Cvs! Stop this demeaning & nonsensical track.

Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
When will this nonsense stop. Is this all that you have to offer to us ? How about a meaningful track about Kriya building their life together somewhere far away from the hell. How about Kesar's justice? Instead you have turned your protagonist into  a depressing cry baby. She is behaving out of her character. We do not want to see a shy meek looking Prats. Where did her fire go? When is this nonsense going to end ?

I read a article which mentioned that all your writers are male and your producer is a female.Or is it that you guys are so pathetic that you actually like women been tortured . Writing storyline for egoistic and selfish men have made you guys one of them. Very ironical that Miss Grey is a woman and she approves the derogating scripts. You ppl are lucky that we your audiences are still writing and requesting change. This means you still have a chance to rectify. There will be a time when this curiosity will fade and we will lose interest. The way you are going it might come sooner than later.

You are  proudly continuing the Bigamy issue inspite of it being an illegal fact. Instead of solving real matters and giving a real social message you chose to give us a disgraceful track. We want Prats fighting for Kesar and herself not for an insensitive brat.

Arushi(Avantika hundal) needs to go. ASAP. Why is she getting so much screen time? I'm sure its not required in the script. She has never been an important character ever in the show.  She was the main leads sister. But now she is suddenly playing a parallel role.Why now ? Or is she getting favourable treatment because you ppl are getting favors from her. I always new that entertainment business was a strange and funny place. As an audience I feel that an actor should be praised first by his or her talent . Hundal is a very bad actor and she is not talented either. Anyways neither she looks like Katrina Kaif that she will be tolerated on screen just because of her looks.

(No offence to katrina fans. I feel she is one of the most  beautiful actresses,but she seriously need to work on her acting skills.Although I felt she has improved a lot in Rajneeti.)  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anu, I really applaud your determination to get the story changed. The unpopularity of the current KN-A wedding is clearly seen on these forums, which has become relativelyquiet due to members leaving the show.

I have personally nothing against Avantika's or anyones acting. I think they're all slowly improving. But I think with Arushi's wedding this show has become a typical saas-bahu saga with the vamps and the plotting, the constant unnecessary cruelty to the protagonist, the protagonist bearing every insult quietly. I plead with the CVs to please end all this otherwise they'll lose a lot of viewers soon.
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anusarkar

When will this nonsense stop. Is this all that you have to offer to us ? How about a meaningful track about Kriya building their life together somewhere far away from the hell. How about Kesar's justice? Instead you have turned your protagonist into  a depressing cry baby. She is behaving out of her character. We do not want to see a shy meek looking Prats. Where did her fire go? When is this nonsense going to end ?

I read a article which mentioned that all your writers are male and your producer is a female.Or is it that you guys are so pathetic that you actually like women been tortured . Writing storyline for egoistic and selfish men have made you guys one of them. Very ironical that Miss Grey is a woman and she approves the derogating scripts. You ppl are lucky that we your audiences are still writing and requesting change. This means you still have a chance to rectify. There will be a time when this curiosity will fade and we will lose interest. The way you are going it might come sooner than later.

You are  proudly continuing the Bigamy issue inspite of it being an illegal fact. Instead of solving real matters and giving a real social message you chose to give us a disgraceful track. We want Prats fighting for Kesar and herself not for an insensitive brat.

Arushi(Avantika hundal) needs to go. ASAP. Why is she getting so much screen time? I'm sure its not required in the script. She has never been an important character ever in the show.  She was the main leads sister. But now she is suddenly playing a parallel role.Why now ? Or is she getting favourable treatment because you ppl are getting favors from her. I always new that entertainment business was a strange and funny place. As an audience I feel that an actor should be praised first by his or her talent . Hundal is a very bad actor and she is not talented either. Anyways neither she looks like Katrina Kaif that she will be tolerated on screen just because of her looks.

(No offence to katrina fans. I feel she is one of the most  beautiful actresses,but she seriously need to work on her acting skills.Although I felt she has improved a lot in Rajneeti.)  

I can understand your frustration towards the track.. but this is taking ur opinions too far. its really distasteful as how you have been picking on Avantika Hundal..  if you dnt like arushi character talk about that but  you r crossing the line when u suggest change the character bcos she is ugly and so and so.. all this while when she was just playing second fiddle there was no problem.. just  bcos she has become a vamp you go about bitting her. please stop bashing the "Actors" playing the part i think its also against IF rules to do that.
as far as how avantika looks i think she looks quite presentable and btw why dnt u put an display pic so that we know if  U look like katrina.. then may be "You be tolerated on posts just because of your looks."

Shashi2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this whole serial turned in to a crap becoz of her crap scenesπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ! but kya karen! 😑i hav to watch dis serial only for Krishna!😭 Arushi deserves tight slaps from Krishna! n shakti also ! 😑i wish i wud see this scene soon ! 😑 she has no talent of acting , her expressions r Zero !😑😑😑 i don;t know why dcreatives r dragging her in main storyline ?😑 n destroying the main story of dis show ?????😑
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallai

I can understand your frustration towards the track.. but this is taking ur opinions too far. its really distasteful as how you have been picking on Avantika Hundal..  if you dnt like arushi character talk about that but  you r crossing the line when u suggest change the character bcos she is ugly and so and so.. all this while when she was just playing second fiddle there was no problem.. just  bcos she has become a vamp you go about bitting her. please stop bashing the "Actors" playing the part i think its also against IF rules to do that.
as far as how avantika looks i think she looks quite presentable and btw why dnt u put an display pic so that we know if  U look like katrina.. then may be "You be tolerated on posts just because of your looks."

I guess you are a Arushi fan ? What about Bigamy ? R U a bigamy fan too. Anyways I do not like Avantika hundal because she cannot act. I feel looks is secondary. She does not have any screen presense either and she needs to go. If you do not like the post do not read it. And no one is bashing her character. I am conveying my pov to the cvs.

Mitrashakti thumbnail
Originally posted by: elle45

Anu, I really applaud your determination to get the story changed. The unpopularity of the current KN-A wedding is clearly seen on these forums, which has become relativelyquiet due to members leaving the show.

I have personally nothing against Avantika's or anyones acting. I think they're all slowly improving. But I think with Arushi's wedding this show has become a typical saas-bahu saga with the vamps and the plotting, the constant unnecessary cruelty to the protagonist, the protagonist bearing every insult quietly. I plead with the CVs to please end all this otherwise they'll lose a lot of viewers soon.

I cannot bear it either.
pallai thumbnail

I guess you are a Arushi fan ? What about Bigamy ? R U a bigamy fan too. Anyways I do not like Avantika hundal because she cannot act. I feel looks is secondary. She does not have any screen presense either and she needs to go. If you do not like the post do not read it. And no one is bashing her character. I am conveying my pov to the cvs.

once again u have mixed the character and the actor... 

first of all if any one speaks for arushi.. its doesn't mean that they are their FAN. 
secondly  i never said i endorse bigamy...pls read the posts properly before coming to a conclusion on your own.. 
and now coming to your suggestion on "if you don't like the post .. do not read it"..
does not  the same apply to you too?  : if you don't like the current track or cant stand the actress.. don't watch it ...why write hate posts?

Edited by pallai - 13 years ago
Mitrashakti thumbnail

once again u have mixed the character and the actor... 

first of all if any one speaks for arushi.. its doesn't mean that they are their FAN. 
secondly  i never said i endorse bigamy...pls read the posts properly before coming to a conclusion on your own.. 
and now coming to your suggestion on "if you don't like the post .. do not read it"..
does not  the same apply to you too?  : if you don't like the current track or cant stand the actress.. don't watch it ...why write hate posts?

No I have not mixed anything. I hate the character Arushi because I detest women who pursue a married man. And i deslike Avantika Hundal because she cannot act. They are two different things. As a matter of fact I do not watch the episodes. I read the updates. This is not a hate post. I am writing my pov and discussing things. And Pratigya started as a serial promising to address social issues. I love writing and it is one of my passion. Watching a serial and writing ones pov is two different things. Anyways I do not want to get into an unneccessary argument with you. Its that I feel strongly about social issues and I have a problem with such characters portrayed in this so called progressive society. Just my pov.Nothing personal. 
pallai thumbnail

No I have not mixed anything. I hate the character Arushi because I detest women who pursue a married man. And i deslike Avantika Hundal because she cannot act. They are two different things. As a matter of fact I do not watch the episodes. I read the updates. This is not a hate post. I am writing my pov and discussing things. And Pratigya started as a serial promising to address social issues. I love writing and it is one of my passion. Watching a serial and writing ones pov is two different things. Anyways I do not want to get into an unneccessary argument with you. Its that I feel strongly about social issues and I have a problem with such characters portrayed in this so called progressive society. Just my pov.Nothing personal. 

Agreed. you can discuss/analyze the characters and the serial. thats fine. i too don't support the current track because right now pratigya serial looks like its been made by some school kids.. the way arushi is being "saved" every time from shakti is hardly believable and not at all realistic.

i only find it offensive that you are criticizing the the actress so much that it looks like your dislike for the character has taken over your opinion about the actress. ..
more over if you don't like her acting, you can always put it mildly and also not make reference to her appearance. This kind of actor bashing is not at all allowed in IF , i am surprised how the MOD's are allowing so much Avantika bashing.

Mitrashakti thumbnail

Agreed. you can discuss/analyze the characters and the serial. thats fine. i too don't support the current track because right now pratigya serial looks like its been made by some school kids.. the way arushi is being "saved" every time from shakti is hardly believable and not at all realistic.

i only find it offensive that you are criticizing the the actress so much that it looks like your dislike for the character has taken over your opinion about the actress. ..
more over if you don't like her acting, you can always put it mildly and also not make reference to her appearance. This kind of actor bashing is not at all allowed in IF , i am surprised how the MOD's are allowing so much Avantika bashing.

Well she is been desliked not only in this forum,but everywhere else in all other forums. Again I am sorry if I've offended you. It was not my intention. I am in America and I have  sister who lives far away from me. I have special bond with her. Its hard to see that the cvs are going to try to cash on sibling relationships Its pathetic. Anyways thanks for your input .No hard feelings.