India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

mai changing colours (Page 2)

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged

absolutely right anmol...what little respect i had for her as Vansh n Veer's mother was lost today totally... I was shocked Shockedat the way she spoke about Ichcha ...that too in front of Ammu n Jogi...
when she was talking about sanskaar... I was wondering Mai ko kisine sanskaar nahi diye kya... uske khoon may sanskaar nahi hai...??? thakurain ko itni tameez nahi hai ke kiske saamne kaise baat karni chahiye... forget sanskaar... insaaniyat bhi nahi hai... how crudely she went on humiliating Ichcha... it was disgusting... Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfeGreenbearshivani9intruderfasttiny15

Tapeyga Senior Member
Tapeyga
Tapeyga

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

You should not forget Dadaji both are horrible frankly in more Jogi would have pus to say that he indeed speaks about his daughter.CryCryCry

But the worst it is when in May said that Ichcha to steal her two sons!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry she forgets that Tapasya is main reason of the suicide of Vansh.

Episode really disgustingAngryAngryAngry

Edited by Tapeyga - 15 December 2010 at 12:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfeshivani9tiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tapeyga

Don't forgeet Dadaji! Mai nd Dadaji

yup daddaji was also bad,
he insulted damini Angry.
buddha khud toh doosri auraton ke saath maze karta hainAngry
aur phir bhi parampara ki baat karta hain

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369shivani9tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

so mai is changing colours. and that too so fast

thodi der pehle usne itna bura kaha iccha se,
and then when iccha was convincing taps 2 stay, mai bhi aa gayi taps ko manane.
she was thinking its a golden opportunity, lets use it.

u know i believe nani and pushkar though bad r better than mai and tapasya.
atleast they r not fakers, sabko pata hai ki woh bure hain
mai is very selfish mother, now may be she will not be angry at iccha.
but  i shall always hate her from now,
she has lost all credibility, she was a horrible mother and apne faayde ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hainAngryAngryAngry

guys what do u think?
apart from Ichha dialog at end the best was Umed reply to Mai tht "ham Ichha ke yahan hath jod kar Ichha ka hath mangne gaye the" tht wht i was uttering whn this stupid mai was giving lecture abt Ichha. Umed u r gr8ClapClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfeGreenbearcjs369intruderfastshivani9tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

she has lost all credibility, she was a horrible mother and apne faayde ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hainAngryAngryAngry

guys what do u think?

Mai's character and changing colours???????????? Here is what I think...DeadDead

I do not like Nani's character eitherAngry and Pushkar's character is unimportant for meOuch

Very little to choose between them.......... Only thing is that Mai has changed now to what she is but Nani and Pushkar have been pretty bad from the start, not that that excuses MaiDead
@ bold Sorry Aditi jii but i wd like to differ here. Mai was never good. she was always against Ichha and always preaches tht sanskar comes from blood (some people here also believe in this). even after knowing tht Veer hate Tapu she forced him to accept her becoz she was thakur beti and hated Ichha becoz she was naukarani beti. but whn its come to Vansh case, she forgot all these theory and went with folded hand to ask Ichha hand. wht a selfish woman. thn after Vansh death for her kul ki khushi she was happy tht Ichha is doing all tht 15th century ritual and after Veecha marriage we all know her true color. so she was always selfish and will remain selfish. this MAPU (mai-Tapu) is made for each otherLOLLOL

Edited by ankit111 - 15 December 2010 at 12:30pm

TapeygaGreenbearcjs369intruderfastshivani9tiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

apart from Ichha dialog at end the best was Umed reply to Mai tht "ham Ichha ke yahan hath jod kar Ichha ka hath mangne gaye the" tht wht i was uttering whn this stupid mai was giving lecture abt Ichha. Umed u r gr8ClapClap

Umeds dialogue in support of Veer n Ichcha were fabulousClap...loved his statement in favour of Veer, 'har pati ko apni patni ki sammaan ki raksha karne ka adhikaar hai....'Clap
happy finally Umed has started speaking out what he feels in front of dadaji n mai....

TapeygaFunLyfeGreenbearankit111shivani9tiny15

Greenbear IF-Dazzler
Greenbear
Greenbear

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Mai is disgusting, for her I want Taps pregnancy to be completely fake and no real pregnancy later, it should be a hard slap on her face. Dead

Has she forgotten how they begged Ichcha to marry Vansh? It was only because Vansh being a drug addict would not have got any other rishta.
Has she forgotten what all Veer said about Tapasya during her exposure? She did drama to commit suicide and forced Ichcha to give Veer to her and then told everyone a lie about how Ichcha developed cold feet, she attempted to murder Ichcha, she was the one who put doubt in Vansh's mind about Veer and Ichcha and spoilt his marraige, she drove Mai's own son Vansh to suicide, is this what is called as Thakur ke SANSKAAR? DeadDead

Mai is totally unbearable suffering from memory loss.

Edited by Greenbear - 15 December 2010 at 12:34pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfecjs369intruderfastshivani9tiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by groucho

guys what do u think?

Mai's character and changing colours???????????? Here is what I think...DeadDead

I do not like Nani's character eitherAngry and Pushkar's character is unimportant for meOuch

Very little to choose between them.......... Only thing is that Mai has changed now to what she is but Nani and Pushkar have been pretty bad from the start, not that that excuses MaiDead
@ bold Sorry Aditi jii but i wd like to differ here. Mai was never good. she was always against Ichha and always preaches tht sanskar comes from blood (some people here also believe in this). even after knowing tht Veer hate Tapu she forced him to accept her becoz she was thakur beti and hated Ichha becoz she was naukarani beti. but whn its come to Vansh case, she forgot all these theory and went with folded hand to ask Ichha hand. wht a selfish woman. thn after Vansh death for her kul ki khushi she was happy tht Ichha is doing all tht 15th century ritual and after Veecha marriage we all know her true color. so she was always selfish and will remain selfish. this MAPU (mai-Tapu) is made for each otherLOLLOL

the day Mai comes to know about Taps fake pregnancy...it will be like tight slap on her face....that day someone shud repeat the khoon may sanskaar wali dialogue...

FunLyfeGreenbearankit111intruderfastshivani9tiny15

Go to top