Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Awsome track. Abhiya in demand.. (Page 3)

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
loving The Track Noow .Day DreamingIts  Better And BetteR Everyday Day Heart

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasucrazy

aray yr yeh tu meri prediction hai.. :D ekta mai pata nahi kiya kartien hain...... ahhaha
but somewhr ur prediction is trueWink, Ekta never unites the leadsAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988Charu21

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
omggg i love this episodee..keeps getting better and betterrr...they are getting closerr i love itt...andd i knoww i want misha and kabir to forgive pia....and hmm the piya abhay and kabir love triangle seems interesting hahaaa...BTW im new heree..my name is Noma :)
Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
i wouldnt mind seeing a protective and defensive abhay when piya is around or being taunted by kabir and co!
spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
prcns IF-Dazzler
prcns
prcns

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
yes, now they'll b always together, even if d love plot doesnt start, but they'll b together........n Kabir needs to know how bad he was w/ Pia.........Misha is getting tht, n ihope she;ll support her, but i think, she'll take time to speak up as she is currently injured.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu21

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
I do not think that there would be an Abhay- Piya- Kabir love triangle any more. Pia has always been true and open about her feelings for Abhay, whether he has a girlfriend or not. She also knows now for sure that she does not love Kabir and after been humiliated by him she would not think of going back to him but may forgive and accept him as friend. Abhay who was trying hard to keep away from Piya is now going to fall for her too.  Fighting for her and protecting her would bring him so close to Piya that Abhay would not be able to resist her anymore. I have a feeling that Piya would realize in the coming few episodes that he is not an 'ordinary' person and may confront Abhay.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
i am loving Abiya and want more of them and i love to see Abhay jealousEmbarrassed 

but no love triangle yaar, its so annoying!, beside after what Kabir did to Piya i dont think it will be possible! 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index