Na Aana Is Desh Laado

update 15th dec 2010

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Furious Jogi is sitting  brooding about the birth of santosh's son when VKG consoles him .she tells him to accept the child as that would remove the label of impotent from his life.she compares the child to greenery  in his life called desert.A pandit  tells VKG that her grandson has the sun's ascendant in his horoscope, so like the sun  will restore the family's lost prestige  and name.VKG  becomes very happy listening to these words and SC gives the pandit her gold ring as a dakshina.Raghav is searching for sia in the jungle and screams her name .suddenly gunmen surround him and take him to their  camp with raghav holding on tightly to Sia 's diary.raghav sees AC and he tells raghav to follow him.raghav sees amba there and he asks her as to why he has been brought . she tells him that BP's men would  have caught him other wise.he cries that he is not worried about himself but is searching for sia.amba makes snide comments on ammaji's son and tells him that sia is with her.she takes him to where sia is lying down attended by daima.they leave rasia alone and sia wakes up to raghav calling out to her.

sia is happy to see him and raghav promises her to take somewhere far away where they will live happily.sia tells him that she is happy where ever he  is and that she is sad about the fact that he will not be able to keep up his promise.she tells him that  she will die in peace as he is with her.raghav asks her not to say all those  words.amba who is listening to all this tells sia  jokingly that sia has eaten ammaji's heilli food so she will be strong  after the delivery to irritate ammaji.she also  says that  courageous sia should  stay alive to bring up her daughter as they will be the first girls in veerpur.

Jogi steals santosh's son to kill him  kicking the crying santosh only to intercepted  by SC.she  tells him to return the child to santosh.adamant Jogi refuses to return  and is bent upon killing the child.all the sangwan women and men except for VKG watch  all these.Angry SC catches DS's collar and tells him that she was wife who commanded her son to kill her husband .DS tells SC that child is a bundle of sin which should be removed from the earth.SC tells him that  the child will stigma of impotency from his head.but DS does not  budge and he kicks everybody on his way only to  stopped by VKG.

PRECAP-raghav is mad with grief and looks at  sia at disbelief.he is not able to digest her death and cries with amba also crying in the background

Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RASIA2 thumbnail
thanks for the update thursday is going to be a very very sad time for rasia fans,to see Sia dying and Raghav bracking down I am aready very sad and upset.In todays epi I am happy and sad  that Sia,Raghav have met but only for short time Sia is going to leave Raghav again how very sad could it get to see the most beautiful pair of laado just die like this one by one first Sia then Raghav this is going to be very upsetting for there fans.CV's should have taken a leap of 4,5 years instead of 20 years that way rasia would have stayed alive and they could have given laado a wonderful ending, and also rasia fans would have stayed happy as well.

Sanaa/uk
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update 👏👏👏

Again a heart breaking Episode ...😭😭 but atleast Rasia are together ...I was crying after seeing precap ..😭😭

I have no words to describe jogi ...😡😡

Loved the way sheela held him and put finger on his head pointing that child will wipe off blame of impotency ...⭐️ she was like lioness ..

Amba is well updated ..she even knows that Sia is going to deliver girls ..kya yeh bhi paper maine publish hua tha ...😲

Edited by bittu31 - 13 years ago
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update. so tomorrow's episode would be a must watch one.
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What can i say, such a promising story of changing evil practices in society has turned into saas bahu serial after leap with enemy children falling in love...............same old story

And they killed of the two protoganist who wanted to bring change in the village one during child birth and other trying to save his so called family(who have never allowed him to live peacefully ever since he fell in love with sia and decided to support her and change the customs) from BP----------what a waste of a good story potential

I am now wondering what are they showing that those who live for others or help others and are good humans will have a very sad life, struggling life and will die young. Has Rasia ever lived one minute for themselves i cannot think of one such moment where they could live or decide anything on their own

Raghav always lived for his mother do everything she says and what does he get in return for such loyalty and respect he showed her betrayal, hardship, physical harm from his mother whom he loved so much and did so much for and jogi did not even get down from truck and advice him that his life is in danger if he goes alone---------gaji is better atleast he was concerned for raghav safety although raghav complained agianst him in police station during sunheri case. least said about ammaji the better she is truly acting like raghav is not related to her ever since he decided to marry sia. And others never bothered to tell him taht they will serach sia together and pacify him.

And poor sia, SC, santy, sunheri and chanda are not even remembering or fighting for her after what all she did to all of them. When they are in trouble they always had rasia supporting them but now they are not bothered and fighting for rasia
sang_hari thumbnail
what else can i say than i had tears in my eyes yesterday after that Rasia scene.Raghav is totally broken and sia is resigned to her fate.Amba   given  the no nonsense person that she is,got emotional seeing them.anyway she has always been a soft touch when it came to sia.
Sc was to good and felt like goading her more in to killing DS.the way she said that it was she who commanded her son to kill her husband was too good.saachi main,DS is the paap and the dharti pe bhoj ,not the child. VKG was happy hearing about that child's good luck-selfish woman.seems like SC  will be there after the leap-the only bright spot.
Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shreya for the update.

@ prem - You have made very pertinent points here. I also didn't like the fact that SC, Sunheri, Chanda and Santosh are not even wondering where Raghav and SIa are - whether Raghav could reach Sis; whether SIa has already delivered her babies; whether she is safe et al.
I know the birth of Santosh' child was imminent but that should not stop anyone for wondering and praying for their near and dear ones. Especially SIa and Raghav, who have out themselves on the line of fire everytime the others inside the haveli were in trouble.

During this incident, all of them are more or less hale and hearty, barring Sia. And she had to bear the most during all the escapades, courtesy VKG and her actions.

If we consider the length of the story or tracks involved, they were probably happy for a year or so together. And the happiness was always fraught with despair and sadnes and tears. What a wastage of youhtful love and compassion and empathy for others.

It's a horrible transgression and the message conveyed is - please stop thinking for others and working for their welfare..
What did Sia and Raghav do to deserve this?
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: poetic

Thanks Shreya for the update.

@ prem - You have made very pertinent points here. I also didn't like the fact that SC, Sunheri, Chanda and Santosh are not even wondering where Raghav and SIa are - whether Raghav could reach Sis; whether SIa has already delivered her babies; whether she is safe et al.
I know the birth of Santosh' child was imminent but that should not stop anyone for wondering and praying for their near and dear ones. Especially SIa and Raghav, who have out themselves on the line of fire everytime the others inside the haveli were in trouble.

During this incident, all of them are more or less hale and hearty, barring Sia. And she had to bear the most during all the escapades, courtesy VKG and her actions.

If we consider the length of the story or tracks involved, they were probably happy for a year or so together. And the happiness was always fraught with despair and sadnes and tears. What a wastage of youhtful love and compassion and empathy for others.

It's a horrible transgression and the message conveyed is - please stop thinking for others and working for their welfare..

I think the CV's are so concerned about moving as fast as they can towards the leap that they are not bothering with human emotions or how people feel. I would still like to believe despite what was not shown that the women at least loved and are concerned about Raghav and his Sia.

These episodes before the leap feel like it is a train without brakes heading for the cliff

I watched a bit towards the end and thought Sheila was absolutely brilliant. Jogi's character is something else..........he just never shows any positive emotion. What is he made up of????

Did not see the precap but can imagine the heartbreak.😭  😭  Feels like the end of an era.

Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail
Aditi,poet- I was crying over soap.This has never happened to me before.felt as though i was witnessing the last moments of a loved one.
u are right about the comparison of the CV's to a train without breaks.By monday all this will be over  and will heave a sigh of relief even though there will this empty feeling whenever we all see laado without RaSia
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: poetic

Its a big Question ...only C.v's can answer this ..I think till now c.v's have hope that may be both will agree to play older roles ...
Both Adi and Nats told in their interveiw that they are not comfortable playing older roles ..and I respect their decision ..Why for crazy ness of a mad person they should suffer 😡 once u have played older roles ..ur career is finished ....& they are new ..

As far as message given by laddo is concerned - its always negative ..

After watching day before yesterday's song sequence - HUm hai iss pal yaha ... I thought c.v's ka kya bigad jata if they would have taken leap of 4-5 years ..😭

@ prem : Ammaji was always a self fish women ...At last c.v's made her win ...they are not showing any incidence to change her mind set but encouraging that whatever she thinks is correct ...

It was Ammaji's decision that Santy shoud sleep with other man ..without understanding sentiment of jogi ....she never ties understands her sons ...neither Jogi nor Raghav.

Raghav was away from veerpur that's why he was able to raise his voice and Jogi never had his voice ,& able to stop his mother    , even though he never wants santy to sleep with some body else ...the end result is that he keeps on taking out his furstration on santy ..😡 and his charcter reached that stage ..the moment he comes on screen ...I really feel ..TV maine gus kar maaru usko ..😡

It would have been fun to watch jogi 's pachaytap ..😆 if  c.v's would have liked to show some positivity ..