India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

wah wah 15/12 (Page 3)

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Wah wah!! maza agaya ... Ur makkhi oops Madhu darling has taken baaji's place Tongue tera kya hoga huma TongueTongue

btw .. did anyone noticed ki kaisay dutta nai sab chhora aur jeep main beith ker bhaag gaya .. while his body guards were running behind his jeep shouting bhao!!!! bhao!!!!!!!! .. hahhaahhahaahah

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosaHumaGAnu-Reddy--Sia--

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

Yaar Huma kya post banadi. I tell u , u should take my spot and write updates ROFL. Hasn hasn ke margayoi aaj ROFL. Mechanic part was awesome ROFL...........Dutta's past haunting him, his fingers autoamtically dragging him to Naku's car ROFL.........

btw abt the hairstylist ROFL,  heard MR didnt have any hair cut but it was the winds that were doing wonders ROFL.
nahin nahin anu tumharri jagaha aur mein? please i wouldnt be able to cope espeically when i skip all the maakhi and puppy scenes ROFL aaj toh mein sahi mood mein thi ROFLROFLROFLROFL 
seriously what was the stylist doing when the hawa was flying jhak maroing?ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-Reddy

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

Wah wah!! maza agaya ... Ur makkhi oops Madhu darling has taken baaji's place Tongue tera kya hoga huma TongueTongue

btw .. did anyone noticed ki kaisay dutta nai sab chhora aur jeep main beith ker bhaag gaya .. while his body guards were running behind his jeep shouting bhao!!!! bhao!!!!!!!! .. hahhaahhahaahah
thanks thanka  ROFLseriously that parcel she got from london was from me didnt she open it it contained her one way ticket to london he and take baajis place please ROFLROFLROFLROFL she wishes ROFLROFLROFL
omg those BG's i saw i saw ROFLROFLROFL i was thinking good good run run exercise ho jayegi kuch toh kaam aoge ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Anu-Reddy

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
@ huma

Did u see how scared they got when Dutta left them there.. hahahah! 

and oh! plate throwing scene!!!Day Dreaming 

Anu-Reddy

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

@ huma

Did u see how scared they got when Dutta left them there.. hahahah! 

and oh! plate throwing scene!!!Day Dreaming 
serves them right the number of times their lack of skills and brains have scared dutta LOL i loved the plate throwing scene i actually was like awww bless come here take this jhappi because biwi toh aanae se rahi LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniAnu-Reddy

Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
great post huma on an excellent episode, been along time since a scene in ltl made me laughStar

Anu-Reddy

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
aww thanks hessa! im loving LTL at the moment!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniHessa85Anu-Reddy

Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HumaG

aww thanks hessa! im loving LTL at the moment!

so am i actually, surprisingly last week i would have thought id hate all weeks episodes. but no, some great surprises.  i am still nervous about kala, is it just me or did she look awfully smug today consdering nakku is still in the house? she semed completely unstirred by nakkus conviction, wonder what she has up her sleeve nextConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniAnu-Reddy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index