India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Poor VIREN !!!! :(

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Seriously gyuzz 2dy again i felt so bad for Viren . I seriously couldn't take it yaar .n wht happened 2 nivi yaar ? uske paas itna bhi time nahi h ki do min baithke Viren se thodi aacahi tarah se baat karein n she didn't even sees tht gift n puts it on side .Hu disgusting yaar . AngryCry .

I seriouslyy felt so bad for Viren .i mean Viren did so much for her n still doing it So she also require na ki she should take care of His hubby's likes n dislikes .Taking time doesn't mean yaar ki u will nt respond or talk 2 him as a frend also .

I mean common yaar .I realy don't understand Nivi's logic .When she was unmarried , She used 2 talk 2 Vien so comfortably but Wht happened 2 her now .Ab toh Viren is her husband yaar , Atleast she can talk 2 him as a frend .

Yaar really i m feeling ki Nivi's dis ignorance only will force Viren 2 express his obessiveness 2wds nivvi. n Honestly speaking i will nt at all feel bad for nivi if anyhu he hurts her becoz now seriously it's crossing all limits .Angry.Rather i will feel pity n sad for Viren .Cry

Edited by sushmitadutta - 15 December 2010 at 1:16pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

erum_emipriyankabassiAlaria--sree--sihunaley4everkinny_ranvirAnamikaSJainKinshukKiDewanishaazi

alieeeee Groupbie
alieeeee
alieeeee

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
hi mona share same feelings here dear
nivi's behaviour towards virenis un acceptable ,and i think if divya is being suspicious of her then its fair coz she married viren bcoz she wanted sid to believe that she has moved on but living under the same roof and not taking least bit care of ur husband instead making parathas and adrak wali chai for sid .....................this does not suit a girl of nivi's character ...if her hubby is understanding that does not mean that she should be ignorant towards him ......................or else she should not have got married to him ...................in this way she's not happy divya is not getting her husbands attention as he is not moving on and viren tooo is upset ..........................she had got married for divyas happiness and she should try to make it work....................
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alieeeee

hi mona share same feelings here dear
nivi's behaviour towards virenis un acceptable ,and i think if divya is being suspicious of her then its fair coz she married viren bcoz she wanted sid to believe that she has moved on but living under the same roof and not taking least bit care of ur husband instead making parathas and adrak wali chai for sid .....................this does not suit a girl of nivi's character ...if her hubby is understanding that does not mean that she should be ignorant towards him ......................or else she should not have got married to him ...................in this way she's not happy divya is not getting her husbands attention as he is not moving on and viren tooo is upset ..........................she had got married for divyas happiness and she should try to make it work....................
Dear 1st of all thanx for agrreing wid me .2 nd thng ki i m monica so u cn call me moni hehee but u want then u cn call me mona 2 .But all my frends call me moni LOL.

Okk now comng 2 d topic .Oh yaa dear i m reallyy pissed of frm Nvi .Yaar if she cn take care of sid when he already hav his wife then she should tc of her hubby na who was never ever been cared by any1 in his family nt even by his own Real maa. Angry .Hu cn Nivi Tc of Sid instead of Viren .She should leave it 2 Divya naa .why such a simple thng she is nt getting ? Angry .She cares for each n every1 even for her enemies but wht abt tht guy , tht person who always supported her rght frm d day he came in her life . doesn't she hav any duty as wife 2wds her Husband .Atleast if nt as a wife but she cn atleast treat him as a frend like she used 2 do before marrige . I don't thnk for dis also some1 meeds time ? isn't it ? Really n truly she should start takng care of Viren otherwise she will loose her true love , tht person who is so lovable tht by seeng him only cn makes some1 happy n cn bring a bigg smile on face .Big smile.lovee my Viren yaar .

Actually Dear wht i was thnkng ki Viren should now stop roaming around her .He should stop givng her importance , should nt talk 2 her , should ignore her .I thnk dis is d only way whch will make nivi realize tht wht a precious diamond she hav in form of VIREN who loves her more then himself

Edited by sushmitadutta - 15 December 2010 at 1:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankabassikinny_ranvir

-yati- IF-Rockerz
-yati-
-yati-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:39pm | IP Logged

well, nivi is not like viren ..... she rarely express her emotions through words.....as far as yesterday episode.... although nivi is not intrested in dat gift... but atleast she explained ,why she is not interested ..... she said " Tumane aaj tak jo bhi diya hai , wo bahut hai mere liye, aur jo mera hai, wo mere paas hai". it means she was showing her gratitude. aur abi uske paas kaun hai , viren hai naa.. to indirectly usne kaha ke wo bhi to uska hai.... may b main thoda jyada +ive ho rahi hoo....Embarrassed

but I'm sure , nivi respects viren a lot...... n aoon she'll also start loving him... just wait n watch nivren lovers...Day Dreaming Dancing
_Namita_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Namita_
_Namita_

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Hi Ladies, I live in Canada and I started watching CCBM after Virens entry. I totally agree, Nivi should pay more attention to her hubby than Sid. The same guy who could not stand up for the truth or his love...how can she be that blind. Makes me mad...does she not see what Viren does for her...I just want her to fall in love...please dont drag it soo much...in real life no girl could resist a charmer like Viren...he is so perfect..hai na??
naley4ever Goldie
naley4ever
naley4ever

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:04am | IP Logged
yeah agree girl,,,,,she just takes him for granted forgetting that he also has feelings @ the same time the thing with Viren is so new to Nivi we must give her some time but she should be more Concern about him & specially his feeling she should make him smile for once ....Embarrassed like namita_murti said in real life no girl could resist a charmer guy like Viren......!!! so Nivi Pls don't keep our Charming Hot prince waiting is sooo unfair..........Day Dreaming

Edited by naley4ever - 16 December 2010 at 12:09am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index