Uttaran

UTTARAN SECRET SANTA~~SEE UR PRESENTS ON PG 7 (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 13

xavivilla

IF-Rockerz

xavivilla

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged

For ankit_34

from your friend xavivilla

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_34

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "UTTARAN SECRET SANTA~~SEE UR PRESENTS ON PG 7 (Page 12)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ankit_34

IF-Dazzler

ankit_34

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xavivilla

For ankit_34

from your friend xavivilla
thanks xavi lovely present ..loved ur gr8 work ........
awesome as always Big smile

xavivilla

xavivilla

IF-Rockerz

xavivilla

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged

FOR SHIVANI..WHO HELPED ME MAKE THIS THREAD AND FOR ALL THE PRESENTS SHE  GAVE US

Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Edited by xavivilla - 24 December 2010 at 8:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15shivani9

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:29am | IP Logged

FOR SHIVANI..WHO HELPED ME MAKE THIS THREAD AND FOR ALL THE PRESENTS SHE  GAVE US

Big smile

Heyyy Xavi, u didnt have 2 say this, its my absolute pleasure 2 have u as my friend, and I have only done my bit , 2 make ur wonderful idea more sweet bass....have a lovely christmas, btw  what r u planning 2 do this christmas...Smile

xavivillatiny15

xavivilla

IF-Rockerz

xavivilla

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged
for chritmas...we have a lot of get togethers starting today...my sister birthday is tomorrow...have to do planning for her...and lots of parties...with relatives..thats alll..what about u?

tiny15shivani9

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged

for chritmas...we have a lot of get togethers starting today...my sister birthday is tomorrow...have to do planning for her...and lots of parties...with relatives..thats alll..what about u?

ohhh gr8, me, i have invitation for Lunch party on both Christmas and boxing days... but I am down with flu, so i wont b gg anywhere 2 spread my illnesss...so will stay at home and watch tele and do some studying..OuchLOLLOLLOL

xavivillatiny15

xavivilla

IF-Rockerz

xavivilla

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

ohhh gr8, me, i have invitation for Lunch party on both Christmas and boxing days... but I am down with flu, so i wont b gg anywhere 2 spread my illnesss...so will stay at home and watch tele and do some studying..OuchLOLLOLLOL

aren't u done ur exams yet?Shocked..and flu omg....how r u feeling? GET WELL SOON...Confused

tiny15shivani9

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ladybird9

ohhh gr8, me, i have invitation for Lunch party on both Christmas and boxing days... but I am down with flu, so i wont b gg anywhere 2 spread my illnesss...so will stay at home and watch tele and do some studying..LOL

aren't u done ur exams yet?Shocked..and flu omg....how r u feeling? GET WELL SOON...Confused

there is still some time b4 my exams...hmmmn, Tq u very much for ur wishes...its been der for past 2-3 days, i will b fine, dont u worry...Smile

xavivilla

Post Reply New Post

Go to top