India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Hello Everyone.

Jignsh65 Senior Member
Jignsh65
Jignsh65

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I dnt believe am makin a post after 1 whole week, really missd the forum n Bhph. Can some plz tel me the stry so far b4 i get hme n watch al the epsds n peruse thru al the posts i missd.

-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
welcome back Jignesh!

copying from the newsletter: (last week)
Shravan & Sanchi sign the divorce papers and are forced to live seperately yet under the same roof. Due to the terms of the divorce, they can not talk to each other. Thus, the couple comes up with a code language they could talk in front of the family. Shravan looks for a job and when gets rejected everywhere, he lands in Pratap's office for an interview but ends up humiliating himself. Upon reaching home, he lies that he has found a job as a bike designer. Everyone gets really happy as they are unaware of the truth.

this week:

everyone finds out the truth that shravan was lying about the job and they are all angry at him. he finally goes out and earns Rs. 1000/- by fixing someone's car. Upon coming back home, he couldn't wait to show the cash to sanchi so he goes into her room and talks to her. Pratap sees him and throws him out.

have fun chking out all the episodes and hope to see you in discussions!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeeta9

Jignsh65 Senior Member
Jignsh65
Jignsh65

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Thaanks Jhanvi! I dnt believe the story has gone these far. Was just tryin 2 watch ur VM on my BBM but Heck cant play them. So wil hav 2 wait to fly bac home. Am sure they mst b fab as ever.lol

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top