Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

FRIDAY SHOW ... preview..LINK (Page 3)

rajucole Senior Member
rajucole
rajucole

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amukta

No body thinks he is giving an expensive diamond same way as he must have given a gold plated chain to Sniti.It is just a symbolism of appreciation.
in the begining start of this thread you have said this. see the quote yourself
Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Haiyo Rabba! Five lakh diamond ring - a giveaway???

Zee TV's Hero Honda Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar seems to be a platform where celebrities come to cheer the contestants and instead end up giving away some pricey goodies! 
On this Friday's episode of the show, apna Daler Paji who is known to shower the contestants with gifts and goodies from time to time, shocked his fellow judges when he gifted Abhilasha with a gigantic diamond ring that is rumored to cost in the range of Rs 5-7 lakhs!! Dalerji was so happy with Abhilasha's performance that he couldn't help but take off the diamond ring he was wearing & presented it to an overjoyed Abhilasha!

amukta IF-Dazzler
amukta
amukta

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
I never said it is Zees wordings and you and I do not know the truth...acc to u than Hrithik also must have just given fake checks,,,,Leave it at that and I never attack you or write nasty comments like you about other contestants...
If Kamal wins very good or if Bishak wins also we have to be happy for as he has worked hard for it.So stop attacking and maligning other contestants.PEACE
rajucole Senior Member
rajucole
rajucole

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amukta

I never said it is Zees wordings and you and I do not know the truth...acc to u than Hrithik also must have just given fake checks,,,,Leave it at that and I never attack you or write nasty comments like you about other contestants...
If Kamal wins very good or if Bishak wins also we have to be happy for as he has worked hard for it.So stop attacking and maligning other contestants.PEACE
you are starter of this thread and you have said this, i have just quoted your comments.  when you do not know the truth, they why you exeragated the thing.  please once again see this what you said and have peace.
in the begining start of this thread you have said this. see the quote yourself
Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Haiyo Rabba! Five lakh diamond ring - a giveaway???

Zee TV's Hero Honda Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar seems to be a platform where celebrities come to cheer the contestants and instead end up giving away some pricey goodies! 
On this Friday's episode of the show, apna Daler Paji who is known to shower the contestants with gifts and goodies from time to time, shocked his fellow judges when he gifted Abhilasha with a gigantic diamond ring that is rumored to cost in the range of Rs 5-7 lakhs!! Dalerji was so happy with Abhilasha's performance that he couldn't help but take off the diamond ring he was wearing & presented it to an overjoyed Abhilasha!

Edited by rajucole - 16 December 2010 at 12:28pm
MyInspirationz IF-Sizzlerz
MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
she surely deserves to be in top 3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amukta

Go to top