dadi n anni reaction to baby after wedding! edited

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hi guys, just a thought------------i still don't think that adai and obviously anni know about geets pregnancy. Most likely they will find out after the wedding----- i wonder how they will react knowing that it is dev's child that maan has accepted? Anni will be cool with it but i think dadi will need a bit of a lecture from maan and a few tears from geet and then she will be okay with it as well. Give ur comments................ :-)

i think maan will say the baby is his but our beloved NT and arjun will do the good deed of telling dadi and anni that the baby is dev's and then dadi may get a bit cross for maan and geet lying to her :-)
Edited by mslucki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mausam19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
   After marriage Dadi & Aanie will come to know about the baby , firstly Dadi will question Maan wether this baby is his . Maan will say yes & Dadi will have no other question . She might not do any shoo shaa about it ,as they will not have time as they will be busy in dealing with Arjun . 
divareena thumbnail

I hope dadi supports geet and not cause any problems.

Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i thought daadi knew about geet's pregnancy - after she found out everything that dev did........im sure she knws about geet - as for annie - well i have a feeling shes goin to be a kaanta - a huge one and with arjun beside n NT subconsciously behind everything - it'll get worse
saanjh11 thumbnail
dadi won't have any prob as may it be either  maan or dev but par-pota to unka he hai
waarish of kk
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Tishuu

i thought daadi knew about geet's pregnancy - after she found out everything that dev did........im sure she knws about geet - as for annie - well i have a feeling shes goin to be a kaanta - a huge one and with arjun beside n NT subconsciously behind everything - it'll get worse

That's what I thought, it's not possible that Daadi doesn't know about the pregnancy, as it was revealed when Dev was arrested also when NT tried to kill Geet's baby, after that if the CV's still insist on saying that Daadi doesn't know then they are stupid, just as they are trying to show that Annie doesn't know anything about what happened in the Khurana family (she was in outer space the whole time & just landed on earth)
bhabha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think dadi knows about the baby.
rani-lucki thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhabha

I think dadi knows about the baby.

i thought that aswell but then dadi hasn't mentioned it even once to geet or maan or dev so i am just curious :-)
mamon.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mslucki

i thought that aswell but then dadi hasn't mentioned it even once to geet or maan or dev so i am just curious :-)

yes I also have the same confusion. coz if dadi knew thn she would have mentioned abt it or asked geet to take care for it. but again whn all the dev and NT fiasco was going on she should have known. anyway If she doesn't know still I think she will think its maan's baby and will be happy and whn she will come to know the truth she will hate dev and NT more. but I think she will not tell anything to maan or geet and would support thm. but thts all my guess, lets see wht happens.