Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Abhay Deol needs help: Anil Kapoor (Page 4)

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VirgoVixen

Abhay Deol needs help: Anil Kapoor

Much was said between Abhay Deol and Anil Kapoor on the sets of 'Aisha'. And while  Abhay has gone on record to say that he wasn't too pleased with the way the film shaped up besides voicing his problems with Anil Kapoor's production house, Anil on the other hand very boldly in an episode of Koffee with Karan went on record to say 'Abhay Deol needs help'.

When Karan Johar asked him, 'In what way?" he was quick to reply, "in every way! There's something terribly wrong with the guy."

What's going to be the result of this outburst? It's difficult to say if Abhay Deol and Sonam Kapoor will work together ever again even though the two of them claim to be good friends. What's more is that Abhay Deol is never going to be offered a film by Anil Kapoor's production house. Guess what? Abhay thinks that's a good thing and even terms it as a 'win-win situation'.

Wonder which actor's loss this one is going to be however, Sonam's or Abhay's, that's the question!

Read more: Abhay Deol needs help: Anil Kapoor - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Abhay-Deol-needs-help-Anil-Kapoor/articleshow/7103895.cms#ixzz18D4UdFle

Finally, a cat-fight between two GUYS. ROFLROFL

@bold....This is a misquote. Anil never said that. The article loses its credibility when it's based on a fabricated quote and it's really disgusting how people here lap up everything just to have 'fun'.

Edited by incandescence - 15 December 2010 at 1:49pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusProdigalStudentkoolchicknimrahRaiinie2Angelic_JAreYaar

Mommytobe IF-Dazzler
Mommytobe
Mommytobe

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
after watching the show i think ANIL IS THE ONE WHO NEEDS HELP.
Abhay is doing fine on his own. He is far more talented than most and he is doing it his way...Wink
LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xetaxeta

her papa papa dialogue during that gardening scene in Aisha

Ok man make as much as you want of Sonam because of her overgrown childish acts and her love for labels....but don't make that scene in Aisha look like bad dialogue delivery when that was the requirement of the role. That's how I talk with my parents and loved ones (since I am a bit spoilt myself even at this ancient age) LOL. Aisha was an overgrown child....spoilt...arrogant...how do you want her to talk to her father when she knows she is doing wrong? Of course act like a 5 year old....and talk in that childish tone! Why is that bad....why do people expect her to talk like a woman when Aisha is clearly not one!

Edited by LifeOLicious - 15 December 2010 at 1:44pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NuktaacheenRaiinie2Angelic_J

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

When Karan Johar asked him, 'In what way?" he was quick to reply, "in every way! There's something terribly wrong with the guy."

@bold....This is a misquote. Anil never said that. The article loses its credibility when it's based on a fabricated quote and it's really disgusting how people here lap up everything just to have 'fun'.

anil's exact quote was "he needs help... i swear.. he needs help... some serious help..." TongueTongueTongue   and karan asked him, what kind of help would you advise... and anil said, "i think in every way... i think he is single handedly trying to do all the wrong things"....!   TongueTongueTongueTongue
most people have seen the episode already... so while he never said there was something 'terribly wrong with the guy', his comments weren't all in praise...!  TongueTongueTongue  

i think it's 'disgusting' people make assumptions about what people are actually talking about without reading the comments... TongueTongueTongue   because if they possibly had, they wouldn't make such conclusions about others...!  TongueTongueTongueTongue   

Edited by Nuktaacheen - 15 December 2010 at 1:58pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

frostyqwwwElusiveDevotionkoolchick-Mmmmm-petticoat

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LifeOLicious

Originally posted by xetaxeta

her papa papa dialogue during that gardening scene in Aisha

Ok man make as much as you want of Sonam because of her overgrown childish acts and her love for labels....but don't make that scene in Aisha look like bad dialogue delivery when that was the requirement of the role. That's how I talk with my parents and loved ones (since I am a bit spoilt myself even at this ancient age) LOL. Aisha was an overgrown child....spoilt...arrogant...how do you want her to talk to her father when she knows she is doing wrong? Of course act like a 5 year old....and talk in that childish tone! Why is that bad....why do people expect her to talk like a woman when Aisha is clearly not one!

if it was only in Aisha, then i'd agree with you... i think in general, sonam needs help with her diction and dialogue delivery... however, i think the same about quite a number of others, so she is not exactly the only one...!  EmbarrassedLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrus-Mmmmm-perfectlyflawed

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
^I've seen the epi too...a misquote is a misquote. And that (mis)quote changed the 'tone' of what was said..that's all I want to say.

And oh...that was not an 'assumption' or a 'conclusion'...just an opinion!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MaSqUeRaDe-Fivr-ProdigalStudentRaiinie2koolchicknimrahAreYaar

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

^I've seen the epi too...a misquote is a misquote. And that (mis)quote changed the 'tone' of what was said..that's all I want to say.

And oh...that was not an 'assumption' or a 'conclusion'...just an opinion!

kiddo, there is a difference between an 'opinion' and 'bashing'.... and i don't think you have any right to bash members...!  Tongue  or make such suggestive snide comments...!

yes, there is a misquote in the article... however, there are many people (as i found out much later) hardly even read the article and form their opinions on the topic title...!   and most people who have commented have seen the epi, so hardly the 'opinions' would have changed...!   Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mmmmm-

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen-Mmmmm-

Go to top