SimarikSmokin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am so pissed off at the judges. Yana and Salman rocked there dance was mind blowing! and they got 6 and 7? and that chick from Hum apke hai kaun got higher score?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 agree ... ugh both of them danced so well .. chemistry was awesome .. choreography was amazing .. lifts were so tricky they should have been appreciated .. and they get those marks ..  somethings fishy over here
mimz7 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
although I dunt like Yana much buh I have to tolerate her cuz Sexy Salman is her partner buh yea they were very good wit chemistry n his choreography was amazing. It brought out the best in Yana. Buh I think they got low scores so they can out do themselves next time.
priya185 thumbnail
i didnt like yana only salman
orms thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very strange scoring system!!
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I loved their performance , donno why ppl dont like her , but i did like her , wat if she is a dancer, many participants did many dance reality shows and always danced in award functions , so they r also dancers only na 😆
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

I loved their performance , donno why ppl dont like her , but i did like her , wat if she is a dancer, many participants did many dance reality shows and always danced in award functions , so they r also dancers only na 😆

doing it in reality shows & dance functions r totally different thigns to having it as your career (esp dance functions)
 many actors r doing something not their field at all and thye ddi much better despite yana being at an advantage of more experience and a good choreographer  who knows hw remo works and his expectations and likes etc
Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I love this post! lol 

ive been saying this all week Salman and Yana were serisously the best this week =/ judges biases at its peak =_= 

i jsut hope people arent to narrowminded and dont vote for Yana 
mehbeer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
salman issssssssss soooooooooooooo hotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. andd i lovee yana tooo she is cuteee and their chemistryy rockssssssssssssssss
ya right !

The "chick" from HAHK won the accolades of the judges perhaps for an honest and a heartfelt attempt unlike Yana Gupta who is born to seduce people with her bewitching moves.
Edited by tanav - 13 years ago