Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by anusarkar

This is outrageous the way Arushi is treating Prats and the way Prats is taking the crap from her.

yes ! agreed ..Yet this in a way points out to the hypocrisy of Pratigya's belief...If I remember correctly..Pratigya had said that she cant see any injustice happening in front of her eyes ...she feels compelled to react ..But in this case ..injustice has happened, is happening and will continue to happen to kesar as long as Aarushi is there ..I do not see Pratigya giving her clarion call and getting ready to do her battle..does the equation change bec the perpetrator is of her own blood ...or is she feeling guilty for destroying aarushi's life [it did jump from frying pan to fire ]..

Hello Tanths,

This is not the Prats i like. Although I have doubts about the way she goes about things sometimes ,I cannot see her not standing up to this Arushi. In my pov if A accomplishes in creating a rift between kriya,then I would think that their relationship was never worth it or does not have the depth. Arushi is a senseless brat and Prats should be showing toughness right now. Her cleaning her dirty laundry is demeaning and uncalled for . What will happen tomo? What do you think?

Anu 

I disagree..Anu..Any relationship in its initial stage will be weak..it is still a tender sapling which can be easily plucked..just bec a plant can be plucked u cannot say that the relationship is not worth it...once the self same sapling grows into a tree...no one can pluck it ..so is the relationship..Kriya are sounding out each other, getting to know each other ..and if someone esp if it is a person close to one half goes and says something demeaning or mischievous , u will tend to believe it or at least it will cause a pause for a sec...but once there is a understanding and acceptance between these two,,,then KRIYA will be unbreakable and for that to happen the Kriya have to work towards their relationship, prioritize one another , give time to one another ..
I know what you are saying. But they have already survived so much. What do you think will happen tomo?

They survived so much bec it was done by outsider's or by ppl who Krishna  knew hated Pratigya..but now it will be by her own Sis ..Y shud Krishna disbelieve her ...if u notice Krishna and Shakthi fight a lot , even raising guns and sickle but when Krishna was lying in the hospital, Shakthi was shedding tears and  Krishna was always cordial towards Shakthi despite innumerable fights..SO  U see Krishna comes from such a BG  where fights happen but there is a depth of love and strong bond between the siblings..he might think the same of Pratigya and Aarushi ...and when Aarushi starts her web of lies..Krishna may get tricked into falling for it and getting caught in it ..but knowing him..since he has the habit of directly confronting anything head on ..I am hoping this will get sorted out fast..
Do you think Arushi is going to that extent ? When do you think she will be out of TN?

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned , Dear ..

And Aarushi is a woman in a fury ..At one stroke she has lost Aman, that opulent life style, her parents and their home ..she has not got anything to lose now ....she will go to any extent to extract her revenge.

The countdown will start when Kesar gets active, Things will begin to fall into its slotted places ..until then Aarushi will rule........
In 21 days u think? Anyways she is going to get her dues from K tomo atleast.

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Originally posted by foryoukriya

I know how the track is going to end , but, it is really annoying to see P in a degraded position.
Though  i agree to the fact that  she cannot also get away from her sis , P becoming a victim is also unacceptable.
I know b'cos of all these things, only K is going to be affected much. 

exactly ..showing her as becoming   affected by sudden weakness and not  continuing her propaganda  trying to convert Kesar , not tossing her head at Amma andwalking off after  saying "yeh Galat hai, Hum galat ke saat kabhi nahi denge " is very uncharacteristic..Smile

Thanks Tanths for the pre-capSmile.

I dont think its very uncharacteristic of P to put up with A's humiliation. I mean there are many times P has not said anything to atrocities by Amma. Like 1. when Amma poured hot milk over her hand 2. All the verbal abuse she goes through in that house 3. When Amma ordered Kesar to clean the floor, she did say something but fnally ended up doing herself 4. When she was locked up 5. when Amma threw water on her face after P rescued her from SS and there are many more instances, where she tolerates all the crap...in fact her still living in that hell hole proves that she doesnt react to many things...she only seems to raise her head high when something illegal or drastic happens in that house...only uncharacteristic I found was her little effort to convince Kesar for filing report but knowing Kesar past track records, she must have realised that its of no useOuchConfused

U R Welcome , Shreya !!

Shreya , what u r talking about is the behavior of Pratigya when Humiliation's and atrocities are piled on her...she does have the habit of taking it on the chin quite meekly ..and even here her attitude towards Aarushi's treatment of her is quite in character HOWEVER her reaction in respect to Kesar - Aarushi is uncharacteristic ....she is a woman who  WILL NOT  put with injustice on a hapless and helpless person ...and as fate would have it her own sister is the direct cause for the injustice meted out to Kesar, for the ill-treatment of Kesar ...and what is Pratigya doing ?? she is watching all this quietly without even a murmur of a protest...she is worried about Aarushi , She wants to save Aarushi, who doesn't want to be saved ,but has not even thought of Kesar who needs to be saved . Pratigya by way of duty has given a half hearted encouragement to Kesar instead becoming  a warrior  Queen doing a battle ...THAT IS UNCHARACTERISTIC OF PRATIGYA.

Edited by tanthya - 15 December 2010 at 8:30pm
foryoukriya Groupbie
foryoukriya
foryoukriya

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

[QUOTE=foryoukriya] 

Thanks Tanths for the pre-capSmile.
 I dont think its very uncharacteristic of P to put up with A's humiliation. I mean there are many times P has not said anything to atrocities by Amma. Like 1. when Amma poured hot milk over her hand 2. All the verbal abuse she goes through in that house 3. When Amma ordered Kesar to clean the floor, she did say something but fnally ended up doing herself 4. When she was locked up 5. when Amma threw water on her face after P rescued her from SS and there are many more instances, where she tolerates all the crap...in fact her still living in that hell hole proves that she doesnt react to many things...she only seems to raise her head high when something illegal or drastic happens in that house...only uncharacteristic I found was her little effort to convince Kesar for filing report but knowing Kesar past track records, she must have realised that its of no useOuchConfused

U R Welcome , Shreya !!
Shreya , what u r talking about is the behavior of Pratigya when Humiliation's and atrocities are piled on her...she does have the habit of taking it on the chin quite meekly ..and even here her attitude towards Aarushi's treatment of her is quite in character HOWEVER her reaction in respect to Kesar - Aarushi is uncharacteristic ....she is a woman who  WILL NOT  put with injustice on a hapless and helpless person ...and as fate would have it her own sister is the direct cause for the injustice meted out to Kesar, for the ill-treatment of Kesar ...and what is Pratigya doing ?? she is watching all this quietly without even a murmur of a protest...she is worried about Aarushi , She wants to save Aarushi, who doesn't want to be saved ,but has not even thought of Kesar who needs to be saved . Pratigya by way of duty has given a half hearted encouragement to Kesar instead becoming  a warrior  Queen doing a battle ...THAT IS UNCHARACTERISTIC OF PRATIGYA.
 Yeah i agree with your points but i dont see P a selfish person who thinks only about her sis. She tries simultaneously (though shown only a few times) to motivate Kesar to fight for her rights. Moreover by saving A , and dealing with A , she is  not only going to  save A but  Kesar 's marrried life also. If Sakthi had married another woman, P would have dealt only thro Kesar. A has not come to destory Kesar's life but P's life. P also got  assured that A is not at all for any relationship with Shakthi.
P understands that A 's actions are b'cos of misunderstanding and utter stupidity.  A not only ruins Kesar's life but her life also for no reasons. This has been made use by entire RED team.  A has to be made realised what she is doing is wrong. She is the root cause  of all the problems. So she has to be dealt with. 
Yes Kesar needs to fight but not only against the issues created by A's entry but  everything happening against her.
Moreover everything is made complicated by Arushi and even K doesnot understand the issue. So only thing P can do at the moment is make A to realise and till then she should not be also touched by Shakthi.
Though i am angry with her for being submissive, i see her approach as  dealing with A emotionally. She might win or loose. She may change her strategy also.Till then it will be a difficult time for KriYa and for us.
P loves K uncontitionally but her problem is that she never expresses it openly. 
Somehow i feel that the CVs try to show P as a superhuman for whom the insults and humiliations are not at a  matter - maybe there are many  other grave injusitces happening around her. Moreover she feels as long as K is with her, these are nothing.
As i have written already , this is going to be a good oppurtunity for her to learn many things as P and as KriYa.
This is my POV.
adilmomin786 Goldie
adilmomin786
adilmomin786

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:12am | IP Logged
anyone here?? i cant sleeeeeeep !!
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adilmomin786

anyone here?? i cant sleeeeeeep !!