India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

update 15th dec 2010 (Page 2)

sang_hari IF-Dazzler
sang_hari
sang_hari

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Aditi,poet- I was crying over soap.This has never happened to me before.felt as though i was witnessing the last moments of a loved one.
u are right about the comparison of the CV's to a train without breaks.By monday all this will be over  and will heave a sigh of relief even though there will this empty feeling whenever we all see laado without RaSia

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

bittu31 Goldie
bittu31
bittu31

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

It's a horrible transgression and the message conveyed is - please stop thinking for others and working for their welfare..
What did Sia and Raghav do to deserve this?

Its a big Question ...only C.v's can answer this ..I think till now c.v's have hope that may be both will agree to play older roles ...
Both Adi and Nats told in their interveiw that they are not comfortable playing older roles ..and I respect their decision ..Why for crazy ness of a mad person they should suffer Angry once u have played older roles ..ur career is finished ....& they are new ..

As far as message given by laddo is concerned - its always negative ..

After watching day before yesterday's song sequence - HUm hai iss pal yaha ... I thought c.v's ka kya bigad jata if they would have taken leap of 4-5 years ..Cry

@ prem : Ammaji was always a self fish women ...At last c.v's made her win ...they are not showing any incidence to change her mind set but encouraging that whatever she thinks is correct ...

It was Ammaji's decision that Santy shoud sleep with other man ..without understanding sentiment of jogi ....she never ties understands her sons ...neither Jogi nor Raghav.

Raghav was away from veerpur that's why he was able to raise his voice and Jogi never had his voice ,& able to stop his mother    , even though he never wants santy to sleep with some body else ...the end result is that he keeps on taking out his furstration on santy ..Angry and his charcter reached that stage ..the moment he comes on screen ...I really feel ..TV maine gus kar maaru usko ..Angry

It would have been fun to watch jogi 's pachaytap ..LOL if  c.v's would have liked to show some positivity ..

tiny15

bittu31 Goldie
bittu31
bittu31

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sang_hari

Aditi,poet- I was crying over soap.This has never happened to me before.felt as though i was witnessing the last moments of a loved one.
u are right about the comparison of the CV's to a train without breaks.By monday all this will be over  and will heave a sigh of relief even though there will this empty feeling whenever we all see laado without RaSia

For me ..both Laddo and colors will end at Rasia's death ..Confused ..I am in no mood to watch other  serials by colors . the people who don't care about sentiments of veiwers deserve this only .

tiny15

poetic IF-Sizzlerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bittu31

For me ..both Laddo and colors will end at Rasia's death ..Confused ..I am in no mood to watch other  serials by colors . the people who don't care about sentiments of veiwers deserve this only .

Yes Bittu,

All the SHows are steeped with negativity. I really also don't want to continue with anything after this week or latest coming MOnday - RaSia's ending will end it for me.

Maybe if only Natasha and Adi are lured back into the trap, will I also be lured back ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bittu31adinats07tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

It's a horrible transgression and the message conveyed is - please stop thinking for others and working for their welfare..

Its a big Question ...only C.v's can answer this ..I think till now c.v's have hope that may be both will agree to play older roles ...
Both Adi and Nats told in their interveiw that they are not comfortable playing older roles ..and I respect their decision ..Why for crazy ness of a mad person they should suffer Angry once u have played older roles ..ur career is finished ....& they are new ..

After watching day before yesterday's song sequence - HUm hai iss pal yaha ... I thought c.v's ka kya bigad jata if they would have taken leap of 4-5 years ..Cry

@ prem : Ammaji was always a self fish women ...At last c.v's made her win ...they are not showing any incidence to change her mind set but encouraging that whatever she thinks is correct ...

It was Ammaji's decision that Santy shoud sleep with other man ..without understanding sentiment of jogi ....she never ties understands her sons ...neither Jogi nor Raghav.

Raghav was away from veerpur that's why he was able to raise his voice and Jogi never had his voice ,& able to stop his mother    , even though he never wants santy to sleep with some body else ...the end result is that he keeps on taking out his furstration on santy ..Angry and his charcter reached that stage ..the moment he comes on screen ...I really feel ..TV maine gus kar maaru usko ..Angry

It would have been fun to watch jogi 's pachaytap ..LOL if  c.v's would have liked to show some positivity ..

The bigger question was (which we have asked a 100 times or more) is why the channel took this call for the leap??
Were the TRP's falling??
Did the original team of writers take a run out powder,
did the CV's realise they had no idea how to proceed with the message they had started
or most importantly did the channel not want to show a positive outcome ever???

Bittu, if you do get a chance do get into that TV and do what you think Jogi deserves, his character is the pits.Angry

tiny15

bittu31 Goldie
bittu31
bittu31

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

Yes Bittu,

All the SHows are steeped with negativity. I really also don't want to continue with anything after this week or latest coming MOnday - RaSia's ending will end it for me.

Maybe if only Natasha and Adi are lured back into the trap, will I also be lured back ...

I don't know whether we will be able to see them together again as there is no trend in the TV industry to repeat Jodi ....and every body is not lucky like Kartika & karan Confused

tiny15

poetic IF-Sizzlerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Aditi,

The Cvs are also in no position to answer your questions. They just took a hit because they felt suicidal.
Told u all na long time ago, their fave song is -

Aa khushi se khudkhushi karle ...

@ Bittu - I know what you are telling but we can always keep on hoping na? Miracles do happen and you know, maybe God might take pity on us and decide to grant our wishes.

By the way, Avinash Sachdeva and Rubina Dilaik are also gonna be repeated in the second installmentof Chhoti Bahu. The first leg of the Show has ended some 3 months ago.

Well we can only hope, pray and wish for the same.

"I believe in angels ..." Tongue

Edited by poetic - 15 December 2010 at 11:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bittu31adinats07tiny15

bittu31 Goldie
bittu31
bittu31

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

The bigger question was (which we have asked a 100 times or more) is why the channel took this call for the leap??
Were the TRP's falling??
Did the original team of writers take a run out powder,
did the CV's realise they had no idea how to proceed with the message they had started
or most importantly did the channel not want to show a positive outcome ever???

Bittu, if you do get a chance do get into that TV and do what you think Jogi deserves, his character is the pits.Angry

Decision making authority in C.v's gone MAD ...that's why they took this crazy decision ...

tiny15

Go to top