Bigg Boss Season 4

The Great - LAZY Khalli

ScarredLife thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

I was truly shocked with his approach today. He made no lunch and when dinner came around "i'll only make rice & daal". Samir is right when he said that "he is lazy"

Dolly shouldn't try and defend him (he went to bed without food cuz he's lazy too cook) cuz that'll only show how baised she is... ie., how Sara was towards Ash-Mit๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
she knows .. he is the only fool arnd hu for real supports her no matter HOW she behaves WHAT she does ; )
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
khali needs to get out asap.
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Rlly i never thought that he is gna be that lazy.
Being out of WWE he has lost all his might.
he needs to leave asap.
cape thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
he is very lazy and he should've make atleast kichdi so jisko bhook lagti woh khaata,he didnt even cook for himself lol but i feel ke khali cant even walk properly i feel sooo bad for him...his size and his hieght  both r very disturbing for himself...i feel really bad seriously....auska ye bhi aik weak point hai...thats y he cant do anything
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
He is lazy i agree, but if you have noticed Khali have became weak.. He cant even walk properly now.. ๐Ÿ˜• I dunno, but i felt like,  he is ill..๐Ÿ˜•
omg...i didnt knew tht ....well he cooked only roce and daal and went to bed without food๐Ÿคฃ now bb throw him out of ur house else sab bhooke marenge๐Ÿ˜†
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
bechara thak gaya tha.....first he had to cook and clean then he had to entertain the women.....too much work for someone who doesnt do much.
Originally posted by: cape

he is very lazy and he should've make atleast kichdi so jisko bhook lagti woh khaata,he didnt even cook for himself lol but i feel ke khali cant even walk properly i feel sooo bad for him...his size and his hieght  both r very disturbing for himself...i feel really bad seriously....auska ye bhi aik weak point hai...thats y he cant do anything

Surely he is lazy. But because of his size and  walking problem  don't think he can do much.
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The guy is lazy undoubtedly he has his share of problems each & every single action becomes a burden owing to his huge mammoth size, simple day to day movements e.g getting up from the couch then sitting back down in a particular angle that is physically feasible for him. His paw like hands make things worse right from picking utensils to putting clothes on, I'm sure he must take extra care when shaking it after taking a leak otherwise it could result in him tearing his floppy dog off without realising
Edited by prodigy007 - 13 years ago