Ria Ka Adda:15/12:Kambakht Ishqqq... - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Mehr i guess their taste has developed but if u will try first tym then it is not so good.waise i m thinking of trying it wid frooti but it will be very sweet.
Shreya did not get u.abt whom or abt which u r talking?
i think she's talking abt Gouri...

Jaya is going to open RKA :)
I thought to drop again and shared this - on Gauri/Arohi/Arjun way
''it just come in my mind perhaps Gauri's character is opponent to Arjun!
You know despite Gauri's father has tried to brought up his children with full of love,warmth and affection, like Arohi,once said,you remember the cottage scene,where she was drunk, Gauri pretends to be very strong infront of others but with Arohi,she used to cry over the death of her mother!

This means no matter how much love Gauri received but there has been a void in her too! She has been a void of motherly love! As she was surrendered with love,friendship and affection,she has to pretend she is alright. Even if she has a sister and father that she can call hers,but then in order to keep them happy,as they were genuinely make her happ,she has to pretend to be happy!

Then we come to see that again in Arohi's drunk words on her friends,Gauri had been really looking for love,for something to heat her and can say its hers. The very first episode where Arohi was joking with Gauri that Gauri has a liking for 'mature men' and then with Arohi's words, she has been a difficult teenager 'earmarked by the number of secret cigis she was having' She was therefore sort of growing in a 'rebel', despite being surrounded of people who really cares for her. She is sweet and she loves Arohi as Arohi always brings happiness that makes her fond of Arohi! Arohi was sort of her shield.

As Arohi is the sort of girl who is carefree,high spirits and fun loving,she really does not matters who she befriends with! Gauri and Shefali are both her childhood friends but then they are very different and then she keep the same level of friendship between both of them.
Arohi has grown into the extrovert 'bindaas' character because she is being loved by everyone and she is really clean heartred and knows she is spoilt! In her naughty but harmless trait,she also has blast that she knows nothing in wrong in it but will not tell the family as they will worry for nothing. She will say Gauri as she holds her as her best friend and ofcourse because she knows 'the dark teenage' side of Gauri so she does not mind in telling hers too!
Arohi is like an open book! Transparent and sweet! Her charisma pulls someone towards her like a magnet,irrespective if that is Mishti/Chiku or Arjun! Then when she talks either some will say why she is so bubbly but then even if they do get fed up,her sweetness and innocence on her voice and dialogues that most of the times were hilarious just keep the person in captivity!

While Gauri,she is not like this! She is a sweet girl but of 'opaque' shades! She has 'watered' negativities in her 'blossomed bud' to the extent that she prefers to share to Arohi because of her 'carefree' and 'caring' character and still she has never seen Arohi in a difficult situation! Gauri grew up despite being fill of love,she definitely needs someone,someone that she can tagged hers. She got attracted to the mysterious charm of Arjun! She realises that 'their voidness' that can be seen in their eyes are similar!Gauri hides it in timidity and Arjun hides it in fearless sparkling eyes! In the meantime her wedding is fixed and she knows that Arjun does not want to commit! Again to show make the family happy,she accepts! Yet, she was not genuine! She talked to Arohi and circumstances made her realise to go through this wedding and like Rajveer said 'she had no guts to say the truth,that this wedding is fake.' She 'has never guts' in defying. She was about to move on a new page for Rajveer when more misunderstanding happen because of she saw Arjun and 'desires' him again! She is really 'in so strong crush' that she does not care of anything except Arjun was here!
Now she realised that the guy who rejected her love is in love with her bestfriend,the same friend who convinced her to move on in life as this man is not interested in her. At one hand obsession and on the other hand a 'feeling of disgust' towards her bestfriend because 'it is because of Arohi,Arjun is not here for her.' (thats in her mind)
Gauri has always complicated her own existence with the 'selfish thoughts' and now she is venting it in a slow dangerous and awful way towards the '2 persons whom she held close but they both in her mind betrayed her'

This is the exact thing that Arjun,despite being,alone,has not nurtured. He has not nurtured the 'vendetta' and 'repulse' feelings towards someone! He acts that he is doing so because that is his job and that is the way for him to pay the favour of Singhania but then at one hand where voidness makes someone learn to grow and fight for life,in the other hand,voidness makes somebody else to have a pessimist approach of life,'double faced' and shadowed.''

Have your views mates
Nisha, post this in the new den :)

*flies*
@Mehr ... 😆 I used to love Coke and Ice-cream ... but 😆 it's been a long long time. I loved it in my teens ... now if I taste it ... i'm afraid it might taste like syrup! 🤣

But at least try karo ... then we can all share in the experience....good bad or ugly! 🤣