CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Want to work with Hritik : Vaishnavi (Page 2)

d_c_b_a Groupbie
d_c_b_a
d_c_b_a

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Never knew that Vaishnavi is a singer,badminton player and a great fan of Hrithik roshan.

Do you know that she also mentioned Aditya sir's name in a interview of "na aana is desh mein laado" that she great fan of him and has got to learn a lot from him

Edited by d_c_b_a - 16 December 2010 at 3:29am

Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Ohh my god, she is so sweet!! I loved it when she praosed Aditya sir! Hug

lovely to know mre about her!!!

I am trying to translate in english.. Give me around 15 minutes please! Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.fahmiEstelleEvenstaraway_from_TVnycsweetie

Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:28am | IP Logged
TRANSLATION IN ENGLISH

Why did you step into the acting line?

I was always interested in acting. So I gave screen test under Balaji production. I was confident about myself, so got selected for Chhoti bahu's role in Karam Apna Apna. From then, I have completely taken it up as a career.

Inspite of taking no special training in acting, you are doing a fairly good job.How? Is anybody from your family into this profession?

My dad was a theatre artist. Even I used to do stage shows but never acted. So I took up acting in serials.

In which TV shows are You working now?

I am working as a cop in Sony's CID and I am very satisfied with my work there. The audience too has accepted me well.

If given a chance in movies, with which hero would you like to work with?

I really like all the characters and acting of Hritik Roshan. SO I would love to work with him in the futue if given a chance.

Have you received any offers from movies or are you working in any movie?

No, no offers yet. But if I get any offer would love to work in movies. I had received some offers from Marathi films but because of some reasons could not do them.

Its believed that for working in films, one needs to adjust a lot. What do you have to say on this?

If you are determined and talented then you don't have to adjust.

At times, there are need of bold scenes to be done in movies. What are your views on it? Would you avoid doing such scenes?

If some actresses do bold scenes after she has managed to make a place in people's hearts, she is well accepted by everyone. Like Madhuri Dixit and Priyanka Chopra wore bikinis after they were successful. If its so, then people accept it. But if to gain success someone starts with bold scenes and all, then people forget such actresses soon. So I would never like to be forgotten. If after being a successful actress I am needed to do such scenes, I would not mind.

Who are your Favourite actress and whom you would love to work with?

I love Kajol and Sridevi's acting a lot and would love to work with them.

What do you like about CID?

CID gave me a new identity. Also, I got an opportunity to work with Aditya Srivastav whose acting was loved by me in Satya. So, it's a good experience for me to work and learn from him.

What else are you interested in other than acting?

I am a singer also. I have also written many poems and played in State(not sure...i could not read this part...) level Badminton championship. SO I am interested in all these fields.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

tasharoseAqrab.abbyluvsciddr.fahmiaadri-EstelleEvenstarKS_MiniontastahninnycsweetieDivianTanz_Divz

BeastInCarnage IF-Rockerz
BeastInCarnage
BeastInCarnage

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
She is fan of Hritik and Aditya. So she wants to do movie with them. Its just common matters to fans.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shagnika

dr.fahmi Goldie
dr.fahmi
dr.fahmi

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Thank u very much shagnikaBig smileBig smile nice article. Good to know that she too is aditiya sir's fan. I will miss vaishnavi as tashaSmile

Shagnika

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
thx Shagnika Big smile

Shagnika

KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks so much Shagnika for the English translation. Big smile

Wow, a singer and a badminton player. I thought she only acted, but she's quite multi-talented. Anyone who wants to go into movies really wants to work with the big names, such as Hritik Roshan, Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, etc. so I'm not surprised about that. Clap
tasharose Senior Member
tasharose
tasharose

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Wow that's amazing I just realized something absoulutely great by reading that article!Thanks a lot Shagnika Behana for the english translate.I realized that Ms.Dhanraj(Tasha) and I are very very much alike I mean I haven't found one thing that's different between us.She loves C.I.D,loves singing,loves to play badminton(it's my best sport) etc.....I could just go on forever...That's how amazingly talented and gifted she is.Tongue

Go to top