TB-Sara Khan to replace Priyal in Ram Milaayi Jodi

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Sara Khan to replace Priyal in Ram Milaayi Jodi..

Wednesday, December 15, 2010 | 12:21:17 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Sara Khan to replace Priyal in Ram Milaayi Jodi..

Sara Khan is back to fiction with Ram Milaayi Jodi and will play Mona now..

The buzz about Priyal Gor getting replaced in Zee TV and Rajita Sharma's Preet Se Bandhi Ye Dori Ram Milaayi Jodi

Sara Khan who got to be the face of Bidaai will now replace Priyal.

Our source states, "Priyal being the sixteen year old kid, always had some or the problem on the set. She used to throw her weight around and the production house has had enough of it. With Sara getting out of Bigg Boss, they found her apt to play Mona. Sara has also accepted the offer and will be starting shoot from tomorrow".

We tried calling Sara but she remained unavailable.

Producer Rajita Sharma asked us to call later, as she was feeling unwell.

We hear that the production house has not informed Priyal about the development as of now, and will tell her only after getting thro' with today's shoot.

With the love story of Anukalp (Nishant Malkani) and Mona blossoming, this is the right time for Sara to make her grand entry…

Hope this piece of news pleases her fans..

Reporter: Srividya Rajesh, Ranjini Nair
Author: Srividya Rajesh
https://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/8346-sara-khan-to-replace-priyal-in-ram-milaayi-jodi.htm
has finally come true, and the channel and production house have roped in a big name for the show!!
I will be really disappointed if Priyal is replace. I am already accustomed to see the two together and they have lovely chemistry. I hope the directors think twice before making such a move
LMAO!!!! I'm glad! Priyal was annoying and she spoke too much like a child!
NOOOO.. i dnt wnt her replaceed.. I like orignials.otherwise it ruins the show..plz nooo..I dnt like sara anyways..no yaar..😭
thanx for the article
Thanks for sharing the article. I too don't like original cast to be replaced, but I was expecting this b/c an article about Priyal appeared a month or so back.  It seems like she's really immature, and after all she is only 16, so she throws her weight around and leaves her fellow actors waiting around on set so they were planning on replacing her. Since that didn't happen soon after I though they were keeping her on b/c I think Priyal really suits the role of Mona. However, I am happy to see Sara Khan back in  a television serial and I think she would bring a sense of maturity to Mona's character considering the direction the show is going in.
I am disappointed - i dont want priyal to be replaced !!!
sara ughh after big boss i am sooo annoyed with her n seeing her with anu is soo ughh