India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

wah wah 15/12

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
aaj toh wah wah ka din hain! too many wah wahs in todays episode LOLLOL from the looks to the acting they are all going to get wah wah LOLLOL
the whole kitchen part 2 scene where he calls her and she doesnt come..when he realsies that and throws the plate i was like awww my baby Hug take this jhappi because wifey aint coming ROFL
i think its going to start to sink in that nakku wont come to him unless he calls her when he is sober (Thats going to take some time but hopefully this will be an incentive for him not to drink LOLLOL) and he will battle with his ego of course and we all know in the end the ego will lose just like kala awalys does ROFL but nakku i thought she would go and when she didnt i was like finally shes taking a stand with this stubborn angry little child of hers LOL
eveyrthing is slowly starting to fall into place he is starting to think which is ah-mazing considering he has selective amnesia ROFL btw how do we get this i would like to have it too LOLLOL
another reason as to why nakku doesnt want to go a drunk D is because she is fed up she prolly really wanted to tell madhu im sick of handling yoru bewada brother you go and handle him ROFLwah wah nakku we know the real reason now LOLLOL
so in one week this is the third time he attempts to eat and gets nothing? ROFL seriously hes not only cursed in the love department but the food department as well he gets nothing in both ROFL maybe AS should ask her purhoit baba about this ROFL
and that guy at the hotel seriously he was reminding me of suresh too much ROFL lets hope our nakku dear didnt hire them after getting inspired by her sister in law kalawati LOLLOL
and when D was shouting at the man about the way he was talking to his wife.. i was like wah wah seriously D you really are mahaan ROFL
and that sonali gosh she must be related to nakku itni chotti si baat pe itni badi lecture Sleepy ROFL
and then D said sorry ShockedShocked i was thinking how did this happen?!ShockedShocked
now the looks for all the actors get a wah wah
firstly THANK YOU for remicing kalas lipstick and giving her something that suits her wah wah so CV's if you are snooping about please listen to the rest of our demands. there are two main ones; one involves a SR and the second a one way ticket to london for someone ROFL
then i saw nakkus look i like Big smile she looked really pretty and i thought ooo open hair today maybe we will get a scene where her hair flies into her saabs face and then he takes his german make pistol to remove it off his face ROFL but yahan toh ulta huwa D has zulfein ROFLROFL he looked adroable but seriously who got excited with the scissors ROFLROFLROFL and where was baji today Ouch he would have removed the zulfein from his bhaos face for sure ROFLROFL
now for the precap thats not a dream..but it looks like the styllists are experimenting with nakkus hair LOLLOL though they really should experiment with the colours of her saris..bechari seems like she is wearing the same sari all the time..looks like kalawati has spent all of D's money on her lipsticks and lovely saris ROFLROFL ahh now gadha will stop for sure and aaankon hi aankhon mein will tell her to sit i hope nakku throws a bit of attitude about getting in..or maybe D's inneer mechanic will wkae up and fix the car...is that the past that will haunt him? him becoming a mechanic again?ROFLROFL i cant wait for kal!! sorry for the lambi chooodiiiii bakwaas but today was dhinchak mood and couldnt resisit Big smile

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasalianupamas2maszLaTuLarayjstlizdarcyGooddsasha_1-Roopa-Hessa85prettywomanCrystal29AbhiAniChaudhrytmmnx12rama_2010Jyoemussy.jamshedWanderbugEvashRose_Petalleft_foreverbfunofbb123ltl_fanshonapinkyushankitvc--Sia--meghapartiAnu-Reddystranger2rose

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
OMG. What an awesome post Huma. I can't stop laughing.

Naku's stubborn angry little child. I almost cried when i saw the scene. I am glad he's behaving like one. I doubt if Dutta was ever a child. He never had a childhood na? my heart goes out to this stubborn childish Dutta. Love brings out that part of you that is untouched, untainted.

And i seriously hope tomorrow's not D'S dream.

This show is killing me! Heart It is so heartwrenchingly beautiful.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

masz-Roopa-prettywomanAbhiAniJyoemussy.jamshedushankitvcHumaGAyeChavanni--Sia--stranger2rose

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizdarcy

OMG. What an awesome post Huma. I can't stop laughing.

Naku's stubborn angry little child. I almost cried when i saw the scene. I am glad he's behaving like one. I doubt if Dutta was ever a child. He never had a childhood na? my heart goes out to this stubborn childish Dutta. Love brings out that part of you that is untouched, untainted.

And i seriously hope tomorrow's not D'S dream.

This show is killing me! Heart It is so heartwrenchingly beautiful.

i was on a roll today LOLLOLLOLLOL omg thats so true! he never did have one Ouch thanks to his gfn father and PN OuchOuch love brings out both our perfections and our imperfections Smile tomrrrow is not a dream for sure!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcyAbhiAniJyoeushankitvcAnu-Reddy

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Huma lovely post..........ROFL..................LMAO...aur kia kahon......waisay I did not like D's zulfein.....he was looking like himesh rishammiya's look in 'Karz sequel ''ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...I could not stop my hansi to see her new look..........amidst so much of turmoils going in his life.....dutta bhau went out of his PN n got a new hair do..........ROFLROFLROFL this shows he's geared up for his final destination ' Nakusha'ROFLROFL

Madhu bought her pink dress from the shop abandoned by dutta.....that's why dutta seemed so angry......he was like ' come'on u hurt my ego n bought dresses from the same shop''.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Madhu is his new punching bag.......welcome to the punch bag camp madhu jee....ab naku aur baji k ilawa apki bhe waat lagay gee ROFLROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

GooddHessa85AbhiAniHumaGushankitvcAnu-Reddy

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
The scene where he dropped the place was awesome..it was like his last attempt to get her there...that not only proved that night of the kitchen but also that he knows that he has to just call her and no matter how much crap he hands her during the day she will come running for him...he has to be shaken out of that believe...he has to stop taking her for granted now...what an episode CVs....did i tell you that i love u guyz..kya present kiya hai mohabat ko...mohabbat karne ka dil karta hai!!!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

dikulololizdarcyGooddHessa85AbhiAniprettywomanJyoemussy.jamshedrama_2010HumaGAnu-Reddystranger2rose

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Wah Wah! Nice Post!Smile

What a wonderful Epi! And cute childish Dutta! He does all the stuff that gets us angry with him and then does something like searching for food and dropping the plate to get Nakku there..and thats it, we forgive him for everything! Kya baath hain!

Loved Nakku's new look and Dutta's zulfienLOL

I was wondering where Baji was today too. I means AS, madhu, kala everyone got screen space today. They should have had baaji there too...

And great idea, Dutta's inner mechanic waking up to fix the car...That would be awesome to watch!  Lets see what happens tomorrow!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniHessa85HumaGAnu-Reddystranger2rose

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Huma lovely post..........ROFL..................LMAO...aur kia kahon......waisay I did not like D's zulfein.....he was looking like himesh rishammiya's look in 'Karz sequel ''ROFL...I could not stop my hansi to see her new look..........amidst so much of turmoils going in his life.....dutta bhau went out of his PN n got a new hair do..........ROFLROFLROFL this shows he's geared up for his final destination ' Nakusha'ROFLROFL

Madhu bought her pink dress from the shop abandoned by dutta.....that's why dutta seemed so angry......he was like ' come'on u hurt my ego n bought dresses from the same shop''.ROFL

Madhu is his new punching bag.......welcome to the punch bag camp madhu jee....ab naku aur baji k ilawa apki bhe waat lagay gee ROFLROFLROFL

i didnt mind the zulfein i like him in any roop ROFL omg yeah i saw that too see no wonder he got angry at her koi isse samjhayae LOLLOL kal she will get even more daant from him LOLLOL madhu should feel priveleged shes in such an elite club LOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniHessa85mussy.jamshedAnu-Reddy

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

The scene where he dropped the place was awesome..it was like his last attempt to get her there...that not only proved that night of the kitchen but also that he knows that he has to just call her and no matter how much crap he hands her during the day she will come running for him...he has to be shaken out of that believe...he has to stop taking her for granted now...what an episode CVs....did i tell you that i love u guyz..kya present kiya hai mohabat ko...mohabbat karne ka dil karta hai!!!

wah wah at the last line seriously! its time the gadha gets a slight shock when she doesnt come running bechari madhu will bear the brunt of the shock not that i mind ROFL though i know nakku will be looking chori chori from far away ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniAnu-Reddy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index