Ria Ka Adda:15/12:Kambakht Ishqqq...

Posted: 13 years ago

RKA rules & reminders:

We are here to have fun and at the same time provide objective feedback. 

1) Follow IF rules & respect each other's opinion. There is a decent code of conduct you can maintain and not pounce on each other if there's a difference of opinion.

2) Actor bashing will not be tolerated. Discuss the show & characters :)

3) Please use @Name format and avoid quoting long/multiple posts.

4) First page is for episode analysis, so reserve only if you want to analyze.

5) Join us on RKA Facebook by becoming friends of "Ria ka Adda". Send us a
friends request and we would love to see you as part of the family! 😊

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will have to admit that I m liking KMH 2 after the Jungle Kidnapping track😊..I still feel whole Jungle kidnapping track was OTT and it din't hold my interest but last two episodes have been very good in terms of storytelling..character consistency..direction..dialogues and overall flow and editing👍🏼..

Compliments for Today..

Loved the whole heart-to-heart talk between Dadi and Arohi👍🏼;It was really very emotional and touching and dialogues were very good here especially when Arohi says "He touched me..but not my body but my heart and soul"😳👏;Kritika was very good in this emotional scene😳;This scene actually reminded me of DDLJ scene when Kajol's character Simran was pouring her heart out to her mother about Raj😳;The scene sort of proved that Arohi has developed very deep and intense feelings for Arjun and its almost impossible for her to wipe them off from her life now😳;Dadi's words of advice were good...not over the top filmy but exactly how a modern day Dadi will talk to her Granddaughter

Another good scene was Arjun and his Sister conversation..very real and matured with some good dialogues👍🏼;Loved the way for the first time Arjun is shown opening his heart out to one of his family member😳;Arjun's sister is the only person in that house who cares for Arjun..rest all hv their selfish motives behind them..so it was good to see such a scene between Arjun and his sister👍🏼...

Arjun's parents today showed their true colours especially his father who proved that his motto of bringing Arjun in this house as his son was only to make sure that in the future Arjun can be like him and just carry on with their Gangster legacy;But now they r afraid that their plan to keep Arjun away from love and emotions might backfire because he might get it from some other person and thats Arohi😛...Well I liked these dialogues which Arjun's dad speak here..the fact that Arjun is thirsty for Love and if he gets that from someone else he will start to love his life and once a gangster starts loving his life ,he is nomore a robotic gangster but becomes a human with heart😳👏👏;I liked the context in which these dialogues r spoken as it not only gives a clear picture of the future story but it also forms a strong base for ArJuhi love story which till now was missing in the show😊

Last scene between Gouri and Arohi too was quite interesting especially when they showed the irony in their thoughts..while Gouri has lost faith in love and dreams ..Arohi has just started to dream and love...and the reason is that one single person in their life.. Arjun😎..Today Arohi is standing in the same place where Gouri was standing few days back..only difference is that in this case Arohi's love is not one-sided😉😳...

Complaints for Today..

Even though I loved today's episode but I feel somewhere the story is going too fast...Dunno why CVs r runinng with the whole confession and realisation phase at a jet speed😕...Show is just one month old and already we hv Arohi confessing her love...Arjun-Arohi both realising thier love for each other...and Arjun changing overnight(its only 2 weeks of kidnapping if I m not wrong which changed him😳)...so 3/4th of the story is already over in this case😕...thats the problem with BT soaps,...they run too fast initially and in the later stages keep on dragging with illogical tracks...I hope they don't show a ArJuhi marriage becuase of Arohi's badnaami now😆..that will b very cliched CVs

I din't like the morning breakfast scene either..too much of overdramatic stuff...Also there r lots of family members whom I feel r just wasted in the show right now..like the Bua or Arohi's brother..sometimes too many unwanted characters can spoil a sequence😊...

Episode Rating:8/10...I wanted to give 9 for today's episode but I felt the love story is going too fast and CVs need to slow it down now for the betterment of future storyline😊..otherwise the episode was very good in terms of acting ,direction and execution😊...
@Jyo: Thank you! *phoolo ki baairhs* will comment in the next post :)

Hello all *nudge nudge* 😎

Epi rating: 8/10 once again 😃 ⭐️ Like yesterday, it had proper flow, good acting & characters were used wisely 😊

Liked:

1) Aro-Dj convo 👍🏼 The way Aro poured her heart out...😭
2) "Ehsaad to ghalat nahi hoh sakta" ❤️ Bilkul sahi kuriye, listen to your heart 😊
3) Arjun-Sis scene...admitting he has changed ❤️ The looks she gave me said everything...
4) Rudra & Mom scene...Mohan Kapoor was great as usual 👏 Finally the mother spoke 😆
5) Rudra Pratap worried abt Arjun having that aag and heart to love at the same time 😊 His hunger for love..
6) Kal hoh na ho BG and their flashbacks
7) Table scene was good though it could've been shorter 👍🏼 Any family would behave like that.

Disliked:

1) Make up of Arjun's sister. Why so much of eyeshadow? 😳
2) Party ki sooj rahi hey? 😕 The girl just got kidnapped! Thats not normal even if they're trying to cheer her up 🤔 I know its bahaana to get the leads meet 😆
3) Camera wala bhaiyya has become better. Still needs to improve & experiment 😊

Qoute of the day: "There is more hunger for love and appreciation in this world than for bread." - Mother Teressa

Edited by secretkeeper - 13 years ago
Mehr I even forgot to mention about the party in my take🤣..seriously why always EKta needs to throw parties in her shows at the drop of a hat😕...it really doesn't make any sense to throw one more party at this moment😳😆
sowie lappy fell down

@Jyo: ZABARDUST opening post! *taaliyaa* Great mins following same line of thought *nudge*😆

Bang on! The pace is the problem 👍🏼 I second u on the following points:

"but last two episodes have been very good in terms of storytelling..character consistency..direction..dialogues and overall flow and editing👍🏼.."

"Dadi's words of advice were good...not over the top filmy but exactly how a modern day Dadi will talk to her Granddaughter"

Loved the way for the first time Arjun is shown opening his heart out to one of his family member😳

"I liked the context in which these dialogues r spoken as it not only gives a clear picture of the future story but it also forms a strong base for ArJuhi love story which till now was missing in the show"😊

"while Gouri has lost faith in love and dreams ..Arohi has just started to dream and love...and the reason is that one single person in their life.. Arjun😎"

Edited by secretkeeper - 13 years ago
Jyo, Mehr...good takes chicas!

Some quick thoughts:

In my world, the story come first and all the episodes need to remain consistent and faithful to it. But here...I can find no logical story to rock my world but the episodes on their own merit have been showing improvement for a few days now. I am also still unable to connect with the whole Aarohi - Arjun love connection! I find the basis for it shaky at best and now it seems to be running a sprint to some finish line that is not visible to me. 

That said, some scenes that stood out for me today are:

Daadi - Aarohi:  👍🏼 Well done. I liked the screenplay/dialogs for their conversation. 

Arjun - Sister: So Arjun does have somebody in his life who seems to care about him. I found the editing in this scene not up to snuff. In the closeups of the sister, there were tears but when the camera panned out to show her in the background behind Arjun, there did not seem to be any. 

Rudra Pratap - Wife: Wow...so...Rudra Pratap only adopted Arjun for his evil purposes... 😲 big surprise that was 😳! I do however like Mohan Kapur's acting. He elevates even the crappiest of scenes with his excellent emoting! ⭐️

Arjun - Aarohi: I liked this sequence with both having FBs. Pleasant too watch. 👍🏼

The Ahluwalia family breakfast: While I found the acting and screenplay over-the top, I was still able to connect with this family for the first time since the series started. 😊 Planning a party, however, to cheer up Aarohi seems very screenplay convenient and random! 

Gouri - Rajbir: Seems like Chachu is slowly warming up to his missus. With Aarohi now in love with Arjun, I guess the writers need to get this love story moving along too! 

Aarohi - Gouri: Not a bad sequence. I don't get the cola - ice cream mixture funda...but...W*H...it barely matters I guess. 

Disliked:
  • Some of the acting, especially during the breakfast sequence, was not good.
  • Editing...esp. in the Arjun - sister conversation.
  • Rudra Pratap's wife has almost no presence in the screenplay or story. 
  • The fast pace of the Aarohi - Arjun love story.
Overall: Above average episode...6.5/10 from me...which is a major improvement from what it was for the first month of this show. Let's see if the writers can tighten the screenplays even more and work on deepening the character sketches.
Edited by darlunia - 13 years ago
@Jyoti: wonderful post :D. Enjoyed reading it
Your formatting was to perfection ill give u 10 out of 10 ROFL...im still working on mine:D

@Mehr: WOnderful Quote :D .Love Love Love it :D

@ Darlunia : Wonderful post...formatting was very good...10 out of 10

Quick thoughts:

1. Tuesdays episode is still on my mind. I cannot go beyond what has happened on
Tuesday!Although I loved Wednesday episode.
2. I loved the relationship between Arohi and the grandma
3. I loved the way they all planning the party for Arohi. Let us remember that Arohi is the type of girl who is carefree so i disagree with all who says that the party is inappropriate. I think it is appropriate because it fits Arohis character.
4. I find it weird that both Arohi and Gauri likes the same person. How yucky taking into consideration that they are friends :S.
5. Looks like chachu and gauri will start falling for each other

xoxo
Shaan
Edited by shaan17 - 13 years ago
@Jaya 🤗 *welcomes with piano Mahi* 😆

WOW! another Zabardust post ⭐️⭐️⭐️ Strict rating ha? Goood :D

"Arjun love connection! I find the basis for it shaky at best and now it seems to be running a sprint to some finish line that is not visible to me. "

"
but the episodes on their own merit have been showing improvement for a few days now. "
👍🏼

"
I found the editing in this scene not up to snuff."

I didnt notice! Thanks for pointing out 👍🏼

"
He elevates even the crappiest of scenes with his excellent emoting! ⭐️"

😆👏

"
I don't get the cola - ice cream mixture funda...but...W*H...it barely matters I guess. "
😳 Me too!

@jyoti06....great take on 2days episode, now the depth in story is slowly creeping in........... & yes i agree its going a bit faster, but i dont want it to be slow either........u see like other shows.... i stopped watching geet becoz of its slow pace
🤣🤣🤣🤣  Thenks Jo!  So, u say i shud watch?  But, me is sloooooooooooooooooooo.... i can't handle phaaasssssssssssssssst u know

p.s. i ve to come later nyways...i am on hotseat😆
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 13 years ago
Originally posted by jyoti06

Compliments for Today..

Loved the whole heart-to-heart talk between Dadi and Arohi👍🏼;It was really very emotional and touching and dialogues were very good here especially when Arohi says "He touched me..but not my body but my heart and soul"😳👏;Kritika was very good in this emotional scene😳;This scene actually reminded me of DDLJ scene when Kajol's character Simran was pouring her heart out to her mother about Raj😳;The scene sort of proved that Arohi has developed very deep and intense feelings for Arjun and its almost impossible for her to wipe them off from her life now😳;Dadi's words of advice were good...not over the top filmy but exactly how a modern day Dadi will talk to her Granddaughter

Another good scene was Arjun and his Sister conversation..very real and matured with some good dialogues👍🏼;Loved the way for the first time Arjun is shown opening his heart out to one of his family member😳;Arjun's sister is the only person in that house who cares for Arjun..rest all hv their selfish motives behind them..so it was good to see such a scene between Arjun and his sister👍🏼...

Last scene between Gouri and Arohi too was quite interesting especially when they showed the irony in their thoughts..while Gouri has lost faith in love and dreams ..Arohi has just started to dream and love...and the reason is that one single person in their life.. Arjun😎..Today Arohi is standing in the same place where Gouri was standing few days back..only difference is that in this case Arohi's love is not one-sided😉😳...

Complaints for Today..

Even though I loved today's episode but I feel somewhere the story is going too fast...Dunno why CVs r runinng with the whole confession and realisation phase at a jet speed😕...Show is just one month old and already we hv Arohi confessing her love...Arjun-Arohi both realising thier love for each other...and Arjun changing overnight(its only 2 weeks of kidnapping if I m not wrong which changed him😳)...so 3/4th of the story is already over in this case😕...thats the problem with BT soaps,...they run too fast initially and in the later stages keep on dragging with illogical tracks...I hope they don't show a ArJuhi marriage becuase of Arohi's badnaami now😆..that will b very cliched CVs

These were my favorite scenes too, with Arohi and Dadi, Arjun and his sister, and Gauri and Arohi. Kritika and Karan once again did a great job.

I agree, the story is going too fast but I like that the show is not dragging, it keeps me interested.