India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

RUDRA TODAY!!!!

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Rudra was not shown thats' strong today.His dialogues was nearly nothing.What your ideas about today episodes Rudra? he should have stopped Gauri or RR does the good job.............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChaudhrytmVasusenaRadheya

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Well G proved he is nothing to her , when he tried to stop her as he was so right in his place , well there was no question of self-respect and regular bashan which she gives, since she should have anticipated this way long back .......

Nope R didnot look weak to me, he looked helpless , he surrenderer to her 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Well G proved he is nothing to her , when he tried to stop her as he was so right in his place , well there was no question of self-respect and regular bashan which she gives, since she should have anticipated this way long back .......

Nope R didnot look weak to me, he looked helpless , he surrenderer to her 
Jaya, my buddy, please explain what do u mean by ' He is nothing 2 her', or ' He looked helpless, ...he surrendered 2 her..'. Didn't get any of what u said.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshALUJNA21

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks Anju.Good post. I agree with u, today R was totally insignificant n very disappointing , failure in the name of a friend let alone husband in the episode. Only one character shined today, that is Gauri.

monaghosh

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
He was clearly not in a stage to stop her mac, he tried but he had to bend to her as he failed to convince her .....donno thats wat i felt that she behaved as if at tht moment his words didnot matter her , it was other;s approval .......... just my thinking yaar, no hard feelings 

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

He was clearly not in a stage to stop her mac, he tried but he had to bend to her as he failed to convince her .....donno thats wat i felt that she behaved as if at tht moment his words didnot matter her , it was other;s approval .......... just my thinking yaar, no hard feelings 
Had it been true that G really cared a damn about R, I'd have been the happiest. But, Alas ! It's nothing like that. G is absolutely soft with R.Angry
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
being honest, she is behaving as if she is doing favor on him  , she is making him weak , not letting him to grow .... 
ekumeed Senior Member
ekumeed
ekumeed

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Well, I actually appreciated today's episode's Rudra, but I can understand why others did not.

To me, the complete change of Rudra in the baraat episode was very confusing because the audiences were explicitly shown him not wanting Gauri in his life at all previously in the lake scene but then there was the turnaround which seemed sudden, especially since the show seemed to be showing that he was falling for her but maybe not. And for me, him falling for her was too soon. I wanted a slow reveal of their love and actually wanted to see them grow in the marriage as a couple before the love started making its presence felt in Rudra's heart. Today's episode in my mind confirmed that Rudra still loves Pihu or at least loves acceding to her slightest wishes and whims because of his love for her.

But I know that the articles previously of how Rudra is falling for Gauri is now confusing that segment of the audience which thought the love of Gauri-Rudra is imminent or already there in his heart but hitherto unknown to him.

Also, I agree with you that Rudra's character today seemed insignificant in the bigger scheme of things. But I felt that he did not need to be significant. And also, I agree with JustJ that Rudra was only letting Gauri do as she wished because she seemed adamant and not in mood to listen to any reason. For me, this was also in line with old Gauri whose self-respect was first and foremost with her. I think the truth is that she got carried away with the grand romantic gesture of Rudra bringing the baraat to her home and perhaps did not think carefully through on exactly what she was agreeing to implicitly in terms of her reception in the mansion by Rudra's parents.

For me, Rudra finally seemed to be getting on track and in line with his character. But I understand why others might think he is getting off track and behaving out of character. I think how an individual member perceives and receives Rudra's character today depends on where they thought the weekly track in terms of the plot is/should be between Rudra-Gauri.

Sincerely,
Ek Umeed

Edited by ekumeed - 15 December 2010 at 1:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KS_Minion*4rom heaven*mysticgoryfilmsSilverBell

Go to top