arhaan but i beleive arhaan will never ever be able to portray krishnas character soooo perfectly if pooja was not there .she is like an enery boosting drink 4 arhaan πŸ˜ƒ.so dont worry as far as the show is here she is not going anywhere 😊 and it seems that arushi days are numbered in tn
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: telstra

hi anu,
      from where u have heard this news?some people r just speculating because they have started thinking negative about the show.if pooja will leave then at that particular day thius show will take its last breath and🀒 foreever no one will watch it for sure because all of us are seeing it for krishna /arhaan but i beleive arhaan will never ever be able to portray krishnas character soooo perfectly if pooja was not there .she is like an enery boosting drink 4 arhaan πŸ˜ƒ.so dont worry as far as the show is here she is not going anywhere 😊 and it seems that arushi days are numbered in tn

hi telstra,

There were some other posts and ppl were talking about it. I guess it was random. I agree kriya brings out the best in eachother.I cannot imagine them with anyone else.

Anu
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: telstra

hi anu,

Isn't the  favour up yet.....when will the day come that i can enjoy this show once again.