Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

India-Forums

TB - Aishwarya Sakhuja bags nickname of 'Dada'..

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Aishwarya Sakhuja bags nickname of 'Dada'..

Wednesday, December 15, 2010 | 4:36:03 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 6 Comments Aishwarya Sakhuja bags nickname of 'Dada'..

Aishwarya Sakhuja loves to freak out with men on the sets, and has a gala time with them...

Aishwarya Sakhuja aka Tanya of Sony TV's Saas Bina Sasural has bagged a nick name on sets, and her unit members love to pull her legs by calling her, 'Aishwarya Dada'... Wondering why?

Well, we hear that Aishwarya is not of the typical feminine type, who loves to be amidst girls. She also does not have the habit of running to her green room to get touch-ups done to her makeup. Instead, she loves to be in the company of men. She actually has a blast on the sets with the men around her.

Our source from the sets says, "Tanya's marriage is like a blessing in disguise for Aishwarya. She enjoys shooting with the men and makes fun of them too. Due to her boyish attitude, she is refered to as Dada by the production people".

We contacted Aishwarya Sakhuja to know more on the same, "Yes, actually I never like to be very feminine and love to freak out with my gang. I enjoy the jokes instead of going to the make up room; you will never find me spending time with lipsticks and touch up. I am loving the atmosphere on the sets as I am with lot of males now, it is very much enjoyable and jolly."

No wonder why Aishwarya was chosen for this show...

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar

http://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/8342-aishwarya-sakhuja-bags-nickname-of-dada.htm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.PerfectLove.

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Oh, thanks for the post! Interesting!Smile

nycsweetie

Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Thanx. Seems like they all have lots of fun on set. I can totally identify with her.

nycsweetie

arminsh Senior Member
arminsh
arminsh

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
wow, having lot of fun ...thanks for the article

nycsweetie

-Stutz- IF-Veteran Member
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
thanx for the link...

nycsweetie

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index