Uttaran

UTTARAN SECRET SANTA~~SEE UR PRESENTS ON PG 7 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 13

xavivilla

IF-Rockerz

xavivilla

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payel_roy

hey xavi amazing idea...add me too plss... but i cant come to the forum during christmas as i'm going to kolkata on 19.. but still i want to give gift.... and i'll check it later ke mujhe kya milaWink

for u we can do it one day before the christmas or something...wat a say..and thxs for participating...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "UTTARAN SECRET SANTA~~SEE UR PRESENTS ON PG 7 (Page 3)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payel_roy

IF-Dazzler

payel_roy

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xavivilla

hey xavi amazing idea...add me too plss... but i cant come to the forum during christmas as i'm going to kolkata on 19.. but still i want to give gift.... and i'll check it later ke mujhe kya milaWink

for u we can do it one day before the christmas or something...wat a say..and thxs for participating...Embarrassed
Smile but the dead line is 19 toh main jaane ke pehele kaise kisiko gift doo?ErmmOuch

tiny15

xavivilla

IF-Rockerz

xavivilla

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged

Smile but the dead line is 19 toh main jaane ke pehele kaise kisiko gift doo?ErmmOuch

19 is for addding in names...I will give u the name of the member on 19 and present the gift on 23 or 24..Big smileBig smile..when r u leaving?

tiny15

payel_roy

IF-Dazzler

payel_roy

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged

19 is for addding in names...I will give u the name of the member on 19 and present the gift on 23 or 24..Big smileBig smile..when r u leaving?
Ouch i'm leaving on 19 morning.... if u can give the name to me on 18th i can give the gift via pm to u on the same day and u postit on 25th... when i return on 3rd i'll check itBig smile

xavivilla

xavivilla

IF-Rockerz

xavivilla

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged

Ouch i'm leaving on 19 morning.... if u can give the name to me on 18th i can give the gift via pm to u on the same day and u postit on 25th... when i return on 3rd i'll check itBig smile

SURE...I WILL GIVE U THE NAME THEN..nice idea...and have fun on the trip..Big smile

payel_roy

IF-Dazzler

payel_roy

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged

SURE...I WILL GIVE U THE NAME THEN..nice idea...and have fun on the trip..Big smile
thank u xavi.... wish u merry christmas and new year in advanceBig smile

xavivilla

xavivilla

IF-Rockerz

xavivilla

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
shhho sweet and thx payel...season greeting to u too

payel_roy

IF-Dazzler

payel_roy

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged