Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

The Great - LAZY Khalli (Page 2)

vampire_diaries Senior Member

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chingaari

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:12am | IP Logged
The guy is lazy undoubtedly he has his share of problems each & every single action becomes a burden owing to his huge mammoth size, simple day to day movements e.g getting up from the couch then sitting back down in a particular angle that is physically feasible for him. His paw like hands make things worse right from picking utensils to putting clothes on, I'm sure he must take extra care when shaking it after taking a leak otherwise it could result in him tearing his floppy dog off without realising

Edited by prodigy007 - 16 December 2010 at 3:13am
ketaki27 Groupbie
ketaki27
ketaki27

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Yeah, I agree with everyone that Khali is really lazy. He may be having problems with his leg (see link below about an article regarding this). But inspite of injuries, there is also something about wanting to do things for others, which he is lacking.

More than that, what upsets me is that he always blamed Sara & Shweta, saying they do not do their work properly?! Shocked
It seems he thinks all wo.men should do work properly.. never ever says this for any of the men. Though maybe next he will target Ashmit who has been refusing to clean up Khali's mess in the kitchen!

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Pro-Wrestling-1847/2009/2/Khali-3.htm

abhishah Goldie
abhishah
abhishah

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ketaki27

Yeah, I agree with everyone that Khali is really lazy. He may be having problems with his leg (see link below about an article regarding this). But inspite of injuries, there is also something about wanting to do things for others, which he is lacking.

More than that, what upsets me is that he always blamed Sara & Shweta, saying they do not do their work properly?! Shocked
It seems he thinks all wo.men should do work properly.. never ever says this for any of the men. Though maybe next he will target Ashmit who has been refusing to clean up Khali's mess in the kitchen!

I completely agree with you. And this was the reason for my post.. Last week he said that "Shewta is lazy cuz she doesn't do work" then he nominated Samir because Sam is the only person in the house that speaks up - whether its against you or not... And Khalli got his dues...

All the issues that Khalli discuss it with Dolly on how he made that or this and how they don't appreciate it -- Well HELLO, if the shoe fits Mister... Angry

And finally, yes, he is a tall & large person with loads of physical issues but then why come to Bigg Boss House? As MT said it to ASSH-MIT "if you're that sick maybe you should go to the hospital"... Same applies to Khalli.. if his physical pain due to his leg problem - he should seek physical theropy.

I feel that the housemates are more then cooperative with him and his behavior. Only Sameer speaks and so he looks like the bad guy but I'm sure that they all feel that Khalli is giving only 2% while doing any house hold task.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

addicted2tvmihali7

kathy2010 Groupbie
kathy2010
kathy2010

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
[Itana special khana khake how can he be weak? If he is not well he should leave voluntarily. He is the most arrogant and over rated chap in the house. Sameer is right in calling him Lazy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ohiom001abhishahmihali7

alpeshvara Senior Member
alpeshvara
alpeshvara

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prodigy007

The guy is lazy undoubtedly he has his share of problems each & every single action becomes a burden owing to his huge mammoth size, simple day to day movements e.g getting up from the couch then sitting back down in a particular angle that is physically feasible for him. His paw like hands make things worse right from picking utensils to putting clothes on, I'm sure he must take extra care when shaking it after taking a leak otherwise it could result in him tearing his floppy dog off without realising

LMAO!!!!hahahahahahah
addicted2tv Senior Member
addicted2tv
addicted2tv

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhishah

Originally posted by ketaki27

I completely agree with you. And this was the reason for my post.. Last week he said that "Shewta is lazy cuz she doesn't do work" then he nominated Samir because Sam is the only person in the house that speaks up - whether its against you or not... And Khalli got his dues...

All the issues that Khalli discuss it with Dolly on how he made that or this and how they don't appreciate it -- Well HELLO, if the shoe fits Mister... Angry

And finally, yes, he is a tall & large person with loads of physical issues but then why come to Bigg Boss House? As MT said it to ASSH-MIT "if you're that sick maybe you should go to the hospital"... Same applies to Khalli.. if his physical pain due to his leg problem - he should seek physical theropy.

I feel that the housemates are more then cooperative with him and his behavior. Only Sameer speaks and so he looks like the bad guy but I'm sure that they all feel that Khalli is giving only 2% while doing any house hold task.

He was given special treatment till now...but others are contestant not his servants...Sameer is absolutely right about him...rather than accepting it he is arrogant and gave statements to prove sameer wrong...if he would have accepted it that he cud not do certain things people would have understood...but pinpointing others that they dont work properly is utterly rubbish...i dont understand why  he wants to stay in BB house with so many problems...just cant tolerate him...ekto kya bolta hai samajh nahi aata..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mihali7m001

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by unhappyviewer

bechara thak gaya tha.....first he had to cook and clean then he had to entertain the women.....too much work for someone who doesnt do much.

look at his weight yaar...I feel sorry for him...
I think he will make a voluntary exit...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chingaari

Go to top