Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Ria Ka Adda:15/12:Kambakht Ishqqq... (Page 3)

sumz3 Goldie
sumz3
sumz3

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Jyo, great analysis Big smile ... I also didn't like the breakfast scene, overdramatic I agree. Stern Smile

Nimz, good take. yeah exactly my thought, why sit on the breakfast table if you aren't gonna eat and then within minutes all are jumping with excitement at the thought of a party .... wait not just a party a BIG party! LOL

Mehr, good take. Big smile

Party ki sooj rahi hey? Confused The girl just got kidnapped! Thats not normal even if they're trying to cheer her up ErmmI know its bahaana to get the leads meet LOL

- agree, party sharty saaab bahaana to hain! LOL

Jaya, great analysis! You've captured the scenes pretty well!

"Not a bad sequence. I don't get the cola - ice cream mixture funda...but...W*H...it barely matters I guess."

Ice cream and coke ...you have to try it! Big smile I love it. I used to have ice-cream coke all the time! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHQuirkysecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
@nimra i tasted.it tastes lyk a syrup.i did not lyk it.plz never try.mujhe to uska taste yaad karke hi vomit jaisa feel ho raha hai.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHQuirkysecretkeeper

Quirky IF-Rockerz
Quirky
Quirky

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
I have eaten icecream coke at McDonalds...its kinda ok..LOL

Great takes Jyoti and the rest...loved reading!!Thumbs Up

I wanted to know abt DJ's thoughts, and they seem to be sensible. After all no dadi will want her grand daughter to get married/love a gansta. Cool

And on the other hand, Arjun poured out his feeling to his sister. His sis said the dialouge "Agar tum sirf Arjun hote toh, Lekin tum AS ho" Does she know something?Evil Smile Maybe RPS had killed Arjun's parents and taken over their business and later on adopted him to make him a robot. His intentions as he mentioned were clear and he knew why and what he was doing, and I loved his acting!Embarrassed

I like Arjun's family more than OTT Arohi's family...they seem tooooo cliched for me..LOL

Overall good epi..Still I have no understanding what made Arohi fall for ArjunErmm and if she falls so quickly for someone she wont have a hard time falling for some other haawt guy thenROFLNo, chiku not applicable!ROFL

Nimra...Congo!! Exams over!!Hug

@Adda..Are we going to have Chachu-chachi parallel love story like Salil and chai wali had??WackoDead

Edited by -SanZ- - 15 December 2010 at 11:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

secretkeeperBheegiBasanti

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Quick replies Geek

@Shaan:
Liked your quick thoughts Star *hugs & nudges*

@Ada: U're happy with the pace? Cool Smile

@Anjana: Hug

"sloooooooooooooooooooo.... i can't handle phaaasssssssssssssssst u know "
reminds me of Mr Headlight's dialogue ROFLROFLROFL

@Bollywoodcrazed: *welcmes with phoolo ki baarish* Dear, please avoid quoting Long posts Smile

Thanks for dropping by :)

@Nisha: "Arjun is shown of a character who has always need to prove himself while Arohi is shown always been surrendered with love and hapiness!

ZABARDUST analysis like always! StarStarStarStarStar Beautifully written Smile

@Nimz:
Finally done done done DancingAwesome post! StarStarStar

@Shivani: *welcomes with phoolo ki baarish* Thanks for sharing your perspective :) Yep, it was a heart touching epi Star

@Sumz: Hug COOL take StarStarStar WOW! Almost all of us are on the same wavelength Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:34am | IP Logged
okay Sumz says icecream cola is nice, Tanu says it tastes like syrup & Sana suggests its okay Ermm

@Sumz: Icecream and cola? okay, i'll think abt trying Big smile

@Tanu: Hug Tastes like syrup Ermm okay...Now i'm CONphused LOL

@Sana: Thenks Hug

" Maybe RPS had killed Arjun's parents and taken over their business and later on adopted him to make him a robot."

Havent u seen teh earlier epis? Arjun's flashbacks of how Rudra Pratap saw him fighting for his friends?

"till I have no understanding what made Arohi fall for ArjunErmm and if she falls so quickly for someone she wont have a hard time falling for some other haawt guy thenROFLNo, chiku not applicable!ROFL"
........ROFLROFLROFL

"Are we going to have Chachu-chachi parallel love story like Salil and chai wali had??WackoDead
"

I dont know Sleepy Well, we can make use of FWD button Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumz3Quirky

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Mehr i guess their taste has developed but if u will try first tym then it is not so good.waise i m thinking of trying it wid frooti but it will be very sweet.

secretkeeper

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:38am | IP Logged
chalo ji naya sayaapa..

secretkeeper

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Shreya did not get u.abt whom or abt which u r talking?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index