Awsome track. Abhiya in demand..

kasucrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Now this is what we all wanted to see, abhay pia getting closer! I want kabir n misha to realise that pia is innocent n they should feel guilty. Esp kabir who was so rude to pia in last 2 episodes. I guess now abhay's inclination towards pia 'll burn kabir further.

Abhay piya track is doing really good, i want ekta to show abhay-piya-kabir triangle..!!
What say..?

Suhana

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah I absolutely agree wid u..  πŸ˜³ me just luving this track soooo much.. Story is moving ahead very well now.. πŸ‘πŸΌ I mean who wud have thought of this track two weeks back!! 
Especially Abhiya scenes r just awesome.. N Abhay Maithili scene was just like β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜

Huummnn... i really hope that Kabir n Misha realises their mistake soon.. wat Mishu did was still not that harsh but Ufff Kabir!! i didnt expect this from u boy!! Now u have no right to get jealous of Abhiya closeness!!!

I wish Mishu finds da truth of Danish.. Hope she is not that much injured n is able to go ahead to clear her doubts....... πŸ‘πŸΌ

Abhay Piya Kabir triangle!!! πŸ˜³ i m okay wid it only if Kabir is not rude to her coz of his jealously n all that!!!  
kasucrazy thumbnail
Abhay getting possesive abt piya ;) would love to see this angle too. Btw can u plzzz give me the youtube link of earthquake sbb segment :|
Charu21 thumbnail
Heyy Suhana.. wait a minute.. i ll just find that link.. someone was saying that YT has removed earlier link.. so let me check if there is sum other or not... πŸ‘πŸΌ
Charu21 thumbnail
Heyy me not able to find any other YT link but have got this upbulk link -

Starts at 9.01 approx.. πŸ˜Š

N_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It can be a love triangle between abhay-piya-kabir. Piya will not lie to Kabir now and will tell him the truth that she does not love him, so there cant be a love triangle.
It will be a while before piya and abhay confess their love to each other. After that Abhay will again try hard to stay away from her, after telling he the truth about him being not human.
So, it will be abhay-piya love story only now....πŸ˜‰
kasucrazy thumbnail
Thankyou so much charu for the link.. Visu rocks..!!

I guess abhay 'll realise tht he can no longer resist his feelings for beautiful piya.. N piya 'll try her level best to keep herself away from abhay because she knows tht he has a gf for whom he can even die.

Kabir after realising tht he was wrong n 'll appologise from pia n 'll try to win her heart all over again. N piya after few epiosdes 'll resiprocate his feelings n this 'll tear abhay apart..,

What say..?
Charu21 thumbnail
U're welcome sweety... πŸ€— Yeah Visu definitely rocks!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Wooooo!!!! U toh have written da whole story yaar!!! Yup i agree wid u.. Its gonna happen that way for sure.. πŸ˜Š

I really hope that Kabir learns d truth soon n gets back to his senses.. I really luved Kabir n just cant see his character getting ruined like this!! 
Looking at d current speed of d story, i think this gonna happen soon.. so we should b ready for da triangle!! πŸ˜³
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kasucrazy

Thankyou so much charu for the link.. Visu rocks..!!

I guess abhay 'll realise tht he can no longer resist his feelings for beautiful piya.. N piya 'll try her level best to keep herself away from abhay because she knows tht he has a gf for whom he can even die.

Kabir after realising tht he was wrong n 'll appologise from pia n 'll try to win her heart all over again. N piya after few epiosdes 'll resiprocate his feelings n this 'll tear abhay apart..,

What say..?

this is true but, i am all😭😭😭😭😭😭
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
why should there be a triangle always?? why can't it be a square?πŸ˜ƒ
Abhay Piya  and Kabir Mischa!!!