India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

awwwwwwww baby............

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Haiiiiiiiiiiiiii mainu marjawaan........

.......may b he is in a drunken state.....Tongue.....

....but the way he called NAKUSHA TO GIVE him food.......I WANNA HUG HIM...

....he took away my heart and then after realising that NAKU is not coming he threw away the THALI.................I MEAN he is sooooooooooooo cute and childish...................awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I LOVE IT..........Hug..

EVERYTYM HE SURPRISES ME WID HIS GESTURES..................AM HAVING FLASHBACKS OF IT....Day Dreaming.

....May be ki subah use selective amnesia hota hai but at drunken state he remembers everything..........

...wid the hope k naku ayegi he threw the thali................ooooooooo god..............and now wen he will see madhu i wanna c his recation.......Embarrassed.....

.......o goddddddddddd cant wait for tomorrow.................loveddddddddddd the epi......................AND DUTTA THE KID.................Heart

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

dikuloloVampgirlGooddchitrakshgeetsikkaisharayjstpbtghoshAbhiAnikiran255skavitha08mussy.jamshed--SONEE--shonapinky-Carrie-Prinsesse.SuvimeghapartiPrincess_Priya1stranger2rose-Huma-

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
lol yh it was cute hw he threw the thali hpin tht hearing it she wil cum like she did last time....m sure he wil b surprised n possibly gutted 2 c his sis rather than his wife bt m sure madhu wil again take the opportunity n say summut abt naku... mayb summut like "i thought u sed it didnt matter whether or not naku lived in this house... u wer expecting her werent u?" dutta wud b quiet n madhu wil continue sayin "jus admit it tht u love her" m loving hw madhu is tryin 2 make dutta realise tht he is wrong in refusing 2 acknowledge his love for naku...hpe she helps thm gt 2geva

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

VampgirlpbtghoshAbhiAnimnx12mussy.jamshedskavitha08-Carrie-triashastranger2rose

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
he is having a serious battle b.w his heart n brain......when he is drunk.....his heart take over his brain n he wants her presence......but when he is normal......his ego overrides his heart n he acts weird.......I m happy now nakusha won't give him any importance....he will be in his knees n accept girl ' I love u for sure'Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VampgirlAbhiAnipbtghoshtriashastranger2rose

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

he is having a serious battle b.w his heart n brain......when he is drunk.....his heart take over his brain n he wants her presence......but when he is normal......his ego overrides his heart n he acts weird.......I m happy now nakusha won't give him any importance....he will be in his knees n accept girl ' I love u for sure'Big smile
YA MUSSY saru hai na thoda sa............humesha tantrums thro karta hai................but i hope tu ne jaisa bola waisa hi hoon.....................Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VampgirlAbhiAnipbtghoshmussy.jamshed

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

lol yh it was cute hw he threw the thali hpin tht hearing it she wil cum like she did last time....m sure he wil b surprised n possibly gutted 2 c his sis rather than his wife bt m sure madhu wil again take the opportunity n say summut abt naku... mayb summut like "i thought u sed it didnt matter whether or not naku lived in this house... u wer expecting her werent u?" dutta wud b quiet n madhu wil continue sayin "jus admit it tht u love her" m loving hw madhu is tryin 2 make dutta realise tht he is wrong in refusing 2 acknowledge his love for naku...hpe she helps thm gt 2geva
ya madhu getting her prominence............hopefully she will bring tasha together...........*fingers crossed*Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnirama_2010

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

It was so funnyLOLLOL......... Last time he accidentally dropped the plate and thats when Naku came..So, this time he is intentionally dropping it 'cause she didn't turn up after he called for her nd he thought ki dropping the plate might make her appear magically, out of nowhereROFL....

Edited by rayjst - 15 December 2010 at 11:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

Vampgirl Senior Member
Vampgirl
Vampgirl

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
chalo accha hai jab vo hosh me aaega to somday madhu usse jarur batayegi ki vo raat me kaisa behave karta hai...... maybe she will tell him that how he was calling naku in druken state LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Saaki--

stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
seriously he looked so cute when he was finding food for himself and called out for nakku...the way he intentionally threw the plate hoping she would come running to him was just wonderful...although i dont like ppl drinking but when dutta acts like this i dont mind him getting drunk...he is just adorable...throwing tantrums like a small kid

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

triasha--SONEE--

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top