Laagi Tujhse Lagan

wah wah 15/12 (Page 2)

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

Wah Wah! Nice Post!Smile

What a wonderful Epi! And cute childish Dutta! He does all the stuff that gets us angry with him and then does something like searching for food and dropping the plate to get Nakku there..and thats it, we forgive him for everything! Kya baath hain!

Loved Nakku's new look and Dutta's zulfienLOL

I was wondering where Baji was today too. I means AS, madhu, kala everyone got screen space today. They should have had baaji there too...

And great idea, Dutta's inner mechanic waking up to fix the car...That would be awesome to watch!  Lets see what happens tomorrow!

thank you thank you! LOLLOL seriosuly when he comes into his child mode i forget everything just want to give him a jadu ki jhaapi Hug
my poor baji i think he got kidnapped by the stylists as well kal ayega new look mein ROFL lets hope no-one gets excited with the scissors when it comes to him ROFL and im glad everyone is catching onto duttas zulfein ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanAbhiAniAnu-Reddy

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Huma.. u have outdone yourself.. i cant stop laughing reading ur post.. dutta's inner mechanic is his past coming to haunt him.. OMG girl.. LOL..and yes, he did behave like a toddler there in the kitchen.. the other time was when he yelled mujhe meri nakusha chahiye after FR.. gosh wahan bhi itna serious scene tha but i just felt like pinching his cheeks and saying haan baba, woh bhi mil jayegiROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnirama_2010JyoeHumaGAnu-Reddy

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
poore PN niwas ka hair style ho raha hain kya.. so bechara Suds ka kya style hoga.. sochke hi meri hassi nahin ruk rahiROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnirama_2010HumaGAnu-Reddy

Faryyy Groupbie
Faryyy
Faryyy

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
I LOVE THIS  SHOW!
Last week I was so disappointed but this week CV's is rocking man!
I really like the way Nakku is behaving with our chunnu munnu sho shweetu DuttaCool!
I hope Nakku won't get into Dutta's car! Wanna some attitude manCool!
Hope that it will happen like this

Dutta with his eyes will say to nakku "Come and sit"

Driver : Malkin gari theek ho gayi"

Nakku with some attitde "Chalo driver deer ho rahi hai " and sit into his car

Hihihihi and she will let Dutta behind ...alone...in his jeep....with the bottle of alcohol....Silly

By the way , Dutta's haircut isn't so good yaar dunno who said that but I agree he really reminds  Himesh Reshmiya

Edited by Faryyy - 15 December 2010 at 1:46pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniJyoeHumaGAnu-Reddy

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettywoman

Huma.. u have outdone yourself.. i cant stop laughing reading ur post.. dutta's inner mechanic is his past coming to haunt him.. OMG girl.. LOL..and yes, he did behave like a toddler there in the kitchen.. the other time was when he yelled mujhe meri nakusha chahiye after FR.. gosh wahan bhi itna serious scene tha but i just felt like pinching his cheeks and saying haan baba, woh bhi mil jayegiROFL
what can i say i was on a roll today!! LOLLOL seriously nakku brings out the spoilt little brat in him i LOVE it LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnirama_2010Anu-Reddy

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettywoman

poore PN niwas ka hair style ho raha hain kya.. so bechara Suds ka kya style hoga.. sochke hi meri hassi nahin ruk rahiROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFL omg i cannot wait to see that maybe we might him wearing sun glasses and calling him don suds ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniAnu-Reddy

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faryyy

I LOVE THIS  SHOW!
Last week I was so disappointed but this week CV's is rocking man!
I really like the way Nakku is behaving with our chunnu munnu sho shweetu DuttaCool!
I hope Nakku won't get into Dutta's car! Wanna some attitude manCool!
Hope that it will happen like this

Dutta with his eyes will say to nakku "Come and sit"

Driver : Malkin gari theek ho gayi"

Nakku with some attitde "Chalo driver deer ho rahi hai " and sit into his car

Hihihihi and she will let Dutta behind ...alone...in his jeep....with the bottle of alcohol....Silly

By the way , Dutta's haircut isn't so good yaar dunno who said that but I agree he really reminds  Himesh Reshmiya
i like him anyway he looks Day Dreaming i was suprised he didnt use his gun to remove the zulfein ROFLROFLROFLROFL and i would love that to happen ROFLROFLROFL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniAnu-Reddy

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Yaar Huma kya post banadi. I tell u , u should take my spot and write updates ROFL. Hasn hasn ke margayoi aaj ROFL. Mechanic part was awesome ROFL...........Dutta's past haunting him, his fingers autoamtically dragging him to Naku's car ROFL.........

btw abt the hairstylist ROFL,  heard MR didnt have any hair cut but it was the winds that were doing wonders ROFL.

Edited by Anu-Reddy - 15 December 2010 at 3:17pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnirama_2010JyoeHumaG--Sia--meghaparti

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index