Sensational South
Sensational South

Vikram-Suriya in Mani Ratnam's next?

Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged

Recently we have reported that legendary Indian film maker Mani Ratnam is working on the pre-production of his next film, a period flick set in the 15th century. There are also reports that the film will be an adaptation of Tamil classic 'Ponniyin Selvan'. It is said this straight Tamil film will be shot mostly in Kerala. The latest buzz is that the director is now trying to rope in Vikram and Suriya for this period drama.

But will the actors bury their star egos and accept a multi-starrer?

Let's wait and watch!

http://tamil.galatta.com/entertainment/livewire/id/Vikram_Suriya_in_Mani_Ratnam_next_45197.html

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaRishi87sand14Carynammoos

ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
So the earlier news was right Mani is going ahead with this project??? Great..!!!!!!!!!!
Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
They've already acted in Pithamagan, so where does ego arise from? Anyways, me excited for this movie!Embarrassed
_Manpreet_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Manpreet_
_Manpreet_

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
I loved Pithamagan... and I would love to see the multistarer with Vikram and Surya yay..

Hope things work out!
Thanks daa Rosh
ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roshni.

They've already acted in Pithamagan, so where does ego arise from? Anyways, me excited for this movie!Embarrassed
The time has changed.. They are bigger starts than they were at the time of Pithamagan.. its not that they have issues.. I wont be surprised if they have anyWink
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index